According to its structure, pike perch is classified as a non-fat and non-stiff fish. Because of the dryness it is undeservedly bypassed. Thanks to a selection of the best recipes to cook hostesses, they start zander with love. This fish is not only tasty, but also useful.
Diet pike perch meat contains only 84 calories. There is practically no fat in it. On sale it is found fresh, chilled or frozen. Unlike freshwater pikeperch, the color of the sea meat is darker.
Secrets of experienced chefs will allow you to cook pikeperch correctly. From the tasty fish you can cook soup, soups, it is baked in the oven and fried.
- Sudak need to be carefully cleaned, gutted insides. Cut off the head or tail. This process will seem difficult for many, therefore it is easier to buy an already cleaned carcass.
- Cut the carcasses into portions. Add salt, mix, set aside for 5-7 minutes. This time will be enough to fish meat salted.
- The resulting juice is better to drain. Roll slices of pike perch in flour.
- Fry the pieces in a hot pan with the addition of vegetable oil. Toasted side turn. To enhance the taste, put large slices of onion in the pan.
- At the end of frying, cover the pan with a lid, a little pause, so that the meat becomes juicier. It’s not necessary to keep pike perch under cover for a long time
- Serve with side dishes, vegetables or marinades.
- perch head and tail;
- carrot — 1 pc;
- bulbs — 2 pieces;
- potatoes — 2 pieces;
- white rice — 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt, bay leaf;
- allspice and bitter pepper;
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calories: 100 grams 92 kcal.
- Clean parts of the fish from the scales, remove the gills. Wash thoroughly under cold water.
- Put the fish inside the pan, pour it with drinking water, put to boil. After boiling add whole onion, bay leaf, pepper, salt.
- Boil the head and tail until tender. While they are preparing, fry the onions with carrots. Peel and chop the potatoes. Wash rice.
- Fish from the pan to choose, strain the broth. Put on the stove to bring to a boil, add chopped potatoes with rice. Salt to taste if necessary.
- Reduce heat, at the end of cooking add frying with greens.
- Serve as a hot dish with sour cream.
- pike perch steaks — 3 pcs;
- carrot — 1 pc;
- onions — 1 pc;
- celery root — 30 g;
- potatoes — 3-4 pieces;
- butter — 1 tbsp. l .;
- milk — 60 ml;
- boiled eggs — 3 pcs;
- salt, spices, herbs.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Caloric value: in 100 grams 91.9 kcal.
- Boil vegetable broth from whole carrots, onions, potatoes, celery (no need to cut vegetables). Salt it and season with spices. At the end of cooking in water, place fish steaks. Boil until fish is ready, make sure that it is not digested.
- Remove boiled potatoes and celery, mash it with a fork with the addition of hot milk, butter. A large number of potatoes are mashed with a mash for mashed potatoes.
- Spread potatoes, boiled carrot pieces, fish steaks on portions. Pour broth on top. It is better to do this through a sieve, suddenly a bone or scales will fall.
- The final touch to the dish is attached to the rubbed egg, they need to sprinkle liberally the contents of the plate.
- Decorate perch in Polish with sprigs of fresh greens.
Read how to make a delicious dish that came to us from Central Asia — beef lagman.
What is tkemali sauce, what is it made of and why should you serve it in our article.
What can be prepared from zucchini and potatoes — we have collected some interesting recipes that can be prepared every day.
- zander weighing up to 5 kg;
- lemon — 1 pc;
- sprigs of rosemary;
- salt, spices for fish;
- carrot — 2 pieces;
- leek — 100 g;
- mayonnaise — 50 gr;
- greenery for decoration;
- oil for lubrication.
Cooking time: 1, 5 hours.
Calories: 83, 5 kcal.
- Fish are usually baked entirely with the head and tail. From the head you need to remove the gills, otherwise it will taste bitter. Make a comfortable incision in the abdomen. Clear of scales and viscera.
- Wash the fish well, dry with a napkin. Abundantly salt and rub with spices.
- While zander salted, you need to cut onions with carrots.
- Grease a piece of foil with vegetable oil so that the skin does not stick when baking.
- Lay the foil inside the form in which the fish will be baked. Put the pike perch, pour it with lemon juice.
- Inside lay out carrots with leek. Around the carcass put a sprig of rosemary.
- Foil wrap. Place the contents inside the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes. Willingness to check the torch.
- Ready fish to get gently out of the oven, unfold and remove the foil.
- If pike perch is served on a separate dish, you need to put it there.
- From above to decorate with a mesh of mayonnaise, to impose on the edges of vegetables with greens.
- Serve cold or hot.
- potatoes — 1 kg;
- perch fillet — 700 gr;
- onions — 250 gr;
- Russian cheese — 150 gr;
- mayonnaise — 180 ml;
- salt, spices;
- oil for greasing baking sheet.
Cooking time: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Caloric content: 117, 9 kcal.
- Peel the rate of potatoes, onions. Cut potatoes and onions into slices.
- Grease a baking sheet with any butter. Lay out a layer of onions with potatoes. All salt and sprinkle with spices. Pour mayonnaise.
- Top layer of onion with slices of fish fillets. Salt and pepper. Pour mayonnaise.
- Cover the fish with a layer of potatoes mixed with the remains of mayonnaise. Sprinkle with cheese, bake inside the oven until tender.
- Serve with vegetables, pickled mushrooms or sauerkraut.
- pike perch cleared of bone — 700 gr;
- onion — 250 gr;
- Vinegar 9% 2 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil — 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt — 1 tbsp. l .;
- peppercorns, whole bay leaf;
- chilled boiled water.
Cooking time: 30 minutes (plus 3-4 hours for pickling)
Caloric content: 97, 9 kcal
- Peeled fish cut into large pieces. Put them in a container in which it will be convenient to mix everything up. Cover it with salt and spices, pour out half of the vinegar. All mix well, let stand a little.
- While the ingredient is pickled, chop the onion into half rings. Press it with hands, add to fish.
- Pick perch should be marinated in glass jars or stainless saucepan. Plastic or aluminum dishes can not be taken.
- Put fish and onions into prepared containers, periodically add bay leaves, pepper. The surface is good to tamp. The resulting juice is poured there, top, add the remaining vinegar with vegetable oil.
- If the liquid is not enough, you can pour in the right amount of cold boiled water.
- Cover with lid, send inside the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Finished fish should change color, it will become white. Thanks to the onions, spices and vinegar, its taste will get piquancy. Vegetable oil will give dry fish juiciness.
- Dish marinated in a hurry will be an ideal snack for potatoes.