Ukha is considered an ancient Russian and Ukrainian dish. For a long time this stew was cooked with the addition of river or sea fish. Now, no one can tell exactly where this dish came from, but it is known that it has Indo-Asian roots.
This stew can be cooked according to different recipes, but today we will talk about how to make fish soup in Finnish. What are its differences from the usual soup and how to do it, you can see in the following recipes.
How a classic Finnish fish soup should be prepared:
- We wash the fillet of fish and cut it into medium cubes;
- We clean the skin from the potato, wash it and cut it into cubes;
- Carrot washed, cleaned and cut into circles;
- With onions we remove the husk, chop the onion into cubes;
- Garlic cloves cleaned from the skin, cut into thin plates;
- Dill rinse, shake and shred in small pieces;
- Pour broth into the pot, put it on the fire and heat it;
- As soon as the broth begins to boil, we will fall asleep there cubes of potatoes and circles of carrots;
- Add salt, pepper and boil on low heat for 15 minutes;
- Pour olive oil into a roasting pan, pour onions, garlic and put salmon, fry;
- We shift the frying in the broth with vegetables;
- We spread the pieces of fish, cook for 3-5 minutes;
- Next, pour a glass of cream and boil everything;
- Spread slices of lemon, sprinkle with herbs and remove from heat.
Ingredients for Chowder:
- trout per 500 grams;
- 5 medium sized potatoes;
- 2 small white onions;
- cream with fat content of 20% — 200 ml;
- curly parsley — 1 bunch;
- allspice in peas — 5-7 pieces;
- a little salt, black pepper in a ground form.
Cooking time — 1 hour.
How many calories per 100 grams — 130 kcal.
We start cooking soup in Finnish with cream in the constant helper of the housewives — the slow cooker:
- Trout should be cleaned of viscera, rinse well;
- Cut the carcass into steaks;
- Peel potatoes, rinse and cut into cubes;
- We clean the onions from the husk, shred squares;
- In the capacity of the multicooker we put the potatoes;
- Put sliced onions on top of the potatoes;
- Next, lay out the fish steaks;
- Fill all with water so that it covers the components;
- We spread pea allspice, ground pepper and add some salt;
- We select the extinguishing mode and leave to prepare for 30 minutes;
- After boiling pour a glass of cream, mix with a spatula, close the lid;
- After the beep, sprinkle the dish with chopped parsley, leave to stand for 10 minutes.
The following components are required for cooking:
- half a kilo of salmon;
- 4-5 potatoes;
- 3 tomatoes;
- processed cheese — 1 piece;
- 5-6 feathers of green onions;
- Cube fish or vegetable broth.
The cooking time is 40 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams — 132 kcal.
The scheme of preparation of such an unusual, but very tasty soup:
- With the potatoes, remove the skin, wash and cut into cubes;
- We clean the husks from onions, chop them up in small squares;
- We put water on the stove, lay out the potatoes, put the onions to sleep, add the broth cubes;
- Wash tomatoes and cut into medium circles;
- Green onion feathers are rinsed and chopped into thin rings;
- We put all components in a separate container and leave to stew, do not add water;
- Boil tomatoes should be to their softness;
- After 5 minutes we cut the melted cheese into medium slices and put them in tomatoes;
- Simmer tomatoes until melted cheese;
- Wash salmon, cut into cubes;
- Put the salmon in the broth, shift the tomato and cheese mixture;
- Add salt, black pepper in the ear, mix and leave to boil for another 5-10 minutes.
Soup with meatballs — tasty and hearty dish, which is quite simple to prepare. Read our article with different recipe options.
Cod liver salad in tartlets. Read our article and try our options for tartlets toppings.
Forest Glade with mushrooms is an interesting salad with an unusual presentation. The recipe is here.
What will be needed:
- trout head and tail;
- processed cheese — 1 piece;
- 2 garlic teeth;
- carrot — 1 piece;
- sweet pepper — 1 piece;
- 3-4 potato tubers;
- onion — 1 piece;
- salt and black pepper in a ground form — at its discretion;
- Lavrushka — 1 piece.
