How to cook the ear from fresh-frozen or canned mackerel
Sometimes you want to cook a delicious fish soup from the sea. An excellent option for making this well-known fish soup is mackerel. By itself, it is very useful and is necessary to maintain health and vitality. Therefore, be sure to know the options for cooking soup with this wonderful fish.
- Before you begin the process of cooking soup, you must defrost the mackerel. Defrosting fish is recommended in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Do not defrost in hot water or in the microwave, otherwise the whole taste of mackerel meat will deteriorate;
- Next, wash the carcass fish in cool water;
- Then proceed to the cleaning of carcasses. The mackerel has not many entrails, it should be cut lengthwise and the belly cleaned. Then the carcass is thoroughly washed from the top and inside;
- Next, the fish must be cut lengthwise into small pieces;
- For fish soup, use heads, fins, tail parts;
- Potatoes should be rinsed and peeled;
- Onions free from husk, rinse carrot from dirt, scrape off the skin;
- In a saucepan should pour a half liter of water, and set on fire;
- Water should be brought to a boil, then millet groats are laid out in it and some salt is poured;
- In the meantime, potatoes need to be cut into small cubes;
- Cut carrot into strips;
- Onions shred into small cubes;
- Chopped vegetables are poured into a pan with millet;
- Add a few leaves of Lavrushka and pour vegetable seasoning;
- Leave to boil until half cooked potatoes;
- After that, we put the fish in the pan and leave to boil;
- The fish should be cooked for 10 minutes, during which time the mackerel will be fully cooked;
- Then the ear should be removed from the heat, poured into plates, sprinkle with black pepper and chopped parsley.
What components will be required:
- 3-4 mackerel heads, additionally you can use the tails and fins;
- two or three potato tubers;
- one small carrot;
- half onion;
- cream — 250 ml, preferably with a fat content of 10%;
- 40 grams of butter;
- salt to your taste;
- dill and parsley — ½ bunch.
Cooking time — 50-60 minutes.
Calories — 155 kcal.
- With the potatoes you need to cut off the skin, wash and cut into medium slices;
- Then pour a half liter of water into the pot and put it on the stove to warm up;
- Pour the potatoes into the water and leave to boil until half cooked, about 5-7 minutes;
- From a half of a head of an onion it is necessary to remove a skin, we shred on small small squares;
- Put the pan on the stove, lay out the butter and leave to warm up;
- On the melted butter should fill in the onion, mix and leave to fry;
- Wash carrots, scrape off dirt and rub on a grater with large teeth;
- Add carrots to potatoes, mix vegetables and continue to fry for a few minutes;
- Wash the fish and put it in the pan to the potatoes;
- Then lay out a fry;
- Leave to boil for about 10 minutes;
- After that, pour the cream in the ear, stir and add some salt;
- Boil for about 5-7 minutes;
- Next, the ear must be removed from heat;
- Pour into plates, sprinkle with chopped greens.
Read how to make delicious flavored bread on kefir without yeast.
Recipe for a delicious chicken liver with onions and herbs. It is worth a try!
How to make an incredibly delicate and delicious custard for biscuit or cake «Napoleon».
The ear will be prepared from the following ingredients:
- canned mackerel — one can;
- potatoes — 5 pieces;
- onion — one head;
- vegetable oil;
- 100 grams of millet groats;
- salt to your taste;
- a pair of pepper pinches in the form of a hammer;
- a few leaves of laurel;
- Dill greens, parsley — 5 stems.
The cooking time is 40 minutes.
Calories — 132 kcal.
How to cook fish soup from canned mackerel:
- Pour water into the pan, one and a half liters will be enough, put on the stove and warm it up;
- As soon as the water begins to boil we add a little salt, because there is salt in the canned food too;
- Put the cereal into the boiling water and leave it to boil;
- Potatoes must be peeled from the skin, washed and cut into small cubes;
- Fall asleep potatoes in a container with water and millet;
- With the bulbs, remove the husk and cut into cubes;
- Carrot root need to rinse, peel and rub on a grater with a large grill;
- We put a brazier on the fire, pour in vegetable oil and heat it;
- Put onion and carrot on hot oil, mix and leave to fry for 3-4 minutes;
- After that zazharku should be put in broth;
- Then open a can of canned fish and lay out canned food in a container to the other components;
- Add a bay leaf in your ear, a little black pepper and boil for another 3-4 minutes;
- Next you need to turn off the fire, sprinkle with chopped herbs and cover with a lid;
- Insist 15-20 minutes and pour into plates.
We will prepare the following components:
- fresh mackerel — 3-4 heads;
- half a cup of rice;
- 3-4 potatoes;
- carrot — 1 piece;
- onion — half of the head;
- two lavrushki;
- allspice — 2-3 pieces;
- a few branches of dill, parsley.
Cooking time — 1 hour.
Calories — 145 kcal.
- It is desirable to remove the gills from the heads, because they will give the ear a bitter taste;
- Additionally, you can use fins, tail parts;
- Fold the fish into a multicooker tank, sprinkle with salt in addition, lay out a few peas of allspice and a few leaves of laurel;
- Fill the fish with water, one and a half liters will be enough;
- Choose the “Soup” mode and leave to boil for 15 minutes;
- Next, you need to clean the potatoes, rinse and cut into cubes;
- Wash carrots, remove the skin and cut into strips;
- With onions we remove the husk and finely shred;
- Rice should be thoroughly washed in several waters. Fill it with hot water so that the croup is steamed out;
- Then the fish must be removed from the broth, separating the meat from the bones;
- Broth must be filtered through a sieve;
- Pour the peeled broth into a slow cooker, pour all the vegetables into it, add rice;
- Pour some salt, select the “Soup” mode and leave to cook for 30 minutes;
- As soon as the time is up, you need to open the lid, add pieces of fish, sprinkle with greens;
- Close the lid and leave to infuse for 15 minutes;
- After that, the ear can be poured into plates.
- fish should be used fresh without any unpleasant odor;
- you should not put mackerel into the water at the very beginning of cooking, otherwise it will quickly melt;
- onions with carrots can be fried or laid out fresh;
- in the end it is better to sprinkle with fresh herbs, it will give a pleasant aroma.
Mackerel soup is a great first course meal. This soup is very aromatic and nutritious. At observance of a compounding it is possible to make an excellent stew, which will perfectly satisfy and will remain in memory for a long time.