Mandatory component for cooking soup — fish. Taste quality and its calorie content depend on the type of fish and method of preparation. Due to the variation of additional ingredients, the nutritional value of the soup can vary. In the broth, you can add cereals and vegetables.
The most rich fish soup is obtained in a slow cooker. The fully automated process of the kitchen machine allows you to cook fish soup in a short time. The dish turns out useful and tasty. Tightness preserves the taste of fish.
A selection of simple recipes for multicooker soup will facilitate the work of the hostess in the kitchen. Literally 1.5 hours on the table will show off the plates with fish soup.
- The principle of cooking fish soup is properly prepared fish. It should be without scales and well washed. If the head is taken, it is necessary to remove the gills. It is easier to cook with fillets, it is enough to wash and chop it.
- The pike has small scales, it should be thoroughly cleaned, if desired, cut the fish into pieces. Then it will be easier to put it in plates.
- Put prepared fish at the bottom of the multicooker. Put onion and carrot slices cut into half rings from above. If you prefer finely chopped vegetables, grate the carrot.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and pour into the bowl of the slow cooker, add the washed rice.
- Pour water up to the maximum level, close the lid and turn on the Cooking / Soups mode. Cooking time depends on the model of multicooker, on average, the process lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours. It all depends on the model of the kitchen machine.
- When the kitchen appliance gives a signal that the end of cooking will soon be over, you need to put spices and salt to taste. Immediately salt is not necessary, otherwise the potatoes will be hard. Take it as a rule — you need to salt when the potato is ready.
- The final touch, open the lid at the end of the program, get a piece of fish with a ladle, put them in a plate. Top with broth with vegetables and sprinkle with herbs.
- If you cook the ear from the head and tail, they need to be separately removed, gutted, in order to choose fish meat. Pieces pour broth and can be served to the table. When slicing fish pieces, watch for bones, they should not get into broth.
- salmon fillet or head — 450 gr;
- 2 onions;
- fresh carrots — 80 g;
- spices for soup, salt.
Cooking time: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Caloric content: 106, 7 kcal.
- Wash pieces of fish and remove scales. Put them on the bottom of the bowl multicooker Polaris. If desired, this soup can be cooked in any other kitchen machine.
- Peel the carrots and onions, cut them into pieces of arbitrary shape. If there is a figured knife, you can make a beautiful carrot cut. Put the vegetables on top of the fish.
- Add spices, pour all the water. Close the lid and turn on the «Menu» mode, then select the «Soups» mode. Cooking time is 1 hour.
- It will remain to wait for the completion of the program, after which the ear can be laid out on plates.
- Do not forget the contents of the plate to flavor with herbs or dry spices. The aroma of freshly made soup will be amazingly appetizing.
- small fish — 500 gr;
- onion — 2 pcs;
- millet groats — 2-3 st. l;
- potatoes — 2 pieces;
- special seasoning for soup;
- any fresh greens.
Cooking time: 2 hours.
Calories: 83, 7 kcal.
- When cooking fish soup made from small fish, it is necessary to avoid bones in the plate. To prevent this, it is better to pre-cook the fish broth with the addition of onions in a Redmond multicooker or a saucepan. The resulting broth is filtered through a sieve.
- In the bowl put the pieces of potatoes and small slices of onion. Pour the washed millet.
- Pour all the fish broth, pour seasoning. Enable the program «Soups», close the lid and wait for the signal of readiness. If you put a special seasoning for soup, salt is optional.
- When the menu of the kitchen machine informs about the completion of the mode, the cover must be gently opened. Fish soup poured into plates, sprinkled with fresh or dried herbs.
- If the filtered fish was with pieces of meat, they can be put in a plate. In any case, the broth will give a fishy taste and will be nourishing.
Fried fish — note several cooking options.
Read how to make a salad with dried tomatoes and chicken in our article.
Try to cook the sauce for vegetables grill — it will emphasize the taste of vegetables and give them spice.
- sturgeon fillet — 350 gr;
- white wine — 50 g;
- fresh mushrooms — 150 g;
- 1 onion;
- Chicken eggs — 2-3 pieces;
- spices for fish soups;
- green basil sprigs;
- potatoes — 1 pc.
Cooking time: 2 hours.
Caloric content: 116.8 kcal.
- Put peeled and chopped sturgeon into the bowl of the kitchen machine.
- Top with finely chopped onion and mushrooms.
- Pour all water to the maximum level of the multicooker. Add seasoning and salt.
- Close the lid of the kitchen machine, find the “Soups” mode in the menu, set the time.
- 5 minutes before the end of the cycle, pour in the wine, boil the eggs in advance and clean them from the shell.
- Add the finished soup to the plates, adding to it pieces of sturgeon, slices of boiled eggs and sprigs of basil.