Fish of the salmon family are adored because of their beautiful appearance, nutritional value and amazing taste. Steak from such fish is served in almost every restaurant. But it can be cooked at home. And in order to simplify the cooking process, we will use the slow cooker.
- Finely chop a clove of garlic or you can skip it through a squeezer;
- In a small bowl, mix fresh orange fresh juice (you should not replace the purchased orange juice) with mustard and soy sauce;
- Washed dill finely chop and add to the liquid mixture with garlic;
- Cut fillets into equal pieces, wash them and dry;
- Grate the pieces with salt and place in an orange marinade;
- After an hour and a half, pull the fish out of the marinade and place it on the steaming basket;
- In the bowl itself, pour half a glass of water. Set the basket on top and close the multicooker lid;
- Select Baking mode and set the timer to twenty-five minutes. Then you can serve.
- 5 salmon steaks;
- 210 ml of water;
- 50 g of oil;
- 40 g of dill;
- 1 lemon
Caloric content — 130 kcal / 100 g
- Half an hour before cooking, get the butter so that it can become softer;
- Wash the dill and lemon. Greens should be finely chopped, and cut the lemon in half: cut one half into slices, leave the second part intact;
- Wash and dry the steaks, then rub with salt and pepper, sprinkle with the juice of a whole half of lemon. Leave to marinate for twenty minutes;
- Mix dill with a soft butter and a little salt. It turns out a homogeneous gruel, you need to mix with a fork;
- Take a layer of foil and fold it in half. Inside, put one steak of fish, then brush it with dill-oil mixture. Then twist the ends of the foil together to form a closed envelope. So do with all the steaks;
- Pour water into the bowl of the multicooker, and then put the fish there with a seam up Close the lid and select the «Baking» mode, half an hour is enough;
- Fifteen minutes after the start of cooking, check whether there is water. Top up if necessary;
- In half an hour, after the signal, get the fish and open it along the seam. Serve with sliced lemon.
- 440 ml of water;
- 220 grams of rice;
- 4 steaks of salmon;
- 1 leaf of laurel;
- 70 grams of cheese;
- 1 clove of garlic.
Calories — 132 kcal / 100 g
- Rinse the fish under water and then wipe away any wipes;
- Sprinkle with salt, add a little pepper. Optionally, you can add some spicy herbs or special seasoning for fish;
- These spices need to rub the pieces on all sides, and then put in a basket for steaming;
- Grate cheese and sprinkle on top of the fish;
- In the bowl multicooker need to pour water and add the washed rice;
- Here also put a leaf of laurel and peeled cloves of garlic, a little salt. Pour in a spoonful of butter if round rice is used;
- Place a basket with fish on top of the bowl;
- Set the “Steaming” mode with a timer for ten minutes; be sure to close the lid;
- After the device signal the dish can be served immediately.
- 60 grams of cheese;
- 3 steaks of salmon;
- 1 onion;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 lemon
Caloric content — 119 kcal / 100 g
- With the onion to remove the husk, cut it into large rings;
- Tomato should be washed, cut the stem and cut into the same rings. It is advisable to take a meaty fruit;
- Washed and dried steaks should be rubbed with spices for fish, then lightly pour lemon juice on top;
- Coarsely grate cheese;
- To the bottom of the bowl of the multicooker pour water, and set the basket on top;
- Put fish on it and put onion rings on top, distribute them;
- Put sliced tomato on top;
- The final touch is grated cheese on top of a tomato;
- Close the lid of the device and select the «steam» for fifteen minutes. After the signal, you can immediately apply.
How to cook limoncello at home. We offer a choice of recipes for alcohol, vodka or moonshine.
How much to cook pork tongue so that it remains soft and gentle read here.
Take note of our selection of registration of children’s cakes is not the birthday of a girl.
- 900 g salmon;
- 0.5 lemon;
- 2 onions;
- 900 g of potatoes;
- 15 g of dill;
- 25 ml of oil.
Caloric content — 107 kcal / 100 g.
- Wash the fish, remove, if any, fins, bones, scales. Then remove the moisture;
- Remove the rind from the potatoes, wash, cut into medium cubes;
- Add salt and mix, pepper;
- Onion free from husk and cut into four lobules;
- Finely chop the washed dill;
- Squeeze juice out of lemon. To make it more, first you need to roll the fruit on the table, pressing it with your palm, and then cut it in half;
- Lubricate the bowl of the device with oil. First put potatoes on the bottom;
- Next, put the fish and put onion slices on top;
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and sprinkle with chopped dill;
- Mix everything carefully and cover. On the «Baking» mode, hold the dish for forty minutes, then serve with fresh vegetables.
- 280 g salmon;
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 480 ml of water;
- 1 leek;
- 500 ml of cream 22%;
- 50 g of oil.
Calories — 98 kcal / 100 g.
- Cut the washed meat into small cubes;
- With the potatoes, remove the peel and also cut into cubes, but smaller;
- A peeled onion should be cut into thin half-rings;
- Peel the carrot peel and chop it into strips or coarsely grate it;
- First put the potatoes and carrots in the bowl and add water;
- Add your favorite spices and salt required. Close the lid and select the “Soup” mode for forty minutes;
- Twenty-five minutes before the end of the program, open the lid, pour in the cream and add oil, close it back;
- After another ten minutes, put the fish and onions in the bowl, then under the lid closed wait for the end of the program. The soup is ready.
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 260 ml of cream;
- 700 g salmon;
- 80 g of oil;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- 1 lemon;
- 2 eggs.
Calorie — 177 kcal / 100 g
- Set the “Heated” mode and put a piece of butter in the bowl so that it melts;
- Grate the cheese and, when the butter is completely melted, add to the bowl. Both products stir actively;
- Next, pour the cream and a little salt. Stir, you can add spices. Enough regular pepper and herbs;
- Add finely chopped peeled garlic;
- Divide yolks and squirrels. The latter can be left for baking, and the yolks should be mixed into the sauce. It is necessary to interfere quickly so that they do not curl
- On the Quenching mode, prepare the sauce for about seven minutes;
- As soon as it begins to thicken, it should be poured into a sauceboat and cooled;
- Wash the bowl after the sauce, grease it and put the fish on the bottom;
- Cut the lemon into thin circles and lay it on top of the fish;
- Add a little water and cook the fish in the «Frying» mode. Twenty minutes is enough;
- Pull the fish on a plate and pour the sauce on top. Top can be decorated with greenery. Alternatively, you can stew the fish right in the sauce, without adding lemon. Enough fifteen minutes of cooking. After that, serve on a plate with citrus slices.
Salmon, chum salmon, trout and other salmon fish are cooked rather quickly. You do not need to overdo them, otherwise the meat will simply dry out and lose its taste. It is very important to preserve juiciness, because either lemon or onion comes to fish for safety net.
Best of all not only gentle cream is combined with fish, but also all citrus fruits. You can use not only orange or lemon, but also grapefruit, and lime, and even tangerines. Thick citrus sauces or just a light dressing will quickly change the meat for the better.
The quality of the purchased fish is very important. It should be as fresh as possible. It is better to give preference to chilled fish than frozen. When buying a filet or steak, you should pay attention to the cut: the fat layers should be as white as possible, and the meat itself should be red or have a rich pink color. Then this fish is fresh and you can safely buy it.
In general, the mere mention of salmon already makes dinner much tastier. After all, this fish is the real queen of all feasts. It is not only distinguished by special taste characteristics, but also very useful. If you try to cook it, you can please yourself and your body every week. A slow cooker will save time!