What woman does not dream of losing weight?
For the realization of this dream there are lots of ways, one of which is the reception of tea for weight loss.
But before you start taking any drink in order to get rid of extra pounds, in order to avoid unpleasant consequences, you must first weigh the pros and cons, familiarize yourself with the indications and contraindications.
Tea is an everyday drink of almost every person, but few people know that some of its varieties can have a significant impact on body weight.
In parallel with the impact on adipose tissue, various varieties affect the body in different ways, affecting other organs.
He, like other means, on the organisms of different people has a different impact.
However, among the possibilities of green tea there are those that are beneficial for almost every person:
- helps reduce appetite;
- promotes the burning of fat mass.
When you use a drink, the body’s metabolism improves and everything superfluous starts to be derived from it.
Milk tea for weight loss Oolong tea is enriched with:
- vitamins: E, D, K, B1, B3, B12;
- mineral substances: manganese, selenium, phosphorus, iron;
- polyphenols (namely the presence of a large amount of polyphenols contributes to the rapid reduction of fat deposits).
This tea in addition to the effective effects on the fat layer contributes to the smooth operation of the liver and pancreas.
Chose to lose weight Pu-erh eat high-calorie foods and in spite of it lose weight.
Details about the puer in the video:
It contributes to the healing of the whole body.
Ginger tea helps to eliminate toxins and excess fluid from the body, stimulating blood circulation.
See the cooking recipe in the video:
Contains a large number of nutrients and vitamins.
Gently removing toxins and slags from the body, improves metabolic processes and speeds up metabolism.
Drink energizes, burns fat and accelerates lipolysis during exercise.
What is the most effective tea?
It is also advisable to consult with your doctor, because tea directed action can both help the body in achieving certain goals, and harm it.
In the video below you can see how to prepare a natural drink with cinnamon:
Among the effective teas for weight loss on the pharmacy windows, there is a huge variety.
They differ in their taste and composition.
There are many recipes for making a fat burning drink, here are some of them:
- Tea with blackberry leaves. Mix leaves of blackberry, birch, coltsfoot in the ratio of 8: 1 :. All components mix. Brew 1 tbsp. composition of 200 ml of boiling water, insist 15 minutes, strain. The resulting infusion is consumed in the morning and evening at 200 grams.
- Ginger infusion. Chopped ginger root pour boiling water, add a little lemon juice and honey. Take 30 minutes before meals. The resulting drink helps to reduce body weight, as well as the removal of toxins and toxins from the body.
- Nettle-rowan tea. Mix rowan leaves with a mixture of nettle leaves with the hips in a ratio of 7: 3. For cooking 1 tbsp. Pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, insist 10 minutes and strain. Use 2-3 p / day between meals. The use of infusion improves blood circulation.
- Infusion is kruchinno-mint-krapivno-ayrny. Mix buckthorn bark, mint leaves, nettle leaves, calamus root in a ratio of 3: 2: 3: 1. 1 tbsp. The infusion is filled with 400 ml of boiling water and infused for 4 hours, after the mixture is filtered. Eating it helps reduce appetite and improve blood circulation.
- Infusion of corn-buckwheat with yarrow and juniper. Mix corn stigmas with columns, buckthorn bark, yarrow leaves and juniper fruits in a ratio of 5: 2: 2: 1. The resulting mixture 2 tbsp. spoon pour 500 ml boiling water and insist 12 hours. Strain and take 150 ml 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
These drinks contribute to weight loss, while improving human health.
The various components that make up the body affect the body differently:
- some have a laxative effect;
- the second group consists of components that help reduce appetite;
- the third group is herbs that have a positive effect on the work of the liver and gallbladder;
- herbs of the fourth group have a cleansing effect on the body;
- the fifth group of herbs has a tonic effect on the body, contributing to the loss of extra pounds;
- Herbs of the sixth group rid the body of excess fluid.
Ridding the body of all unnecessary and unnecessary herbal teas help:
- improve digestion;
- improvement of metabolic processes;
- weight loss;
- excellent thirst quenching;
- improve overall well-being.
Along with the beneficial properties of the body, herbal teas have contraindications to use:
- the presence of pregnancy;
- lactation period;
- various kidney diseases;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- intolerance to the components of tea;
- predisposition to allergic reactions.
Looking for a suitable weight loss program? In addition to physical exertion, you need to change the diet and either restrict yourself to a diet, or completely revise the diet and observe it all your life. Meet the Dukan diet in the article.
A review of the diet and make your menu phased weight loss can be here.
Here is how our subscribers characterize these teas:
My weight has never been perfect, because I have loved sweets and liver since childhood. I never left the desire to lose weight, but all the applied actions were ineffective. On the advice of my grandmother, I began to drink the infusion of nettle-rowan, the result I was very pleased: in 3 weeks I lost 5 kg.
Natalia, 23 years old
I often take different herbal tinctures and have a very positive attitude to traditional medicine. I always use different components for making tea, and I want to note that losing weight can be not only beneficial, but also tasty.
Vasilisa, 37 years old
It is a herbal collection collected by traditional healers.
The collection includes herbs that have a healing effect on the body and, again, contributing to weight loss.
To date, monastic tea for weight loss is the best way to reduce body weight, besides this product has no contraindications to use.
The composition of the monastic tea for weight loss includes:
- Linden blossom;
- fennel fruits;
- chamomile flowers;
- dandelion leaves;
- flowers of black elderberry.
One teaspoon of the collection should be poured 200 ml of boiling water, insist 3-6 minutes in an open container, then strain.
Eat infusion should be 2-3 times a day, hot.
The course of application lasts about 3 weeks.
After the body’s work is normalized, it is possible to switch to a single dose of infusion per day.
We receive emails from our regular readers.
They share their impressions and experiences on the use of various diets or other means that they have tried to normalize their weight and improve their overall health.
Here are some reviews from these slimming tea letters:
After the baby was born, my forms were considerably rounded, all my favorite things moved to the farthest shelves, and terrible melancholy settled in my soul. In search of a means for losing weight, I climbed into the Internet and stumbled upon monastery tea. The results speak for themselves: I dropped 5.5 kg in 3 weeks of use.
Olga, 24 years old
My spouse at the time of our acquaintance with a height of 170 cm weighed 68 kg. After the wedding, five years passed and her weight increased to 100kg. In addition to the discomfort and health problems caused to her, it brought nothing good. At work from a friend, I accidentally heard about the monastic tea and ordered it for my wife. Do not believe it, but the result exceeded all my expectations: literally after 3 months of applying the form of the wife, they returned to normal. Great tool, no harm and great benefits!
Maxim, 27 years old
It should be remembered that excess weight brings many problems to the health of the whole organism, but despite this, you need to lose weight wisely.
Among the huge variety of tea for weight loss, you can choose the right composition and taste.
But it should be remembered: the positive effect of tea has a significant impact on lifestyle changes: you should move more and limit yourself to eating fatty foods.
And now it’s time to find out the whole truth about green tea together with Elena Malysheva and experts: