If all the desserts are already fed up and want something tasty and sweet, you can always cook apples in batter. This dessert is ideal for tea drinking in the circle of relatives and get-togethers with friends. From such seemingly simple ingredients, you can always create something new and unusual.
First, cook simple fried apples in batter. For the preparation of this dessert, you can use any kind of apples — tender and tougher, which are pre-boiled for 2 minutes in sweet water.
- In a large bowl, fold the sugar, sifted flour, mix, add eggs, pour in milk and make batter;
- Wash apples, cut them into rings and remove the core;
- Heat the pan with oil;
- Dip the slices of apples into the dough and place them in a frying pan, cook on both sides.
To roast fruits were not very fat, it is best to lay them on a plate that is covered with paper towel.
Fruit in a lush, fragrant batter is a dessert that even a small child will not refuse. It is very simple to prepare them, therefore every culinary specialist will cope with this task. Below we consider the recipe step by step.
- baking powder;
- 3 eggs;
- apples — 5 pieces;
- 0.12 kilograms of sugar;
- flour — ½ cup;
- powdered sugar.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 135 kcal.
- Wash fruits, remove the peel from them, change and cut them into centimeter circles;
- Combine a tablespoon of sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle the mixture with this mixture, let it soak for 20 minutes with the aroma of spice;
- Sieve sift flour, add baking powder to it, add egg yolks, a little salt, 40 milliliters of vegetable oil, mix;
- Beat egg whites until fluffy, put them into the dough, knead gently;
- Apple circles to put in the dough, so that it covers them, fry in a large amount of butter, put on a plate;
- Sprinkle powdered dessert.
The apples in batter prepared according to this recipe are very lush, tasty and fragrant. Cinnamon will add an unusual, slightly savory flavor to the dessert.
Fruits are tasty in any form, but they are especially interesting they are fried in batter.
- sugar — 160 grams;
- 0.2 kg of flour;
- 6 eggs;
- apples — 7 pieces.
Cooking time: 65 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 125 kcal.
- Beat the eggs, separate the yolks and proteins into different containers;
- In a deep container combine sugar, sour cream, flour, yolks, mix
- Beat whites into a thick foam, gradually introduce them into the dough;
- Peel the apples, remove the skin, core, cut them into slices;
- Dip apples in batter batter, put them into deep fat and fry until ready.
Dessert prepared in this way is light and airy, and it is perfect for breakfast or tea.
You can cook fried apples according to different recipes, but they are very unusual and savory in a “drunk” batter.
- apples — 6 pieces;
- rum — 2 tablespoons;
- eggs — 2 pieces;
- flour — 0.1 kilograms;
- beer — 100 milliliters;
- 90 grams of sugar;
Cooking time: 65 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 143 kcal.
- Remove the peel from the apples, cut them into slices and remove the seeds, sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar, pour with rum and leave for half an hour;
- Pour the flour into a deep bowl, add a little salt, baking powder, beer, vegetable oil and yolks separated from proteins;
- Beat the protein well, pour it into the dough;
- Dip the slices of apples into a batter, put them into deep fat and fry them;
- Sprinkle powdered dish.
Drunk apples are very tasty, and all adults will be delighted with them. Rum and beer will give them a little piquancy, a pleasant aftertaste and aroma, but there will be no smell of alcohol, since it will evaporate all during frying. You can serve them with milk, tea, coffee, cocoa.
Caramelized fruit in batter is a dessert that is very popular in China, so it is worth learning how to cook it, especially for guests and children.
- apples — 4 pieces;
- sunflower oil;
- flour — 120 grams;
- sesame oil — 45 milliliters;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- egg — 1;
- sesame seeds.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 156 kcal.
- Beat the egg a little, pour water into it, flour, mix thoroughly;
- Wash fruits, cut off the peel from them, cut the core, cut into small slices, put into flour, roll;
- Remove excess flour from the slices, put them in a batter, deep-fry, put on a napkin;
- Pour sesame oil into a saucepan, heat it and pour in sugar, make golden caramel, put sesame in it, put apples and mix it.
- Grease a dish with butter, put slices of fruit on it.
Such a dessert is served immediately after cooking, but before using the slices, it is necessary to immerse them in ice water so that the caramel becomes more brittle and it has cooled slightly.
Stewed chicken breast is one of the simplest dishes that can be served to any side dish.
Chicken fillet in the pan — try our several options for simple grilling recipes.
How to bake lard with spices in foil in the oven — learn how to cook this unusual product is delicious.
Unusual, but very tasty apples in batter with sauce — the temptation for a real gourmet. The sauce perfectly complements their taste and makes it even richer.
- 3 apples;
- 0.1 kilogram of flour;
- 100 milliliters of wine;
- eggs — 2;
- powdered sugar;
- cream — 300 milliliters;
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 167 kcal.
- Pour wine into a container, add yolks, flour and mix;
- Squirrel whip, enter them into the dough;
- Wash and peel the apples, cut them into circles, cut the core, put it in a batter, put it into frying and fry, put it on a plate;
- Cream pour in a saucepan, add powder, cinnamon, vanilla and cook until the first signs of boiling.
Serve the dessert along with a light and delicate sauce that perfectly complements its taste.
Apples in batter — a quick, easy and very refined dessert, which can easily replace the usual cakes, pancakes, donuts. But in order to make them especially tasty, it is necessary to consider some subtleties.
- Fruits need to choose juicy, strong and slightly sour. If they are soft and sweet, then you can immediately start cooking, but the harder fruits are best to boil for 1 minute in water with sugar, put out to dry and sprinkle with a few drops of lemon juice so that they do not blacken;
- The dough must necessarily be viscous, viscous, uniform consistency, the correctness of its preparation can be checked with the help of a usual spoon, which is dipped in a liquid, gets from it and if it completely covers it — it is perfect;
- The dough will be more lush if, during its preparation, the whites are whipped separately into thick foam and introduced at the very end;
- All foods should be cold and best of all, so that they have the same temperature.
Each person can cook delicious apples in batter, you only need a little desire and a simple set of products. To prepare the dough, you can use not only milk, but also kefir, mineral water, sour cream, beer, and each time the taste will be all the more interesting.