How tasty to cook caviar carp at home
Gourmets preferring seafood should know how tasty carp caviar can be and how widely its application in various dishes is. And yet, it has a positive effect on the body.
This inexpensive and affordable product is recognized as a delicacy due to its excellent, exquisite taste.
In addition to taste, it is full of useful properties. It contains a rich set of vitamins, macronutrients, as well as lecithin, which is useful for all body systems.
In addition, 100 grams of the product contains about 30 grams of protein, which serves as building muscle material.
Savor caviar caviar can be roasted. The dish is prepared for a short time and does not take a lot of cash costs, and it will turn out very tasty.
After the products are prepared, proceed to cooking:
- Caviar is washed and remove excess film;
- Now cut into 3 cm wide pieces, salt and pepper, put in the fridge for an hour so that it is better marinated;
- After waiting an hour, take caviar, roll it in flour on both sides and send it to a heated pan with butter. Fry until crispy golden crust;
- Fried caviar goes well with mashed potatoes.
Any caviar, including sazan, is very tasty in salty form, and most importantly, its shelf life is much longer. Salted product is most often used for butter sandwiches. And to pamper yourself with such a delicacy, use the salting recipes, which are presented below.
- caviar — 500 g;
- drinking water — 1 liter;
- salt — 70 g (mostly stone);
- melted butter — 80 g
Preparation time — 20 minutes for preparation and 24 hours for salting.
100 grams contains 130 kcal.
- The first thing to do is to prepare a pickle to be used for salting. For this, the salt is dissolved in water and put on the stove to bring to a boil;
- Caviar is peeled from the film, placed in a colander and dipped in boiling brine for a few minutes;
- Now, in pre-prepared jars, spawn, and on top, in each jar, put a piece of baked butter. Closed tight banks clean the day in the fridge;
- After this time, the caviar becomes fully usable.
You can use another option salting. It is necessary:
- Carp roe — 0.5 kg;
- water — 1.3 liters;
- salt — 100 g;
- vegetable oil;
- Lavrushka — 1 leaf;
- Peas — 3 pcs.
- Prepare a brine: 15 g of salt dissolved in 250 ml of water;
- In this embodiment, the preparation of eggs from the film is not cleaned, but directly in its original form, it is doused with brine;
- Then it is frayed in a colander to separate the film;
- Leave until the eggs, and prepare another brine: the remaining salt is dissolved in water, add laurel and pepper;
- Cooked pickle boil;
- Before using, the brine is cooled and the eggs, passed through a colander, are poured over them;
- Now, everything is laid out in cans and placed in a refrigerator, for about a day;
- After a day, the brine is drained, and the caviar is poured with oil for better storage.
- caviar — 500 g;
- onion head — 2 things;
- sunflower oil;
- salt — 30 g, mostly fine;
- lemon juice.
Salting is carried out as follows:
Caviar released from the film is salted, mixed, covered and removed for 6 hours in a refrigerator. After the allotted time, take out of the refrigerator and mixed with oil.
Then, the mixture of caviar and oil begin to mix using a mixer, while pouring in lemon juice. The beating process is carried out before the mixture turns into a foamy consistency.
Onions are cut, crushed using a blender or meat grinder and sent to the total weight. All mixed until a homogeneous consistency. All is ready.
The resulting caviar snack will be delicious on sandwiches.
With the use of carp caviar it is easy to cook a variety of delicious dishes. Some of them are presented below.
Caviar fritters are not a know-how in cooking. It is made from various types of this product. Carp caviar — no exception. The resulting pancakes will be excellent additions to various dishes, as well as good as an independent snack.
First you need to stock up the products listed below:
- sazania caviar — 500 g;
- chicken egg in the amount of 1 piece;
- sour cream of any fat content — 2 tbsp. l .;
- flour — 3 tbsp. l .;
- soda — 0.5 tsp;
- vegetable oil;
- salt, pepper, garlic in the form of spices — to taste.
To enjoy caviar pancakes, you have to spend a maximum of 30 minutes.
The calorie content of 100 g — 203 kcal.
- The main ingredient is washed, remove excess film;
- In a separate bowl mix: caviar, egg, sour cream, flour, soda, salt and seasoning. For better uniformity, blend with a blender;
- Now you need to heat the oil in the pan. As soon as it is heated, spread the mixture for pancakes in a frying pan and fry on each side for 5 minutes;
- Once all the pancakes are cooked, they are placed in one pan and put on a very slow fire to give pancakes another 10 minutes later;
- After 10 minutes, hot pancakes can be served.
For lovers of pancakes, this recipe will have to taste.
