Camping is the best pastime with family and friends. Cooking of a shish kebab becomes an integral attribute of an attack on clean air. However, in addition to the traditional dish, you can diversify the table with grilled mackerel.
The fish not only has excellent taste, but also contains the minimum number of seeds. Interested? In this case, we suggest starting cooking with several types of marinades.
Before grilling the fish, it is advisable to marinate, in order to give an already excellent taste richness and spicy notes.
- If the mackerel is frozen, then it must first be thawed and be willing to conduct this process in natural conditions;
- Next, clear the fish, cut off the head and, making a deep incision along its ridge, clean the product from the entrails;
- After rub the carcass with the prepared seasoning mixture;
- Peel the abdomen filled with onion rings and thin slices of lemon;
- At the final stage, send the fish product to the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- mackerel — 2 carcasses;
- parsley with celery — one root;
- Dill sprigs with parsley to taste.
How much to cook: 3 hours.
Number of calories: 60 kcal.
- Rinse carcasses if necessary to defrost in natural conditions, cut into slices and remove the entrails;
- Cut parsley and celery roots into slices. Put in a deep bowl;
- Grind the parsley with dill and fill with greens pieces of fish;
- Next, send the ingredient in the dishes to the roots of celery and dill. Carefully salt and finally pour the squeezed juice of citrus;
- Marinate fish for 3 hours in the fridge. If there is no time limit, it is better to remove the ingredient for one night.
Take note of the recipe for tasty and healthy oatmeal pancakes.
Read how to make a delicious salad with celery and chicken.
Recipes Tatar cuisine — try these dishes and become a fan of these fragrant and spicy oriental dishes.
- fresh mackerel carcass — 5 pcs .;
- capers — 3 tsp;
- bulbs — 2 heads;
- ground paprika — 1 tsp;
- sprigs of fresh thyme — 5 pcs .;
- garlic clove;
- soy sauce — 50 ml;
- Tomato — 1 or more.
How much to cook: 20 minutes to prepare + 2 hours of pickle.
Number of calories: 82 kcal.
- Carcass fish cleaned and gutted;
- Cut onions into thin half-hems, cut the garlic in half, and cut the tomatoes into small cubes;
- Put prepared onions, a sprig of thyme and a few capers in each fish belly open;
- On top of the fish lay the onions, tomatoes and garlic;
- Pour all this over with sauce and sprinkle with paprika;
- Send the ingredient in 2 hours of pickle. After an hour, turn the fish over so the ingredient is marinated on each side.
In this recipe, it is advisable to use fresh, not pickled mackerel.
- lemon — 2 pcs .;
- thyme with rosemary — 2 branches each;
- mackerel — 2 carcasses;
- white pepper to taste;
- olive oil — 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt to taste.
How much to cook: 50 minutes.
Number of calories: 110 kcal.
- At the initial stage it is necessary to gut the carcasses of fish and rinse them with water;
- Along the ridge, make 4 cuts to a depth of 1 cm;
- Cut half of one lemon into thin half-goats, and in the second part, squeeze out the juice, which must be mixed with oil and sprinkled with the composition of fish carcasses;
- Next, sprinkle and rub the fish with a mixture of white pepper and salt;
- In the incisions made in the first stage, insert along a slice of citrus and a sprig of rosemary with thyme. As such, the fish should marinate for about 30 minutes;
- Marinated carcasses fry on each side for 8 minutes;
- Before serving, you need to squeeze the juice from the remaining lemon and pour it over the prepared dish.
This fish is cooked on the grill in different ways. But the most tested and recommended option is foil.
- parsley with dill — to taste;
- a tomato;
- mackerel — 2 pcs .;
- mayonnaise to taste;
- salt and pepper are added to taste.
How much to cook: 35 minutes.
Number of calories: 66 kcal.
- Washed and peeled carcasses of fish must be rubbed with a mixture consisting of salt and pepper, and at the end make several cuts across;
- In each fish, carefully put the semicolabs of onion, lemon and tomato, and put a mixture of fresh greens in the open belly;
- The surface of the mackerel carefully, but not in a large amount, smear with mayonnaise and carefully wrap the ingredient in foil;
- The fish is fried for about 15 to 20 minutes at a moderate temperature set on the grill;
- At the end of the heat treatment, the foil needs to be opened and in this state held on the grill for a few more minutes. the dish is ready.
Mackerel in this recipe will turn out juicy, and thanks to the seasonings and additional components, fragrant and tasty.
One of the universal dishes based on this recipe can be cooked in foil (or a special sleeve) in the oven. In this case, the product will be baked evenly, and thanks to the “packaging” it will retain its aroma and juiciness.
- fish (mackerel) — 1 bird;
- special seasoning mix for fish;
- onion head;
- mayonnaise — 3 tbsp. l .;
- pepper with salt add to taste;
- tomato sauce — 2 tbsp. l
How much to cook: 45 minutes.
Number of calories: 130 kcal.
- If necessary, the carcass should be thawed, but not in a microwave oven, but in natural conditions, otherwise the microwaves will destroy the useful qualities of the product. Clean and remove the fish. After all the films have been cut, cut the ingredient into equal pieces;
- Roll each piece in fish mixture, pepper and if necessary, lightly salt it;
- Onion is not cut into thick rings, but in a separate bowl, mix the sauce with mayonnaise;
- Preheat oven;
- Each piece of fish product dipped in ready tomato-mayonnaise sauce and put on a baking sheet, which must be covered with parchment;
- Between the pieces spread onion rings and pour the whole dish over the remaining sauce;
- Bake for 30 minutes until crispy on the surface.
Dish served with lemon wedges.