Carp is one of the most commonly used fish in cooking. Moreover, this is equally true for European and Asian cuisine.
However, despite this, it is very few dishes with boiled carp, and therefore it will be interesting enough to study those that still exist. Or rather, try to cook fish soup with carp in one of the following recipes.
- Prepare the fish: remove the scales, gut, get rid of the head and fins, rinse thoroughly;
- Cut the fish across the ridge into several pieces;
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes (not very small and not very large);
- Peel and chop the onion (slightly smaller than the potatoes);
- Peel and finely chop the garlic;
- Rinse rice 3-4 times in clean water (it is necessary that the last time the water after washing remains clean);
- Pour water into a saucepan, put the same potatoes and onions, add seasonings and spices;
- Put the saucepan on the stove, do not touch it until the water boils, add salt, add rice and mix;
- Once again, wait for boiling, put the pieces of carp in a saucepan;
- Stir the soup and cook it for 10 minutes;
- Remove the ear from the heat, leave it a little brew and pour into plates;
- In each plate individually add dill in small slices and garlic;
- Lunch is ready!
This recipe is suitable for those who want to remember hiking romance or quickly and easily cook dinner.
- carp heads — 1 kg;
- potatoes — 4 pieces;
- carrots — 1 piece;
- onion — 1 head;
- water — 4 l;
- salt — to taste;
- millet (optional) — 0.1 kg.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Calories: 93 kcal.
- Prepare the head: pull out the gills, remove plaque and debris;
- Put the heads in a saucepan, pour water so that it only covers them a little;
- When the broth boils, add more water to the required level;
- Peel and put the onion onions in the broth;
- Add seasonings and spices (if desired), after boiling, place in a saucepan peeled and coarsely chopped potatoes with carrots (and also washed millet, if desired);
- Wait another quarter of an hour until ready and you can turn off the fire;
- Ear from carp heads is ready!
Pangasius What kind of fish, how to choose it and how to cook it, read our article.
Recipe for salad with chicken, pineapples and cheese — note this salad on the festive table, what you need!
Note the recipe for cheesecake for sponge cake — this is an incredibly tasty filling for cakes or cupcakes.
The recipe for spicy carp soup with giblets at home
Giblets are understood to be far from all the insides of carp, as some might have thought, but only the most tasty part of them: pressed caviar (not rid of the film), milt, and, in some cases, liver. This addition makes the taste of the dish especially interesting and unique.
- carcass carcass — 0.8 — 1 kg;
- pressed caviar, milk — at its discretion;
- chili pepper — 1 piece;
- lemon — 1 piece;
- onion — 1 head;
- Bulgarian pepper — 1 piece;
- bay leaf — 2 pieces;
- sour cream — 3 tablespoons;
- water — 1.5 l;
- salt and pepper peas — to taste.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Caloric content: 128 kcal.
- To get rid of carp carcass from the scales and gut, cut off the head and tail;
- Remove the head from the gills and eyes, rinse it thoroughly in running water;
- Tail with the head placed in a saucepan, there to put the spices;
- Put the saucepan on the fire;
- A quarter of an hour later, add the carp carcass, cut into portions;
- Another quarter of an hour later you can add offal;
- Next, add onions, cut into half rings, chili and Bulgarian, diced;
- Continue cooking until the fish is ready, after removing the pieces of fish from the broth;
- Add lemon juice to the broth;
- Disassemble the fish (separate the bones, divide the meat into small pieces), return the resulting meat back to the soup;
- Boil for another 2 minutes and lay your ears on the plates;
- Serve with greens and sour cream.
Carp fish soup can be your favorite dish if you follow these guidelines:
- The characteristic taste of the soup is formed mainly only by fish, carrots, potatoes and onions (sometimes they even refuse carrots);
- It is preferable to boil the onion head in the ear and remove it at the end of cooking;
- A modest set of basic ingredients is easily compensated by an abundance of spices: allspice and black pepper, bay leaf, tarragon, dried or fresh greens;
- To eliminate the specific smell given by fish heads, you need to marinate them in lemon juice for a while;
- Delicious and rich broth can be prepared even from the heads, fins and tail of fried fish;
- Clear and light broth in the ear is obtained only if the fish (or fish heads) were thoroughly washed and poured with cool clear water;
- The ear is cooked over low heat, the liquid in it should not boil away;
- Depending on the thickness of the pieces of fish added to the ear, it should cook for 7 to 20 minutes.
If you take into account all these points, then the ear of the carp will easily become a culinary masterpiece.