For the dish you need:
- Carp roe — 250 g;
- egg — 1 pc .;
- onions and carrots — 1 pc .;
- flour — 2 tbsp. l .;
- ground pepper, salt, seasonings — to taste.
Duration of cooking — 20 minutes.
The number of calories per 100 g — 188 kcal.
- Vegetables rub on a fine grater;
- Caviar crushed through a meat grinder;
- Combine caviar, onion, carrot, egg, flour and spices, mix well;
- Heat the pan with vegetable oil over high heat, onto which they then spread the mixed mass in the form of pancakes;
- Every pancake is fried on both sides until cooked. Caviar pancakes are served with sour cream.
Surprisingly, it is possible to fry even burgers using sazan caviar. The recipe is simple, it does not take long to prepare, and the output will be very tasty cutlets.
- sazania caviar — 600 g;
- semolina — 4 tbsp. l .;
- egg — 2 pcs .;
- onions — half of the head;
- salt and pepper are optional;
- vegetable oil — 3 tbsp. l
Preparation takes 30 minutes.
Calorie content will be 210 kcal per 100 g.
- To begin with, prepare the caviar, if necessary: wash and clean the film;
- Onions finely chopped and sent with caviar. Pepper is added there;
- Mix and add to the mixture of eggs and semolina. But do not overdo it with semolina, otherwise it will kill the taste of caviar;
- All is thoroughly mixed;
- Heat oil in a pan, heat the fire at a slow level and spread caviar mass in a frying pan with a spoon, forming patties;
- Cutlets are fried on both sides until golden brown;
- So that the dish does not abound in butter, put the fried patties on paper towels in order to blot the excess butter;
- A very tasty combination for meatballs, when served, will be “airy” mashed potatoes.
- caviar — 500 g;
- eggs — 2 pcs .;
- onion — 1 pc .;
- butter — 1 tbsp. l .;
- spices — to taste.
A soufflé is cooked for a total of 30 minutes.
Caloric content of 100 g — 166 kcal.
- Caviar pre-prepared before cooking;
- Beat eggs, separating yolks from proteins;
- Caviar is mixed with yolks, spices and butter;
- Dab onion grated and sent to the total weight;
- In a separate bowl, beat the proteins until a foam is obtained, and then mix with the previously prepared mixture;
- The prepared form, which is selected for roasting the souffle, is oiled and sprinkled with chopped croutons;
- Caviar mixture is laid out on top, but the form is not filled to the top;
- The oven is heated to 180o, put the souffle there and baked for 20 minutes;
- The finished souffle is removed from the form and served to the table.
This dish will be a wonderful, useful option for breakfast and those who love egg dishes. This is a great way to diversify your morning diet.
The following products are necessary for cooking:
- Carp roe — 100 g;
- eggs — 3-4 pieces;
- sunflower oil;
It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
Caloric content — 150 kcal per 100 g
- Caviar is washed and fried in a pan in oil, with the addition of salt to taste;
- After a couple of minutes, beat the eggs and fill them with caviar;
- Cover and wait for the end of cooking.
This variant of the omelet will be appreciated by sportsmen, as the dishes are saturated with protein.
Chicken with potatoes in a cauldron is a nourishing, rich dish, a simple and tasty lunch for the whole family.
Read how to prepare a royal salad with caviar and salmon in our article.
Try to cook Pancakes with curd and raisins.
Carp caviar, perhaps, is a universal ingredient, from which it is possible to create a large number of dishes, and even soup.
For caviar soup you will need:
- caviar — 400 g;
- water — 2 l;
- tomato paste (or sauce) — 2 tbsp. l .;
- potatoes — 6 medium tubers;
- parsley — bunch;
- salt — to taste;
- Onion — 1 pc.
Preparation takes 50 minutes.
Caloric saturation of 100 g of soup — 167 kcal.
- Washed and cleaned caviar is placed in a cooking pan, filled with water and left to cook for 30 minutes;
- Potatoes are peeled, diced and put into a pan as soon as the caviar is cooked;
- Onions finely chopped and sent to the future soup. Next put tomato paste;
- Track the readiness of potatoes. As soon as this happens, the soup is salted, the parsley is poured into the pan and the fire is increased so that the soup boils;
- But in order to taste a rich and tasty soup, after turning it off, it is allowed to brew for about 15 minutes.
- To caviar did not work hard when frying, it is necessary to limit the amount of flour. It is better not to report than to overdo it;
- Always remove the film from this carp product;
- When cooking roasted and baked caviar dishes, leave the prepared mixture of ingredients for half an hour to marinate, so that the taste is richer.
You can diversify the usual taste of everyday dishes with the addition of sazanyu caviar. This will appeal to lovers of varied nutrition. So, experiment!