How to Marinate and Grill Salmon Steaks
Fish — a storehouse of benefits and health for any living organism. Add to your favorite side dish in the form of fresh or baked vegetables, root vegetables, or even sauce.
How to grill salmon fish:
- Rinse the fish thoroughly, dry with a dry cloth;
- Check it for bones and pull them out if necessary with tweezers;
- If you pulled out the bones, then the salmon should be thoroughly washed again and wiped dry using dry wipes;
- Next, you need to cut it into four equal parts;
- Wash lemon with running water, place in bowl;
- Pour it with boiling water, wipe it and cut it in half;
- One half cut into rings, and the second to put on the fish in the form of juice;
- Add spices to taste, crush hands, cover and put in the refrigerator for one hour;
- Place the yolk in a bowl, add butter and mix;
- Dip in the resulting mass all the pieces of fish in turn;
- Grilling for ten minutes — five minutes from the side;
- Rinse the dill, finely chop;
- Fish file, garnished with lemon rings and sprinkled with dill.
- 8 salmon steaks;
- 20 ml of oil;
- 5 g of tarragon;
- ½ tbsp. dill;
- 10 g of sugar;
- 10 g of tarragon;
- 15 g lemon peel;
- 5 g rosemary;
- 5 g sage.
How to cook:
- The grill must first be well heated;
- Steak during this time, thoroughly wash, dry them;
- After that, lubricate them with oil on all sides;
- Tarragon, dill, tarragon, rosemary and sage rinse;
- Drain and crumble all greens;
- Add to it zest, sugar and salt to taste;
- Sprinkle the resulting mass of steaks, leave them for a quarter of an hour;
- After that, grill fish to readiness for fifteen minutes.
How to Marinate Salmon Fillets in Honey Soy Marinade for Grilling
- 70 ml of soy sauce;
- 750 g salmon fillet;
- 50 ml of oil;
- 70 g of honey;
- 70 ml of water;
- 5 g of garlic powder;
- 5 grams of lemon pepper.
Time — 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Wash the fish, blot it with dry wipes so that there are no traces of water left;
- Sprinkle it with lemon pepper, salt to taste and garlic powder;
- Pour soy sauce in a bowl, add honey, water and butter;
- Pour the mixture mixed to homogeneity into an airtight container;
- Put fish fillets into the refrigerator for one hour, then turn them over and return for another hour;
- Heat the grill to medium temperature; oil the grill;
- Put the fillet on top and fry it until ready;
- Eight minutes on each side will be enough.
Roasted Cauliflower — read how to make a dish simply and quickly.
How to cook juicy meatballs with gravy, read our article.
Stewed potatoes with vegetables — one of the most simple dishes that can be cooked in a hurry.
- 1 orange;
- 20 g sesame;
- 550 g salmon fillet;
- 3 g Sichuan pepper;
- 10 g of light honey;
- 1 lime;
- 3 g black pepper;
- 110 ml of sesame oil;
- 3 cayenne peppers;
- 3 g pink pepper;
- 3 pieces of garlic;
- 10 g fresh ginger.
- Rinse orange and lime with running water;
- Cut lime with a special grater;
- Next citrus cut them into halves;
- Squeeze the juice from both citrus and mix them;
- Ginger clean with a spoon or knife, chop crush or grater;
- To remove a peel of garlic and chop it in the same way;
- Add garlic, ginger and zest to the squeezed juice;
- To add ingredients with honey, salt and all kinds of pepper;
- At the end, pour in sesame oil and blend everything thoroughly with a blender until milky;
- Rinse the fish fillet, dry it and check for bone;
- If they are, pull them out with tweezers and rinse and dry the fish again;
- Further, it is necessary to cut it into small pieces;
- Place in marinade, mix to wrap salmon;
- Leave to marinate for at least thirty minutes;
- Heat the grill, sprinkle the pieces of fish with sesame and fry for thirty seconds on each side. After that, the fish can be served.
- 30 ml of oil;
- 8 sheets of chicory;
- 750 g salmon.
- Wash the fish thoroughly, remove excess ends, so that the steaks are appetizing;
- Dry them with dry napkins so that there is no trace of water left;
- Heat the pan for a while before frying;
- Sprinkle steaks with oil and sprinkle with spices on one side;
- Reduce the fire under the pan and put the fish with the seasoned side down;
- Cook for a minute and a half, then turn and cook as much;
- Turning over the third time cook three minutes;
- After that, serve the steaks on chicory leaves, seasoning the fish with black pepper.
Grilled Red Fish Recipe with Lemon Skewers
- 3 pieces of garlic;
- 950 g salmon;
- 30 g of dill;
- 4 lemons;
- 240 g classic yogurt;
- 40 ml of oil;
- 1 cucumber;
- 1 lemon
- Bamboo sticks pre-folded in a bowl or bowl, pour water;
- Preheat the grill to medium temperature;
- Fish check for the presence of bones, if they are, get rid of them;
- Rinse the fillet, cut it into small pieces;
- Wash all four lemons, cut them into half rings or quarters;
- Cut the fifth lemon and squeeze out all the juice;
- Put slices of salmon on wiped sticks, alternating them with pieces of lemons;
- Sprinkle the «skewers» on all sides with oil and season with spices;
- Top with a little lemon juice and put skewers on the grill;
- Fry until ready, not forgetting to turn;
- At this time, rub the cucumber, which is pre-washed;
- Peel and chop the garlic;
- Rinse the dill, finely chop it up and add it to the yoghurt along with the garlic;
- Add squeezed cucumber, some lemon juice and spices;
- Serve the fish with a ready, slightly infused sauce.
To prepare today’s dish, it is better to choose a dense fish, not soft and tender, as this will be easy to get out and crumble on the grill.
If you are cooking not the pieces of fish, but the whole salmon fillet, be sure to make cuts on the surface so that the marinade and flavor get into them, the taste of smoke, so that it tastes even better!
If you are going to prepare a dish of frozen salmon, we advise you to defrost the product gradually, without pouring it with boiling water and not using a microwave or oven for these purposes. Thawed fish must be in a colander, which must be placed in a bowl so that all excess water drains down and is not soaked with salmon. A bowl should be placed on the topmost shelf of the refrigerator.
Ideal piece weight from 150 to 350 grams. If there is more, it will be inconvenient to turn over, and the salmon will cook for a long time.
It is important to cut the product into pieces of the same size so that they prepare the same. After all, you see, it will be bad if one piece is ready, and the second is still raw. Or one will be ready, and the second is already too dry.
It is best to use an iron spatula to cook fish on the grill; it will not warm as much as wood. Moreover, with the help of such a spatula, the fish is much easier to reach so as not to break.
Already managed to eat a piece of fried red fish? Not? What are you waiting for then? Rather, go shopping and cook in the garden the most delicious and healthy dinner, which you can dream of!