Cooking time — 60 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams — 145 kcal.
How to cook Finnish fish soup with garlic and melted cheese:
- We wash the head and tail with cool water, put it in a container and fill it with water;
- Place the container on the stove and boil for 30 minutes;
- Potatoes should be peeled, rinsed, cut into small squares;
- We clean the carrot, wash it and rub it with a grater with a large grate;
- Pepper is cleared of seeds and cut into small squares;
- Onions we peel husks, cut them into cubes;
- From the broth we take out the fish, we shift vegetable cutting into it;
- Garlic cloves are peeled and sliced;
- We spread chopped garlic to vegetables, season with spices, add pepper and laurel;
- Then lay out the fish again;
- Separately, melt cheese in hot water or broth;
- Fill the dissolved cheese, stir and leave to boil for 20 minutes;
- After that, turn off, you can sprinkle the dish with chopped greens.
Option cooking Finnish soup with spices
What is required for cooking:
- any fish (salmon, pike perch, burbot, salmon) — 650 grams;
- onion — 3;
- potatoes — 4-5 tubers;
- a glass of milk or cream;
- spices of any kind — thyme, coriander, basil;
- white pepper in the form of peas;
- some salt;
- 4-6 twigs of greens.
Cooking time — 1 hour.
How many calories per 100 grams — 135 kcal.
How to make Finnish soup with spices:
- Fish cleaned, washed and cut into pieces;
- Lou clean and chop cubes;
- Potatoes are peeled, washed and cut into slices;
- In the capacity of the bottom lay out white peppercorns;
- Next, lay out a layer of onion;
- Put fish on the onion;
- On top of the fish are potatoes;
- Fill all with water, it should be slightly higher than the slices of potatoes, put on the stove and cook;
- After boiling, add spices and spices to the ear; reduce the heat;
- Boil everything for 15 minutes;
- Next, pour a glass of milk in your ear, cook for 3-5 minutes;
- Then turn off the fire, sprinkle the dish with chopped greens and leave to stand under the lid for 30 minutes.
Ingredients will be needed for cooking:
- 300 grams of sea fish;
- 1000 ml of fish broth;
- 100 grams of leeks;
- carrot — 2 pieces;
- celery — 7-8 stems;
- 4-5 potato tubers;
- a glass of cream;
- some butter;
- bunch of dill;
- 2 leaves of laurel;
- some salt.
Cooking time — 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The calorie content of 100 grams is 155 kcal.
How to cook Finnish fish soup with keta:
- We wash the fish, clean it, cut off the tail and head, put it in a container;
- Pour water, put on the fire, cook for 15-20 minutes;
- Fillet, we remove, remove bones and skin;
- Pour water into the cup, add some salt, sugar and put fish pieces. Keep in solution for about 20 minutes;
- Peel potatoes, wash and cut into small slices;
- From the top, remove the foam from the broth and filter;
- Put potatoes in strained broth;
- Next, peel the carrots and cut into large pieces, spread to the potatoes;
- Celery stalk rinsed, chop into small pieces, fall asleep in broth;
- Cut leek into small rings, fall asleep in a saucepan;
- Making a thickener. Melt the butter, add the flour and stir;
- At the end we chop the green part of the leek, put it into the soup;
- Pour in cream, mash potatoes with tolkushkoy;
- Add a thickener, lay out laurea leaves, salt and pepper;
- Ketu cut into small pieces, fill with hot water;
- Next, we shift chum salmon into the soup, remove it from the heat and cover with a lid. Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- ready broth is best to filter, due to this ear will be more transparent;
- after cooking, the soup should stand for at least 15 minutes so that it becomes soaked and more fragrant;
- If the ear is made from white fish, then the cream should be replaced with milk.
Cooking fish soup in Finnish is not such a difficult thing. If you follow the recipe, you can cook a delicious and rich soup that will be a wonderful dinner for the whole family.