The ear always smells in summer. You can remind yourself of the warm days in nature even in winter if you cook a delicious cod soup. Its aroma and delicate taste is pleasant to many and is not even boring. A great way to diversify your menu.
- Clean the cod from offal, scales and fins. Wash and gently separate the fillet with a sharp knife. Wash it again, check for bones, pull them out;
- Chopped onion chop the bulb with a knife;
- Wash the potatoes, peel and cut the root vegetable into small cubes;
- Peel the carrots and cut them into quarter-rings;
- Peel the parsley and cut into small pieces;
- In a saucepan boil water with salt, then throw all the roots there at once;
- On a small fire, but to be sure to boil, you need to bring the potatoes to readiness. It usually takes about fifteen minutes;
- Add spices: leaf laurel, pepper peas. If there is saffron, you can put one or two things;
- Cut fish fillets into neat, even slices;
- Put the pieces to the rest of the products in the broth;
- After five minutes, add salt to taste and boil for another five minutes, then turn off the gas;
- Rinse the dill under water and chop finely. Sprinkle the soup with them when serving and in each portion put on a slice of lemon.
- 450 g of cod (tail section);
- 3 potatoes;
- 4 tomatoes;
- 40 g greenery;
- 1 onion;
- 120 g white beans;
- 1300 ml of water;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 leaf of laurel;
- 5 g peppers mix;
- 25 ml of sunflower oil.
How much to cook — 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Calories per 100 g — 39 kcal.
- Beans to sort and pour cold water. It is better to leave her overnight, but seven hours of soaking is enough. Water is then drained;
- Pour new water into the pot and boil the beans in it completely. You can add a little salt;
- Wash peeled potatoes and cut into pieces of arbitrary size;
- Remove carrots from the skin and grate large;
- Peel the onion very finely;
- In a pan with heated sunflower oil, fry onions and carrots;
- Tomatoes need to blanch. To do this, they need to be washed, then make a cross-shaped incision at the bottom and put into boiling water. Pull out in two minutes and peel off with a knife. Cut the peduncle too, and chop the flesh itself and send it to the frying pan to the root crops;
- Clean the fish and wash it, cut into portions;
- Potatoes put stew with a small amount of salt. When he is about to be ready, put the beans there;
- Five minutes later add the pieces of fish and let the mass boil for another ten minutes;
- From the pan all shift into broth and mix, season;
- After seven minutes of boiling soup turn off and let stand for twenty minutes. Supplement with chopped greens.
Eggplant soup is a simple vegetable dish that you definitely need to try.
Pancakes with meat is a simple and tasty recipe.
For dessert, prepare cookies in mayonnaise. Despite its simplicity, baking is airy and extremely tasty. Step-by-step photos will help you prepare the baking right.
- 120 g of celery root;
- 550 g of cod;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 yolk;
- 1 leek;
- 440 ml of fish broth;
- 1 potato;
- 35 ml of olive oil;
- 25 grams of greenery;
- 240 ml of cream.
How much to cook — 50 minutes.
Calories per 100 g — 75 kcal.
- Peeled off the scales, giblets, fins, head and tail of the fish placed in a saucepan, add water and cook until cooked. It takes about twenty minutes to cook;
- Strain the broth after this, and the fish itself, when it has cooled down a little, disassemble into meat, that is, separate it from the bones. It should be large pieces;
- Celery root should be peeled and cut into strips. Do the same for carrots;
- The white part of the leek must be washed and cut into rings;
- Peeled potatoes should be cut into cubes;
- Take the dishes with a thick bottom, pour in a drop of oil there and fry the leek on it until it becomes softer;
- Then add carrots and celery, mix and fry. The process takes no more than ten minutes;
- Then pour the broth, add the potatoes and bring the mass to a boil. After that it needs to be seasoned;
- Cap the container and allow the products to boil for fifteen minutes;
- Put the fish fillet into the soup, hold it there on a small fire for ten minutes, then pull it out again;
- Take about a glass of liquid from the soup and cool it. In a separate bowl mix it with cream and yolk. The cream may need less than indicated, it depends on the amount of water in the soup;
- Return that glass of liquid together with the cream to the total mass and mix gently;
- Hold on fire for another three minutes and turn off. When serving, put the fish first in the plate, then pour it with soup, and at the end decorate with greens.
- 550 g of fish base (ridge, head, etc.);
- 2 leaves of laurel;
- 2 potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 120 g of millet groats;
- 1 onion;
- 10 g of dill.
How much to cook — 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Calories per 100 g — 58 kcal.
Recipe of cod soup in a slow cooker step by step:
- From the head of the fish it is imperative to remove the gills so that the future soup will not be bitter. Then rinse all parts of the fish under running water;
- Fold it all in the bowl of the multicooker, add a leaf of laurel and spices. Pour about half a liter of water and select the “Soup” mode, the timer — fifteen minutes. The water should be cold and the lid should be closed;
- Peel the shredded onions as small as possible;
- Peel carrots and grate them on a medium grater;
- Wash the millet, and then pour boiling water over it. Leave for ten minutes, then drain the water;
- Peel the potatoes and cut into several pieces;
- Ready fish to pull out and separate the meat, and the broth must be filtered;
- Return the broth to the bowl of the device and immediately put carrots, potatoes, onions and millet into it;
- Salt and season to taste, select the “Soup” mode again and cook for half an hour;
- Open the lid of the slow cooker, put the meat on top, close the lid and let the soup stand for ten minutes. When serving, sprinkle with chopped dill or you can replace it with green onions.
It is important not to digest the fish so that it does not lose its shape. This will avoid the separation of meat and cod pieces will look neater. For a long time, no fish is cooked, so you need to watch out for it.
But the spices in the broth, you can add a variety: from the already mentioned saffron to turmeric, spicy blends of herbs, various peppers (including chili). For satiety, it is recommended to add a little wheat cereal, but some people prefer pearl barley. Less often, the ear is cooked with rice or even with buckwheat.
To enhance the taste of vegetables in a dish, it is desirable to first fry them in butter in a frying pan. Oil can be any: peanut, sesame, hemp, etc. Only after this root vegetables can be added to the soup.
Cod soup — a fairly simple and very appetizing first course. Its low calorie content allows you to eat soup, even those who are on a diet. The ear does not make the stomach heavier, fills the body with energy and significantly saves time for cooking, this is especially important if you need to cook after a hard day’s work.