In the ear, the leading role is given to fresh fish. All other components only emphasize its taste. Perfectly suited for the thick broth of the carp head. And in the companions to them, take the peas of black pepper, onion, bay leaf and potatoes. In the recipe of Russian soup there are no croup. Options with millet or rice are derived from traditional fish soup.
We suggest you cook the soup according to the traditional recipe. With this option, cooking broth turns out rich, and fish fillets are juicy and tasty.
- Ideally, it is necessary to cook like this: first boil strong good broth from peeled gills. Pour them only with cold water and cook for 1 hour, adding salt to taste. After boiling, remove the foam from the surface of the broth, if it is not removed in time, the ear will turn turbid;
- Then remove the heads, put into the broth large cubes of potatoes, ordinary onions, a pinch of black pepper peas, cook until potatoes are ready;
- Add to the hot ear boned filet, bay leaf. Boil a little more and close the dishes with a lid — let the ear stand for about ten minutes.
Millet goes well with fish and vegetables, so the ear with the addition of this cereal will turn out delicious and truly satisfying.
- silver carp with a head;
- 2 onions;
- 4 black peppercorns;
- 40 g of millet;
- 350 grams of potatoes;
- to taste fresh greens;
- 1 carrot + 1 parsley root;
- 1-2 bay leaves;
- 20 g butter.
Cooking time: 1 hour 15 minutes. Portion of fish soup per 100 g: 205 kcal.
- Clear the carp head from the gills. Put in a pan with water, add the whole onion, roots, peas, salt. To make fish soup rich, put fish in cold water;
- Put the pan on the fire, after boiling, turn it down and cook for 20 minutes. In the process of removing foam from the surface;
- While the fish is being cooked, prepare the necessary ingredients: chop the carrot into half rings, potatoes in large cubes, and onion in small cubes. Lightly boil carrots with onions in butter. Clean millet from brown grains and debris. Then wash the grits several times in warm boiled water;
- Remove cooked fish, cool and disassemble into portions;
- Add millet to the broth, add steamed vegetables, potatoes, close the lid. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes. At the end add the fish pulp;
- Chopped greens put in a beautiful bowl and put separately.
To rice did not make your ear muddy, it must be thoroughly washed, changing four times the water. Cooking a dish with rice should be on medium heat.
- 1-2 silver carp heads;
- 1 onion in husk;
- 1 carrot peeled;
- white part 1 leeks;
- 6 small potatoes;
- round grain rice
- to taste bay leaf;
- 10 g of salt or to taste;
- a pinch of black pepper peas.
Cooking time required: 65 min. A portion of 100 g contains: 255 kcal.
- Remove the gills from the carp heads, put them in the pan. Add pure water and cook broth. Immediately put an onion in it in the husk, peas of pepper, bay leaf. Cook 40 min .;
- Carefully remove the heads from the pan and leave to cool on the table. Bone fillets;
- Strain the broth through gauze or sieve. Put in it washed in a few waters of rice, chopped large potatoes, carrots and the white part of leeks;
- When rice is ready, put the fish fillet, salt if necessary;
- Chopped greens to choose to your taste and serve on a table in a separate bowl.
- 2 small carp heads;
- 1 unpeeled onion;
- spices — to taste.
- feather green onions — to taste.
Preparation takes: 55 minutes. Calories 100 g soup: 178 kcal.
- So it will be tastier if you first boil the heads of a silver carp in a slow cooker on the “Soup” program, with the addition of a whole onion in husks and salt. Without forgetting, first remove the gills from the heads. Cooked fish to disassemble, remove the fillet, strain the broth;
- In the bowl to return the broth, put large cubes of potatoes, black pepper peas. Select the “Soup” mode, cook for 20 minutes;
- After disconnecting, put fillet pieces, bay leaf in your ear and let it brew for ten minutes under a closed lid;
- When serving, sprinkle the soup with chopped green onions. Ground black pepper file separately.
How to cook a pie with canned tuna, read our article.
Try to cook the turkey in the pot — the most tender meat according to homemade recipes.
How to cook the most tender minced schnitzel — recipes with photos and step by step tips.
The best and properly cooked fish soup has a clear broth and a good fishy taste. To achieve this:
- It is necessary to pour in the ear a little juice squeezed from a lemon. The fact is that freshwater fish carp sometimes smells like mud. And the juice will help get rid of this flavor;
- Instead of a whole bulb, you can put only the husk. She will help to make a clear broth. Then it is, of course, taken out;
- The ear should infuse under the lid for 30 minutes;
- Foam must be removed on time and several times. First aid for cleansing broth — whipped egg white. It is necessary to introduce protein into the broth, stir and strain after boiling;
- After boiling broth to cook the fish on low heat and cover the pan does not close;
- With spices, spices and roots it is better not to overdo it. In large quantities, they simply «kill» the delicate taste of fish broth. It is quite enough a pinch of pepper peas, you can put one star of carnation and star anise;
- Well at the very beginning of cooking put in a bunch of dill, celery and parsley. Well, who likes bay leaf, send it to the pan in 10 minutes. until the end of cooking.
- In the finished dish add to taste chopped greens. It may be dill, green onion feathers and parsley;
- In the ear with cereal, put a cube of butter, close with a tight lid and let it brew.