Cooking beetroot soup in a slow cooker is simple and easy. It is enough to send the beets into the bowl, add water, select the program and set the required time. At the appointed hour, the liquid part of the beetroot will be ready.
It remains to supplement the soup stuffing, which is very similar to the basis for okroshka. When all the ingredients are mixed, you will feel how rich the beetroot taste, sweet and fresh at the same time.
In the classic beetroot broth insist on boiled beets, then add very useful blanched beet tops. In the slow cooker, the classic version is prepared a little differently.
- Cut the tops of each root, rinse with water. Peel the beets, then chop finely.
- Put the beets into the bowl of the appliance, pour the broth, cook for no more than 40 minutes by setting the “Multipovar” program, temperature — 160ºC.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking add chopped tops.
- Ready beetroot pour into a saucepan and cool completely.
- Season cold soup with mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, horseradish.
- Add beet broth with chopped eggs, fresh cucumbers, radish.
- To beetroot separately submit sour cream.
To save a lot of time, you can cook the chicken in advance, cool it and send it in the fridge.
- 1 kg of young beets;
- 300 grams of potatoes;
- 250 g of radishes;
- 2-3 eggs;
- 200 g cucumbers;
- to taste green onions, dill;
- 80 g of refined oil;
- half chicken carcass;
- 60 ml of 9% vinegar;
- 20 g of salt;
- 5 grams of sugar;
- 30 grams of pepper;
- sour cream;
- 4-5 liters of water.
- 80 g horseradish cream;
- 30 grams of Dijon mustard;
- 5 g of fine salt;
- 10 g sugar.
Time: 1 hour Each serving: 175 kcal.
- Cook the beetroot base: put half the chicken in a saucepan with water, cook for 55 minutes. Remove the meat, cool. Broth strain.
- Pour a little oil into the multicooker container, lay out the beetroot diced, add vinegar, sugar, and lightly extinguish it. Pour in broth, cook for 30 minutes. Then strain the beet broth, cool well.
- Strained beetroot supplement horseradish, Dijon mustard. Add boiled and diced potatoes, beet stew, chicken, egg, radish, cucumber.
- Separately submit to the beetroot greens and sour cream.
- 2 large young beets;
- 3 medium-sized cucumbers;
- bunch of green onions;
- a bunch of fresh dill;
- 20 ml of lemon juice;
- 20 grams of sugar;
- salt — to taste;
- 10 quail eggs;
- to taste mustard and sour cream.
Time: 55 minutes. Each serving: 156 kcal.
- Peel and chop the beets.
- Boil 1.5 liters of water in a slow cooker, add salt, lemon juice, sugar and shredded beets. Install the program «Soup», time — 20 minutes. After shutdown, the beetroot must be completely cooled.
- Cucumbers chop into strips, chop the greens. Mix greens with cucumbers and add beet broth. Put the pot of soup in the fridge (60 min.).
- Boiled quail eggs cut in half (after clearing them from the shell). To taste, mix mustard with sour cream.
- Pour vegetarian beetroot on plates, season with each cream, put half of quail eggs.
We suggest you try a new version of beetroot. Of the required ingredients in this recipe, perhaps, only young beets, and all other components can be replaced.
- 0.5 kg of young beets;
- 0.5 kg of squid;
- 2 apples and 2 cucumbers;
- parsley + thin stems of green onions — to taste;
- 1 egg;
- 5 g of salt;
- 100 g sour cream for refueling.
Cooking time: 1 hour. Portion: 150 kcal.
- Prepare products for beetroot and multicooker.
- Rinse the beets thoroughly, put them in a bowl, pour water (1.5 l) and boil, turning on the “Multipov” program.
- Ready to cool the root, peel, chop sticks.
- Strain beet broth. Do not forget to send it to the shelf of the refrigerator while squid is cooking.
- Remove chitinous plates and outer thin film from squid carcasses. Put in a slow cooker, pour hot salted water, cook on the same program for 5 minutes.
- Put the finished squid on a sieve, pour it over with cool water, then chop it into strips.
- Dice cucumbers and green apples. Green onion stalks and chop dill. Egg mash with a fork.
- Slices of squid mixed with apples, cucumbers, eggs, onions. Pour in beet broth, season to taste with sour cream. Serve on the table, sprinkle with herbs.
- 700 g young beets;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 1 liter of water;
- 8 pieces of red radish;
- 2 cucumbers;
- 10 green onion feathers;
- 1 sprig of dill;
- 2 eggs;
- 100 g low-fat sour cream;
- salt — to taste.
It will take: 1 hour. Each serving: 164 kcal.
- Prepare ingredients: wash the beets, peel, thinly chop. Wash tomatoes, pour over boiling water first, then with cold water and peel them off. Rub the tomatoes through a sieve or grind with a blender.
- Enable the program «Soup» or «Multipovar», select a temperature of 160 degrees. Place beetroot and tomato puree in a container, pour water. Cook beetroot 35-40 minutes.
- To cool, pour beet broth into another pan.
- Chop radishes, cucumbers, onion feathers and dill. These products supplement beetroot. Season to taste.
- Prepare dressing: Pound egg yolks until smooth with sour cream. Transfer to a bowl and serve separately.
Read also how to cook a classic beetroot on kefir.
If you do not like stereotypes, then these recipes are for you. Cook beetroot soup is not cold, but hot!
And here you will learn how to cook cold Lithuanian borscht.
To beetroot soup in a multicooker turned out delicious:
- Peeled beets chop into cubes, put in a bowl, pour in water, add a little vinegar.
- Ready beet broth must be drained and cooled.
- Chilled beetroot supplement with boiled potatoes, eggs, fresh cucumbers, radishes.
- Before serving the soup, put salt, granulated sugar, “Russian” mustard, and grated horseradish on the table in a pan.
- Cold soup can be cooked in water or broth, served with pieces of meat or lean ham.
- Feeding on the table, decorate cold soup with chopped greens.