It is difficult to find someone who loves the snack in batter. After all, every batter is perfectly combined with any meat and fish products. But today, let’s find out how to make squids in batter independently at home. This is a very unusual appetizer, which is perfect for a festive feast, and for the daily menu.
Squids are washed, we remove the skin from them and cut them into rings;
Put in a bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, sprinkle with black and red pepper;
Make the batter. In a bowl, break two eggs and beat;
Next in the egg mixture, add sour cream, salt. Again, stir everything;
After that, pour the flour gently and whisk;
Place a griddle with vegetable oil on the stove and heat it;
Each squid, marinated in lemon juice, dipped in a liquid mixture and spread on hot oil;
Fry on both sides for about 2-3 minutes;
Then we put on a napkin from paper, so that excess fat comes out of the rings;
Served squid in batter served on the table.
- Half a kilo of squid;
- 80 grams of starch powder;
- 80 grams of flour;
- Glass of soda water;
- 300 ml of soy sauce;
- Half a small spoon of baking powder;
- A little red pepper;
- Salt — to your liking;
- Vegetable oil for frying.
Preparation time — 1 hour.
How many calories — 115.
- Squids washed in cold water, peeled, dried;
- Then cut the carcasses of squid in the form of rings;
- Put the rings in a bowl, sprinkle with soy sauce, sprinkle with red pepper and leave to marinate for 30 minutes;
- Make the batter. Pour flour, starch powder, baking powder into the cup and mix everything;
- Fill carbonated water, leave to infuse for 30 minutes;
- Add salt, mix. The batter is ready;
- On the stove we place a metal thick-walled container, pour vegetable oil there and heat it;
- Squid rings dipped in a liquid mixture and thrown into the heated oil;
- We fry them from two sides for several minutes;
- Then lay on the napkins to stack excess fat;
- Served snack served on the table.
Components for squid:
- Kilogram of peeled squids;
- 120 grams of wheat flour;
- Lemon juice — 3 large spoons;
- Some salt;
- Ground black pepper — to taste.
- 170 grams of flour;
- Milk — 150 ml;
- 100 ml of water;
- ½ small spoon of baking powder;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- Some salt;
- Incomplete glass of vegetable oil for roasting.
How much to cook — 30 minutes.
- Rinse the carcasses of squid with cool water, clean the remaining dirt from the outside and inside;
- Then we begin to slowly remove the skin from the cleaned carcass, it is removed quite easily;
- After all the excess is removed, rinse again and begin to cut the carcass into small rings. Wings will not be needed, so they are best cut;
- Then lay out the rings in the container, sprinkle them with salt, black pepper milled;
- Sprinkle with lemon juice;
- All mix well, cover with a lid and set in the cold for 30 minutes;
- Make the batter. Chicken eggs put in a bowl and knead with a mixer to a state of fluffy foam;
- Without stopping to beat, we pour in milk there, water. Mix all 2-3 minutes;
- Add a little salt, but not too much, do not forget that squid will also be salty;
- Pour slowly flour with baking powder and begin to beat until smooth;
- Then we place a container of a metal base with thick high walls on the gas, pour in vegetable oil so that it exceeds the bottom by 3-4 cm, and leave to warm up;
- Remove the marinated rings from the fridge and sprinkle with flour to make them not too sticky;
- Next, dip them in batter and put them in hot oil;
- Fry on both sides for about 3-4 minutes until golden;
- Ready-made squids can be laid out on the grate, which is installed on top of the container with oil, so that all excess oil from the rings is placed in it;
- After that, you can fry the second portion of the rings;
- In the end, we put a snack on a plate and you can eat it.
Will need the following:
- 6 carcasses of squid;
- 270 grams of light beer;
- A glass of flour;
- One chicken egg;
- 20 grams of sugar;
- Some salt;
- Freshly ground black pepper to your taste;
- Vegetable oil for frying.
The cooking time is 40 minutes.
- Put the carcasses of squid in a container, pour water and put it on the gas. Add salt and leave to cook;
- As soon as they start to boil, turn off the fire, remove from the stove and leave to cool right in the water;
- The cooled squid cut into not large rings, their thickness should be no more than 1 cm;
- Prepare the batter. In a bowl, break the egg, pour salt, sugar, pepper. Mix until smooth;
- Fill the beer and mix again with a whisk or a mixer;
- After that, pour the flour and mix again to a uniform structure;
- Put a griddle on the stove, pour in a lot of vegetable oil and leave to warm;
- Rings are dipped in batter and thrown into hot oil, they must be completely in the oil;
- Fry them on both sides for 2-3 minutes;
- Roasted rings should be placed on a paper towel to absorb excess fat;
- Put the finished rings on a plate and you can eat them.
Components for cooking:
- Sour cream or cream with 20% fat content — 170 ml;
- 1-2 garlic prongs;
- 3-4 stalks of dill;
- Salt and black pepper — to your liking.
Cooking period — 10 minutes.
- Rinse the dill branches with cold water and rinse;
- With garlic teeth remove the peel;
- Cut dill sprigs into small pieces;
- Garlic cloves grated or skipped through a press;
- In a small bowl, mix the dill with garlic;
- Then add the sour cream, add some salt and season with black pepper. All mix well;
- We spread the whole mixture into the saucer bowl and serve it to the calamari in batter.
Spaghetti with minced meat — favorite recipes that should not be forgotten.
Read how to cook an incredibly gentle milk omelet in the microwave, the best recipes here.
Lean oatmeal cookies at home can be made quite simple. Our options for recipes in our article.
What will be needed:
- 150 grams of canned cod roe;
- Sour cream or cream — 100 ml;
- Mayonnaise — 100 ml;
- Parsley, dill — 5-6 stems;
- Seasonings optional.
How much to cook — 15 minutes.
- Cod spawn in a blender and carefully beat until smooth;
- Then put there sour cream, mayonnaise and mix everything again;
- Rinse the dill and parsley sprigs, shake and cut into small pieces;
- Fall asleep greens in a blender to the other components. All mix until a uniform mixture;
- At the end add a little salt and seasoning;
- We spread the sauce in a saucepan and serve it to the squid.
- 120 grams of mayonnaise;
- 40 grams of chili sauce;
- 3-4 slices of lemon;
- Salt and seasonings.
Cooking time — 15 minutes.
- Cut slices of lemon into small pieces and put in a small bowl;
- Add mayonnaise to lemon and mix well;
- Next, add the chili sauce to the lemon-mayonnaise mixture and mix everything again;
- Season the prepared sauce with salt, spices and garnish with greens.
- It is best to marinate squid in lemon juice with spices, salt and black pepper before cooking. This will give them a rich and pleasant aroma;
- Squids can be roasted raw and boiled. You should not boil them too long, as soon as the water starts to boil, they can be removed from the stove and removed from the water;
- You can add grated cheese, garlic pieces, greens, mayonnaise and any spices to the batter. From this it will only taste better.
Squids in batter are both simple and delicious dishes. It will appeal to all, even too picky gourmets. Be sure to cook this snack, because it is prepared very simply and easily!