Ukha is an incredibly tasty and popular dish in many countries. Pike perch soup is especially tasty, because this fish has the softest flesh, and is also useful. At home, you can cook this dish is no worse than in nature.
Clean the zander from the entrails, carefully remove the gills and eyes. Then divide into small pieces and put to boil in a saucepan on 2 liters of water. There also add the head and fins. After boiling you need to remove the formed foam.
Add to the broth the whole onion, spices. Cook over a quiet fire, from 20 to 25 minutes. Cut carrots into small cubes. Wash and cut the potatoes into cubes of medium size. Remove the onion and bay leaf from the pan.
Strain the broth, get the fish. Add butter to the broth, ignite the fire. Send the sliced vegetables to the pan, salt and sprinkle a pinch of ground pepper. When the vegetables are fully prepared, put the fish pieces into the broth and cook for a few more minutes.
In the cooked soup add chopped parsley, let it brew for some time. After which you can serve.
- 800 grams of pike perch;
- 2 liters of water;
- 6-7 pieces of potatoes;
- 100 grams of carrots;
- 2 onions;
- 1-2 grams of ground pepper;
- 1-2 pieces of bay leaf;
- 2 eggs;
- salt, to taste.
Cooking time: 35-40 minutes.
Calorie: 8 servings, 1 serving — 34 kcal.
The fish must be cleaned, get rid of the entrails. Then cut into pieces. Dice potatoes and carrots, finely chop onion. In the bowl add 2 liters of water, after boiling, send back fish, potatoes and carrots. Cook until half ready, then pour onions.
Beat 2 eggs into a separate bowl and beat well, using a whisk. Add spices, salt to pan. Then pour the beaten egg mass. Boil.
Soup must be steeped for several minutes. Finely chop the dill and parsley and sprinkle the finished dish. Pour into plates, you can enjoy homemade fish soup.
Cucumber and tomato salad — simple summer recipes for every day.
Take note of the recipe for wholesome Hercules Cutlets.
How to cook jelly from pork shank, read our article.
- 600 grams of perch fillet;
- 1 pike perch head;
- 3 liters of water;
- 0.5 cups of wheat flour;
- 5-6 pieces of potatoes;
- 130 grams of carrots;
- 1 onion;
- 2-3 grams of ground pepper;
- 2-3 pieces of bay leaf;
- 20 grams of salt;
- a bunch of fresh greens;
- tablespoon butter;
- tablespoon of tomato paste.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Calorie content: 12 servings, 1 serving — 43 kcal.
Pour 3 liters of water into the pot. When the water starts to boil, put the fish head in the pot. Pike perch fillet cut into medium sized pieces and set aside. Soup boiled from fish heads will be less fatty, dietary. When the heads are cooked, it is necessary to remove the foam from the soup, strain it.
Cut potatoes and carrots into cubes, peel the onions from the husk. Put the broth on the fire and send steamed vegetables, add salt to taste and spices. There we also add perch fillet, cut into pieces.
Pour in vegetable oil. Until vegetables are ready, wash the millet and add to the soup, put a spoonful of tomato paste. Boil.
When the soup is ready, you can add chopped greens. Leave for a while to insist and serve.
- 2 heads of pike perch;
- 500 grams of salmon fillet;
- 2 liters of water;
- 4 pieces of potatoes;
- 250 grams of carrots;
- 2 onions;
- 3-4 grams of ground pepper
- 3-4 pieces of bay leaf;
- 25 grams of salt;
- a bunch of fresh parsley;
- a bunch of fresh dill.
Cooking time: 45-50 minutes.
Calorie content: 12 servings, 1 serving — 62 kcal.
In the capacity to pour 2 liters of water, send boil. In boiling water put stew, 2 heads of perch. Cook until boiling, then remove the resulting foam. Head to get it, they will no longer be needed.
Put the pan with the broth on the gas. Send cooked potatoes. Then finely chop the onion and rub the carrots, fall asleep to the potatoes. Add salt and spices. Cut the salmon fillet into small pieces and put in a saucepan.
Bring to readiness, then finely chop the parsley and dill, sprinkle on top. Pike perch soup should stand for a few minutes, then it can be consumed.
- The ear will taste better if it is prepared from a different type of fish;
- For a more complete taste of water you need to pour less, and put more fish;
- If you add an onion cut in half in your ear, the aroma will be much more pleasant;
- To the ear does not acquire the sharp smell of fish, you need to cook only in the open form, preferably on low heat;
- Any fish will retain its true taste much more if sent to boil, to vegetable broth;
- During the cooking of fish, the broth should not be allowed to boil strongly;
- To get a clear broth, after boiling the fish, you must remove the foam;
- You can not mix the soup with a metal or wooden spoon, it is enough to shake it. So he will not turn to porridge;
- Sea salt is most suitable for pike perch soup. It should be added only after the whole cooking process so that the taste of the fish is not lost;
- If the fish is too bony, strain the broth several times;
- To improve the taste, add a little butter and fresh herbs to the broth;
- If you add an onion with a husk to the broth (rinse thoroughly), then the finished soup will acquire an unusual, golden color;
- To get rid of the unpleasant smell of fish, the fillets can be lightly sprinkled with lemon juice;
- Pike-perch heads and fins are not recommended to be thrown away, they give a special, piquant taste to the prepared soup;
- If the ear is prepared from frozen fish, then chopped into pieces, it is put into the water in this form;
- If you cook fish for soup for a long time, the meat will completely lose its taste and the fish will no longer be soft;
- When cooking sea fish, it is advisable to put more spices in the broth to remove the specific smell;
- If the ear is prepared from fresh fish, then apart from onions and potatoes, you can not put anything else in the broth;
- If you do not remove the scales from the pieces of fish, the broth will become sticky and fragrant;
- To brighten the fish broth, you can add a little vodka while cooking;
- During cooking, the soup cannot be added to the broth water, otherwise the taste of the finished soup will be irretrievably spoiled;
- It is better to remove the bay leaf from the pan after cooking the soup, otherwise after standing for a while it will spoil the taste;
- To make the soup light, before pouring water, it must be cleaned and cooled;
- Lagging meat is a sign of fish readiness;
- Pike perch soup will be more tasty if you cook it from large pieces of fish;
- For the classic soup, all the vegetables included in the composition are cut into large cubes;
- The egg-protein mixture, when added to the soup, will significantly lighten the broth;
- It is not recommended to put a lot of vegetables in your ear, the main ingredient is fish.
Probably, there is no such person who would not try soup. This seemingly simple soup is associated with many, with happy moments of spending time in nature. It is possible to recreate this atmosphere at home, having prepared fish soup from a perch according to the most exquisite recipes. In addition, you can experiment, combine different recipes, add several varieties of fish.