At its core, this is a type of drinking diet, a very popular diet plan for weight loss, which is easy to follow, due to the fact that a large amount of fluid dulls the feeling of hunger.
The dairy diet is effective, but scientists disagree about its benefits to the body, and most of them do not recommend using it more than once a year.
The author of the method was the British nutritionist Harry Benjamin.
He developed the original version of the dairy mono diet for people who are overweight.
The results were very impressive, in seven days people lost up to seven kilograms of weight.
It is noteworthy that subsequently, it was this nutrition plan that was recognized as one of the most effective in combating fat deposits in the abdominal area.
The main object of nutrition in the dairy diet for weight loss is milk and dairy products.
At its core, this nutritional program is close to starvation, the difference is that instead of water, you need to drink milk during the diet.
Due to this, the body receives vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates.
In order to achieve maximum results, you must follow a number of rules:
- Milk should be homemade or with a minimum shelf life in the case of purchasing a factory product in a tetrapack. Home-made milk should not be boiled, only heating is allowed. The fat content is optimal average, skimmed milk will not ensure the splitting of all the necessary trace elements, and too fat will not give the maximum effect of weight loss.
- To ensure a feeling of maximum satiety, milk should be drunk properly — through a straw or in small sips.
- For the prevention of constipation, it is permissible to use fruit juices and prunes in small quantities.
- Additionally, you should clean the body of toxins. Bathing with the addition of sea salt or soda and a course of cleansing enemas will help.
What pills are now popular, how they act and what is the price for them. About this nutritionist will tell here.
Do you think that diet meals can not be tasty? This is just a myth. Creative, tasty, useful recipes with step by step instructions here.
Dairy nutrition program has contraindications:
- lactose intolerance;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
During the diet, you must refrain from sugar, salt, spices and alcohol.
Also, in order to avoid overloading the nervous system and excretory organs, one should limit the amount of strong tea and coffee.
Varieties of milk-based diet programs
Today, in addition to the classic dairy mono-diets, more gentle nutrition programs have been developed, allowing you to choose the optimal duration, saturation of the diet and the dynamics of weight loss.
Lasts 5 days, during which you should drink 1.5 liters of milk and 1.5 liters of non-carbonated water daily.
A significant drawback of this «diet» is a high probability of problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
In this case, part of the milk is allowed to replace kefir, a product more favorable for the intestinal microflora.
Rigid mono-diet for 3 days.
To achieve maximum results, it is necessary to use milk according to a special scheme.
Firstly, it is necessary to drink it only from 8 am to 8 pm.
Secondly, the amount of milk that needs to be drunk per day varies depending on the day of the program.
- on the 1st day you need to drink one glass every 2 hours;
- on the 2nd day — a glass of milk is needed every hour and a half;
- On the 3rd day — a glass of milk should be drunk every hour.
Sweet tooth is the easiest given this system of weight loss.
It is designed for 3 days and allows you to lose up to 1 kg of excess weight daily.
The menu is extremely simple — for one meal you need to drink 1 glass of milk and eat 1 banana.
Themselves meals a day, three.
Products allowed to mix in a blender in a cocktail.
Milk can be replaced with kefir or yogurt.
If with such a diet there is an acute feeling of hunger, it is necessary to divide the daily volume of products into a larger number of receptions.
For those who do not like whole milk, a gentle version of the method, in which the emphasis is placed on fermented milk products, is suitable.
At the same time, the efficiency remains high and in a week of the diet the weight loss will be 5-6 kg.
Approximate day menu:
- Breakfast: a cup of weak tea with milk or yogurt, or kefir.
- Lunch: cottage cheese (200 g).
- Lunch: light vegetable salad, seasoned with yogurt or kefir, or cottage cheese casserole (you can add fruit).
- Dinner: a cup of kefir, ryazhenka or tea with milk.
This option is ideal for those who do not accept a monotonous diet.
Particular attention is paid to the amount of food consumed — at one time you can not eat more than 200 grams.
Between meals should take 2-3 hours.
The menu of the milk-vegetable diet can be made independently of the permitted products.
Along with milk and dairy products, it may include:
- vegetable and milk soups;
- bran and whole grain bread;
- cereal porridge;
- white cheese;
- fresh vegetables and fruits.
- fruit and vegetable juices;
- herbal tea with milk;
- mineral water.
Scientists have developed a unique diet program that allows you to lose weight in a specific problem area — the abdominal area.
The system is designed for two weeks.
The menu is generally identical for each day:
- Breakfast: low-fat yogurt, baked apple (it is permissible to vary banana, apricot, melon, pear), weak herbal tea (honey can be added).
- Lunch: a glass of milk, low-fat cottage cheese, 100 g of semolina porridge, creamy ice cream.
- Dinner: boiled chicken egg, ryazhenka, tomato salad with cucumbers, cottage cheese pancakes.
- Second dinner (2 hours before bedtime): natural yoghurt without additives, 100-150 grams of fruit.
First of all, gradualness is important.
The following days after the diet should not dramatically increase the portions and calorie foods.
The first 2 days should continue to drink milk until 15.00, and then satisfy your hunger with vegetable salad.
You can return to the usual menu only on the third day and, judging by the reviews of the dairy diet, this happens painlessly for the body.
The main thing is not to exceed the permissible duration of the technique and not to resort to it too often.
It is important that the dairy nutrition program is not balanced and, in order not to cause harm to health, it is necessary to leave it correctly.
We often receive letters in the mail, from which we will get feedback and results from our readers, the same applies to the milk diet:
Sat on a milk-banana diet. As for me, this is something like a fasting day. I liked it; it was easier for me to unload on bananas and milk than on apples, for example. Feelings of hunger almost did not feel. The result, of course, is somewhat lower than promised — not 3 kg, but 2, but still, not bad. I’m happy.
Valeria, 23 years old
I love this diet! I, as the mother of two fidgets, it is imperative that the diet does not take a lot of time to prepare food for yourself separately. And here you don’t need to cook at all, drink milk and after three days you return to normal after any holidays.