From the perch it turns out tasty, transparent and rich ear. Perch is main in the ear, and all other ingredients — vegetables and spices — only emphasize its taste.
Consider a step-by-step recipe for making perch fish soup.
Wash perches with cold water, gut, take out the gills, remove the scales, cut off the fins. It is better to cook the fish whole, then it will be juicy and tasty.
Pour cold water into a saucepan, put perch, an onion in it, season with salt. Slowly bring to a boil.
Light transparent broth is an indicator of good soup. Therefore, after boiling, the fire should be further subtracted and cook without a lid for 15 minutes. Foam that forms on the surface must be removed, more than once.
Wash the potatoes, peel and chop into large pieces, send in the ear. Then add 10 peas of pepper. Approximately 4 minutes before the readiness add two bay leaves in the ear. The dish will be ready when the potatoes are cooked.
Turn off the stove, cover the pot with the soup lid. Let insist. After 10 minutes, remove the skimmer fish. Chop and serve greens separately.
Double soup is made from two varieties of fish, hence the name. In this dish is a wonderful combination of rich broth and unusual flavor.
- 1 kg of small perch;
- 1 large fish;
- 2 liters of water;
- 2 potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- black pepper (peas);
- bay leaf — 2 pieces;
- salt, green onion, dill — to taste.
It takes 40 minutes to prepare. In one portion — only 90 kcal.
Step by step method of cooking next.
Freshwater perch rinse with cool water, pull out the gills and entrails. It is better to cook fish with the head, but if it is very small, it will be easier to cut off the head than to remove the gills.
Small perch usually do not clean. They are simply wrapped in gauze, tied, poured with water and set to cook on medium heat. Add carrots and onions to them.
In half an hour, take a gauze bag of fish, onions and carrots from the broth. Broth can be drained. Small fish and vegetables are no longer needed.
Put sliced potatoes and pieces of large fish, peppercorns in the fish soup, season with salt, add bay leaf. Dish cook 20 minutes.
Turn off the stove, leave the soup on the hob, let it infuse. When serving, sprinkle with chopped greens.
Irish coffee — a feature of the drink, its history, options for recipes and interesting facts in our article.
Meatballs in a creamy sauce — this dish can be served as a separate dish or in addition to vegetables and cereals.
Lean pizza dough is a simple, effortless dish that can be cooked every day.
Small river perch gives a rich broth, but sometimes it smells of mud. To repel this smell and improve the taste of soup, vodka is added to it. Alcohol should not be afraid, in the hot broth, it quickly evaporates.
- 1 liter of water;
- 500 g small perch;
- 1 bulb onion;
- parsley — 1 root;
- medium sized carrots;
- 3 medium sized potatoes;
- 2 tsp salt;
- 10 peppercorns;
- a glass of vodka.
Cooking soup takes 45 minutes. Each serving contains 95 kcal.
The 3 steps to a great ear are described below.
Prepare perch for cooking: gut, cut off fins, remove the gills or cut off the head, rinse thoroughly. Put the fish in a saucepan, cover with cool water, add parsley root, carrot and onion, salt.
Over low heat bring the soup to a boil, reduce the burner flame even less and cook without a lid. Foam clean up as soon as it appears.
After 15-20 minutes with a skimmer pull out the fish. Vegetables can be discarded, and strain the broth through a two-layer gauze dipped in hot water.
Peel and chop the potatoes, put them in fish broth. And also put 10 peas in it, lavrushka. Cook until soft potatoes. Pour a glass of vodka. Serve hot. Crushed green onions will help emphasize its taste.
- 2 large onions;
- 40 g butter;
- 3 eggs (only protein is needed);
- 2 potatoes;
- 2 kg of sea bass (tail, head);
- 3 liters of water;
- 2 carrots;
- sea bass (fillet) — 200 g;
- peeled garlic — 3 slices;
- Fatty cream — 3 tbsp. spoons;
- half a cup of boiled rice;
- parsley, dill — to taste;
- 2 pinches of pepper;
- 10 g of common salt.
It will take 1 hour to cook. Servings: 8-10, each with 111 kcal.
Consider the recipe for cooking sea bass fish soup with rice step by step.
Remove the gills and eyes from the fish head, chop up, and rinse thoroughly. Put together with the tail in a saucepan, add water, onion and carrot. Cook the broth for half an hour. It should boil slightly, while it is necessary to remove the foam.
Cook the meatballs: chop the onion into cubes, fry in oil for 5 minutes over low heat, make minced meat from the perch fillet, add half the rice, egg whites, cream and scroll again in a meat grinder.
Add onion, greens, second portion of rice, salt, pepper to this mass, mix. Roll up minced meatballs.
Strain the fish broth, put chopped vegetables into it: potatoes, carrots. Reduce heat to low, cook for 10 minutes.
Then add the meatballs, garlic, chopped thin slices. Boil until the meatballs float to the surface. When serving, season with fresh herbs to your liking.
To cook the perfect soup, you must follow some cooking rules:
- Salt the broth at the very beginning of cooking;
- Watch out for foam and take it off immediately. Otherwise, the ear will be muddy and ugly;
- The broth in which the fish is cooked should not actively boil;
- In order for the broth to be perfectly transparent, it must be drained through double gauze, which is pre-moistened in hot water;
- The ear will turn out more fragrant if you add in it not a raw bulb, but a little fried in a skillet without oil. Also do with coarsely chopped carrots;
- Parsley and celery root should be laid in the pan at the beginning of cooking. They will give the broth flavor, relieve the smell of fish;
- If you did not have time to remove the foam and the flakes are already floating in the broth. It will help ordinary chicken protein, beaten with cold water. You need to do the following: Cool the broth a little, gently pour it into the protein mass. Stir until the protein floats to the surface. Strain the broth;
- You can also use frozen fish for the preparation of perch fish soup, and it’s not necessary to wait for it to thaw — you just need to put it in a saucepan, add water and boil it in the usual way.