There is no man who would not love mackerel. The most simple fish in the preparation and cleaning. It has a lot of benefit and taste. You can cook it quickly and in an original way using a microwave. And for this there are the most unusual recipes!
- At the washed fish clean all the insides, cut off the head and tail and wash again;
- Cut the carcass into pieces about 5 cm long;
- Put them in a ceramic bowl, as large as possible. Stacking on each other is not necessary;
- Next, add a little salt and sprinkle with fish with herbs. If the fish is fairly dry, you can add a little water;
- Cut the lemon in half and pour the mackerel in one piece, the second part should be finely cut into circles;
- Mix and put in the microwave. Power should be maximized. Cook for just five minutes, after which you can lay out on a flat dish and serve with chopped lemon.
Caloric content — 99 kcal / 100 g.
- Remove all husks from onions and cut them into half rings;
- Take a plate in which you can cook in the microwave;
- Take the package and put a bow on its bottom;
- Pour the root with a small amount of vegetable oil;
- Wash the fish, clean out all its insides, remove the head with fins and tail. It should not be frozen;
- Cut the fish into several pieces and lay out on top of the onion;
- Season and season with salt;
- Place laurel sheets in the center, then close the bag and mix everything. Put on a plate;
- Send all in the microwave for eight minutes, it may take another two minutes. If there is a grill function, then the fish will acquire a crust.
Caloric content — 102 kcal / 100 g.
- First you need to prepare the fish: clean it from offal, remove the head, tail and fins. Then it can either be milled or cut into steaks;
- Finely chop the peeled onion;
- Peeled carrots or cut into thin pieces or grate;
- Root both root vegetables together in a drop of oil for five minutes;
- Add vegetables to the fish on a plate in which you can cook in the microwave. Top with sour cream;
- Send in the microwave. Set the maximum power and cook no more than ten minutes.
How to cook mackerel with greens in the sleeve in the microwave
- 1 lemon;
- 20 grams of greenery;
- 2 mackerel;
- 1 onion;
- 1 tomato.
Calories — 65 kcal / 100 g.
- In fish, cut off the tail and head, cut off the fins and pull out all the insides. Rinse it and make several cuts through the body;
- Grate the carcass with salt and your favorite spices, but you can do with only pepper. Leave for ten minutes to marinate;
- At this time, it is necessary to wash the tomato, cut its stem and cut the fruit into slices;
- Onions should also be peeled and cut into rather thin rings;
- Rinse greens under water and finely chop. This may be dill, cilantro, parsley, rosemary, etc .;
- Wash the lemon too and cut it into rings, also thin;
- Next, in the incisions made it is necessary to put on one ring of onion, tomato and lemon;
- With unused lemon squeeze juice and pour them fish;
- Inside the carcass put all the greens;
- If desired, you can coat with mayonnaise. Put in a sleeve for baking and put in a microwave;
- It is advisable to use the grill mode, but it is also possible to cook mackerel for about eight minutes on a regular basis.
Prepare a light cream cheese to line the cake according to our recipe.
Learn how to cook pea soup with smoked chicken. The best selection of recipes.
Easy and healthy salad with sorrel and egg — take this recipe in your piggy bank.
- 430 grams of potatoes;
- 680 g of mackerel;
- 15 ml of oil;
- 1 onion;
- 10 g of dill.
Calories — 146 kcal / 100 g
- Grease deep dishes with oil, including walls. This should be a container in which you can bake in the microwave;
- Mackerel, peeled from offal, fins, tail and head should be washed, milled and cut into small portions. It is not necessary to cut too small, otherwise the meat will crawl. Be sure to remove all the bones with tweezers;
- Wash the potatoes and peel them off. After that cut into several pieces. The lobules should be slightly smaller in size than when cooking potatoes in a country style;
- Put a layer of potatoes in shape, as evenly as possible;
- Peeled onions should be cut into half rings and spread out over potatoes;
- Pour over both products with two tablespoons of water. Put in the device and cook for about five minutes. After that, pull out, mix gently and cook for another three minutes. Full power should be on all the time;
- Season and salt the fish pieces, you can add spicy herbs;
- Put them on top of the bow and send back to the microwave for six minutes. Take out, stir gently and cook for another three minutes at medium capacity under the lid;
- Finely chop greens and sprinkle on top of the already prepared dish. Serve with fresh vegetables.
Mackerel has a specific smell, and even fresh fish. To remove it, use marinade from lemon juice and various spices. It is best to use the fees of various herbs, for example, Italian herbs. And you can just take a sprig of fresh rosemary. This combination quickly removes unnecessary flavor, but mayonnaise in this case will not work.
If you want to decorate the holiday table, you should bake the fish with your head so that the composition of the dish has a finished look. Of course, this applies only to roasting in whole, not sliced into steaks.
This fish has a lot of fat, so you should use a minimum of oil when cooking. Mayonnaise should also not be too fat. Any other butter sauce or dressing can also spoil the dish with excess fat. That is why sour lemon juice is used: it helps to neutralize the fat, while the meat does not become dry.
After spending just a few minutes, you can cook an incredibly tasty mackerel in its various variations in the microwave. A thin vegetable pillow will only improve its taste and enrich the dish with colors.