How to cook a low-fat snack of cottage cheese with cucumber and greens
If you want a light snack, we suggest you try one of the simplest — based on cottage cheese. Cucumbers and greens will make it fresh, bright and as tasty as possible!
- Pour cottage cheese in a large sieve and place over a bowl.
- Wipe with a spoon or spatula to obtain a homogeneous, crumbly mass. You can also grind it with a blender or skip through a meat grinder to get the maximum creamy consistency.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Wash cucumber and, if desired, peel, grate on a fine grater.
- Peel the garlic, cut off the dry tails.
- Next, slice through the crush.
- Rinse the spinach and dill, finely chop with a sharp knife.
- Add dill, garlic, cucumber and spinach to the cheese.
- Salt the mass and mix well.
What time is 35 minutes.
What is calorie — 82 calories.
- Rinse the cucumber and, if necessary, clean it, be sure to cut off the ends.
- Grate the fruit on a coarse grater, put it in a sieve or a colander to drain excess liquid.
- Sweet pepper washed and cleaned from internal seeds, membranes.
- The soft part of the vegetable is cut into thin and short straws.
- Garlic skip through the crush.
- Curd cheese through a sieve or grind blender to get a real cream.
- Add to it a mixture of peppers, garlic and combine.
- Let the mass stand for about 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator. To do this, it is better to tighten the container with a film so that it does not absorb other smells.
- Wash the parsley and chop it with a sharp knife.
- Mix with cucumber and sweet pepper.
- Next, combine the vegetable mass with the one in the fridge — and ready.
What time is 25 minutes.
What is calorie — 180 calories.
- Curd cheese through a sieve or turn into a cream with a blender.
- Mix it with sour cream, add salt and black pepper.
- Rinse the parsley and green onions and finely chop with a kitchen hatchet.
- Peel the garlic and put it through the crush.
- Add both garlic and onion with parsley to the cheese.
- All this is thoroughly mixed so that the mass becomes as homogeneous as possible and all the ingredients are combined with each other.
- Lavashi deploy and expand the filling in two centers.
- Distribute with a knife, spatula, spatula or the same spoon.
- Wrap in rolls, and they — in foil.
- Send in the fridge for a few hours.
- When time passes, you can serve.
How to cook delicious and fast cod liver pate?
Think what to cook for dinner? Try the recipe for lasagna with spinach and salmon.
Try to cook a delicious and unusual soy meat salad in Korean style.
What time is 10 minutes.
What is calorie — 48 calories.
- Wash cucumbers thoroughly with running water, rid them of their ends.
- Fruits need to be cleaned in the event that their peel is bitter.
- Next, cut into thin rings. You can use a special grater.
- Pull off the onions from the onion, rinse it and cut it into thin rings or half rings as desired.
- Wash the dill and parsley, finely chop with a sharp knife.
- Combine cucumbers, onions, cottage cheese, parsley and dill. To taste salt components.
- Add sour cream, mix and serve.
How to cook a salad of cottage cheese with cucumber, see in the video recipe:
What time is 15 minutes.
What is calorie — 97 calories.
- Wash the dill with running water, finely chop it with a kitchen hatchet.
- Cucumber cut into slices, then into small cubes.
- Curd cheese through a sieve or bring to smoothness with a blender.
- Mix it with kefir, cucumbers and dill. Optionally add spices to taste.
What time is 40 minutes.
What is calorie — 200 calories.
- Open a sheet of pita bread, smear it with cream cheese using a spatula or knife.
- Curd cottage cheese through a sieve or using an immersion blender, beat until creamy.
- Peel the garlic, pass through the crush.
- Dill wash and crumble with a kitchen ax.
- Combine it with cheese so that the green is evenly distributed.
- Add and garlic, mix.
- Try what happened, if necessary, add salt.
- Move the resulting mass to pita bread and evenly distribute it.
- Wash the sweet pepper, peel it from the inside, cut the pulp into strips.
- Fold the pita bread into a thick roll.
- Grease the baking dish with butter and put the roll in it, but be sure to seam down.
- Smash the yolk with a brush and smear the pita bread from all sides.
- Sprinkle with sesame and clean in the oven for fifteen minutes at 190 degrees.
Another option is a blender. It is he who turns the cottage cheese into a light and lush cream.
If you want an unusual snack, you can add turmeric, sweet paprika or spinach. But spinach is better to take chopped and already frozen. It must first be defrosted and drained, only then added. All these ingredients will give your snack a savory taste and a very original appearance.
The recipe for cooking cottage cheese with cucumber and greens, see the video below:
This snack can be served not only for lunch or breakfast, but also for dinner. It is incredibly easy, but at the same time rich, nourishing and low-calorie. Perfect!