Today the name Carpaccio is used for almost every dish, the ingredients of which are very thinly sliced and not subject to any heat treatment. For the first time the dish was invented back in 1950 by the Italian Giuseppe Cipriani. It was named not in his honor, but in honor of the Italian painter who lived in the Renaissance — Vittore Carpaccio.
Preparing carpaccio of meat and fish. Very tasty is carpaccio of fish of the salmon family. It is saturated with vitamins and elements that are necessary for the human body for health and active life.
How to cook suluguni from cottage cheese at home, read our article.
How to cook broth from chicken legs, read our article.
Try to cook a layered salad of salted salmon — several options for dishes in your collection.
Carpaccio is an Italian dish, so the products used to make it are not always in Russian cuisine. But do not be disappointed ahead of time, if you try a little and search in stores, then everything can be purchased.
Salmon carpaccio is served as a cold snack.
The first thing we proceed to during the preparation is the marinade. To do this, mix in a separate bowl pesto sauce, balsamic and olive oil. In the resulting mixture squeeze the juice of half a lemon.
The second half of the lemon is still set aside. She will need to serve dishes. Add salt and pepper to the marinade. Carefully beat everything with a whisk.
Serve carpaccio better in a flat dish. Immediately put on it thinly sliced salmon. Putting it is necessary in one layer, so the pieces will overlap.
Lubricate the fish with the resulting marinade with a silicone brush. After that, the fish should be covered with cling film and sent to the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
While the fish is pickled, we chop the remaining ingredients with which the carpaccio will be served. First, arugula is laid on top of the salmon, then — the dish is sprinkled with pine nuts and a mixture of peppers.
Cherry tomatoes cut into quarters and spread in random order. As decoration use the remaining lemon. Now the dish is poured over balsamic and the remaining marinade.
There are other recipes for this dish. For example, you can add cucumbers.
Ingredients for dishes:
- salmon fillet — 500 grams;
- 1 cucumber;
- chives — 20 grams;
- capers — 2 tsp;
- olive oil — 100 ml;
- salt and black pepper to taste.
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes.
The number of calories per 100 grams: 200 kcal.
- Before cutting salmon, you must put it in the freezer for 60 minutes. So the fish will be much easier to cut. Make it wide and thin plates. Cutting should be done very carefully. There is a special knife for carpaccio, which is much easier to do. After cutting the fish laid out on a flat plate in a single layer.
- Cucumber is peeled and cut into long strips using a potato peeler. Fits over the fish.
- Crumble scissors green onions. Laid out the next layer.
- Capers must be removed from the jar, drained, washed, and randomly placed on top of the bow.
- Silicone brush dipped in pre-extruded lemon juice, lubricates the surface of the dish. Next, it is watered with a thin stream of olive oil.
- Finally, add salt, pepper and cover with cling film. Before serving, fish for 20 minutes is placed in the refrigerator. After this time, the salmon will be ready to eat.
Useful and necessary tips for novice cooks.
- For cooking carpaccio, you can take any other fish, but salmon dish will be the most delicious.
- Before cutting the fish must be kept in the freezer.
- If there is no food film at home, then you can use a regular plastic bag.
- If white and pink peppers are missing, use only black.
- Serve carpaccio with vegetable salad, but it should be light.
Salmon prepared in this way can be served not only with a light salad, but also on a sandwich. Do not be lazy to cook this amazing dish that will take a worthy place on your table.