Fried shrimp is an ideal beer snack, and as a separate dish it is great. Often served in bars and restaurants, where they are prepared very tasty. But to cook this snack at home, few people can.
But if you stick to the recipes outlined below, then fried seafood will turn out just as good, and maybe better than a restaurant.
Shrimps in soy sauce are fried very quickly, and they are incomparably tasty. This dish is perfect as a party snack.
Prepare shrimp, fried in soy sauce, as follows:
- Chopped garlic spread in a hot frying pan with butter, fried until it acquires a rosy tint. Then the garlic is removed. Oil is soaked with garlic juice;
- Wash the seafood, remove the moisture with paper towels and put it on the pan;
- Add crustaceans with soy sauce and fry them on all sides for 5 minutes;
- While they roast, chop the parsley, and coarsely;
- After 5 minutes, take out the fried shrimps, sprinkle them with parsley. The lemon is cut into slices and laid side by side on a plate.
For spicy lovers, you can add hot red pepper to the grilling crustaceans.
How surprising it sounds, but shrimp can be cooked right in the shell. They will not lose the taste, and the cooking time will be much less.
- shrimp — 0.5 kg;
- broth on chicken meat — 2 tbsp. l .;
- onion stalk — 1 bunch;
- vegetable oil — enough 2 tbsp. l .;
- soy sauce — 2 tsp;
- seafood spices or black pepper;
You will spend 10 minutes cooking.
Calorie content is 134 kcal.
Cooking fried shrimp in the shell in soy sauce:
- Shell-washed shrimps while the frying pan is heated on the stove. While water is flowing from seafood, vegetable oil is poured into a hot frying pan. Then lay out seafood and fry it well;
- Green onions are washed and cut into wide ringlets;
- Salt and seasonings are added to the contents of the frying pan (be guided by your taste), chicken broth, boiled in advance, is added;
- They continue to fry the shrimp for 10 minutes, this time is enough for them to get a golden hue;
- In a frying pan add chopped onions for a minute until cooked;
- Spread the dish on a plate and sprinkle with soy sauce.
Asian cuisine is very rich in various, often unusual dishes. But! The place for seafood was always there. So connoisseurs of the Chinese culinary flavor, and in combination with seafood, will appreciate the way of frying shrimp in Chinese. You can cook them at home, spending a little time.
So, what you need:
- shrimp — 800 g;
- soy sauce — 3 tbsp. l .;
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- stalk of green onions;
- granulated sugar — 1 tsp;
- oil with the addition of chili — 2 tbsp. l .;
- sesame oil — 2 tsp;
- olive oil — 2 tbsp.
- rice vinegar — 2 tsp;
- black pepper.
The preparation of this dish will take 10-15 minutes.
Caloric content of 100 g — 409 kcal.
And now the cooking process itself:
- Prepare the shrimp: remove the shell, wash;
- In a separate bowl mix: soy sauce, granulated sugar, sesame oil, chili oil and Chinese vinegar;
- Now you will need a wok for cooking — this is a Chinese deep pan with a narrow bottom. But, if there is no such device in the house, then it will be necessary to replace it with an ordinary deep frying pan or a saucepan. On a moderate fire, they put in a frying pan with olive oil, in which, after heating, add finely chopped garlic;
- As soon as the appetizing garlic flavor is felt, seafood is immediately added to the frying pan and fried on all sides;
- Pre-mixed sauce is poured in to roasted seafood and mixed;
- Now the dish is ready. Serve shrimp with rice, sprinkle with onions.
Read how to cook meat in a steppe. Try cooking meat in a crispy potato crust.
Read how to cook steamed fish cakes in the oven.
Try to cook delicious calamari in sour cream sauce.
To cook seafood with soy sauce, tomatoes and sesame, you must:
- shrimp meat — 300 g;
- tomatoes — 4 pcs, can be taken with sourness;
- garlic — 5 cloves;
- soy sauce — 4 tbsp. l .;
- sesame seeds;
- green onion stalk.
The amount of time spent is 10 minutes.
The load for a figure of 100 g contains 206 kcal.
- Prepare the tomatoes: wash, remove the skin by scalding with boiling water. Cut into slices;
- Garlic is peeled and finely chopped;
- Shrimp is cleaned, if necessary, and placed in a frying pan preheated with butter. Roast over high heat for 1 minute;
- Add soy sauce, add garlic and tomatoes, but do not mix;
- The fire is removed to a minimum, cover the pan with a lid and braised its contents for 5 minutes;
- When serving, sprinkle with sesame grain, spread the onion next to it.
So that fried shrimps can be appreciated by all guests or household members, you should pay attention to a few culinary secrets:
- To prevent frozen shrimps from losing their flavor and beneficial properties, do not use the microwave oven or hot water for quick defrosting. The best option is a natural defrost on the shelf of the refrigerator. Yes, it will take longer, but you will feel the difference when you try cooked seafood;
- The adherents of proper nutrition can safely replace the frying process with roasting in the oven, but the temperature should not be below 200 ° C;
- Serve ready-made shrimps with lemon — this tasty seafood supplement will add a slight sour taste to them.
Fried shrimp in soy sauce will appeal to many seafood lovers. Their tender, spicy meat just melts in the mouth, and a portion of the eaten shrimp does not “hit” on the figure with excess weight. In addition, the high protein content in the product makes these seafood one of the healthy dishes.
In addition, these seafood are combined with a large number of other products, so you can safely experiment with their preparation.