Boiled and Baked Zander in Polish for a hearty lunch
Pike perch is considered a noble fish, which is usually used for the preparation of many dishes. But perhaps one of the most delicious pike perch is considered in Polish.
In this form, the fish is tender, juicy, it just melts in your mouth. But this can be obtained with proper observance of all recipe recommendations.
And prepare it with the help of several methods that we consider below.
Principles of proper preparation:
- Peel the onion. Rinse the carrot and clean.
- Pour the required amount of water into the tank, set it on fire.
- Cut the carrot into 3-4 parts, cut the onion into 4 parts.
- Put vegetables, a few leaves of Lavrushka, black pepper and salt to taste in a saucepan with water.
- Cook the vegetable broth for about 20 minutes.
- In another small container, you need to boil eggs to a cool state.
- While the broth is boiling, prepare the fish. Sudak put into the water and clean the scales.
- Along we cut the belly, remove the giblets from it.
- Cut off the head, remove the fins.
- Next, cut lengthwise into two parts, remove from the fillet spine and all the bones.
- Chop the fillet into several medium sized pieces.
- We lay out a perch in a brazier, fill it with vegetable broth. Cook for about 20 minutes.
- We clean the boiled eggs from the shell, chop into small pieces.
- Dill and parsley greens are washed, chop into small pieces.
- Put butter in a frying pan and melt it.
- Fall asleep chopped eggs and herbs, add salt, pepper.
- Fry about 5 minutes, while necessarily stir.
- As soon as the perch is ready, it must be removed from the broth and put on a plate.
- Top with a sauce of eggs and herbs.
Prepare products from the list:
- a pike perch on one and a half kilogram;
- half a lemon;
- butter — 40-50 grams;
- 130 grams of ground breadcrumbs for breading;
- 150 ml of water;
- spices at its discretion;
- salt to taste.
For cooking baked perch in Polish, we will need at least 50 minutes.
Calories — 205 kcal.
How to do it right:
- First you need to prepare the fish. It must be cleaned of scales, gutted and removed all the fins.
- Next, cut the perch lengthwise into two parts and remove all the bones, including the ridge.
- Cut the fillet into several small pieces.
- Lemon washed and cut into thin circles.
- In a saucepan lay out the pieces of fish.
- Sprinkle the fish with spices, salt and breadcrumbs.
- From above on a perch lay out lemon circles.
- Oil is required to melt to a liquid state.
- First pour the melted butter, and then pour the water.
- We warm the oven to 200 degrees and remove the stewpan in it.
- It is necessary to bake within half an hour, for this time the pike perch will be completely ready.
- We take out the baked perch in Polish, spread on plates and serve on the table.
Prepare products from the list:
- perch fillet — 600 grams;
- two eggs;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 50-60 ml of lemon juice;
- dry white wine — 50 ml;
- 5-6 sprigs of dill;
- a pinch of salt;
- some black ground pepper.
Cooking will take at least 50 minutes.
Calorie content — 195 kcal.
- First you need to prepare the fish. It is recommended to bake.
- Wash the fillet, dry with napkins.
- Sprinkle pike perch with salt, spices from all sides.
- On the surface of the form with stele foil, put the fish, pour over with dry white wine.
- Place it in a preheated oven and leave to bake.
- Then you need to boil the eggs to a cool state, boil for 10 minutes after boiling.
- Cool the eggs, remove the shells from them and chop them into small cubes.
- Put the butter in a frying pan and put it on the fire; it should melt to a liquid state.
- Dill sprigs are recommended to rinse and chop into small pieces.
- In the melted butter lay out the chopped eggs, chopped dill, stir and remove from heat.
- In the sauce, you can add salt, spices.
- Remove from the oven the finished fish and spread on a plate.
- Pour perch sauce and serve.
Before you start cooking, you should prepare the necessary products:
- a pike perch of average size weighing 1-1.5 kilograms;
- 70 grams of butter;
- 3-4 chicken eggs;
- half a fresh lemon;
- a bunch of dill greens;
- 4-5 allspice peppers;
- two leaves of lavrushka;
- salt to taste;
- To add flavor, you can add seasoning to your liking.
As a dish for guests, you can make fillet of fish in batter, here you will find a recipe.
To make amazingly tasty sandwiches, salt salmon in this recipe.
Preparation takes about an hour.
Calorie — 207 kcal.
How will the preparation be carried out:
- Prepare perch. It needs to be well cleaned of scales.
- Cut the belly of the fish, take out all the insides. Fins and tail must be cut.
- Carefully separate the fillet from the ridge, remove all the bones.
- Boneless perch fillet cut into medium pieces.
- We spread the fish into the multicooker tank, pour a few glasses of water, add salt, pepper.
- Choose the mode of «quenching» and set the time for 20-25 minutes.
- Boil eggs in a separate saucepan. They must be steep, so after boiling them need to cook for 10 minutes.
- After that, cool in water.
- Put a piece of butter in the pan, put it on the fire and melt it to a liquid state.
- A bunch of dill well washed, cut into small pieces.
- After the fish is ready, it can be removed and laid out on plates.
- On top of each slice put boiled eggs.
- Pour with melted butter and garnish with chopped dill.
The video can be found with another option for cooking perch in a slow cooker:
- for cooking, use a perch of medium size, weighing 1.5-2 kilograms;
- be sure to clean the fish well. The fillet must be completely free of bones and scales;
- head and fins do not throw away, these parts can be used for cooking soup;
- sauce can be made not only on the basis of butter, you can add a little olive oil to it, it will add a savory taste;
- fish can not only boil, but also bake and fry;
- You can decorate the prepared treat with greens, sweet pepper, slices of cherry tomatoes, fresh cucumbers;
- in addition to the fish, you can serve boiled potatoes or rice.
In the video, detailed instructions for cooking zander in Polish:
It’s not so difficult to make pike perch in Polish; even a beginning hostess can cope with cooking this dish. The main thing is to clean the fish well, remove all bones, cut off the fins. It is recommended to boil in vegetable broth, in it the pike perch is saturated with aromas and becomes very tender. A ready meal will be an excellent option for a family dinner or holiday table as an extra dish.