What you can make delicious of raw and boiled potatoes
Potatoes are considered the basis of the basics. No culinary product has such popularity as a potato, and it’s not for nothing that it is called the second bread. It is stewed, boiled, fried, and even consumed raw.
But the most commonly used method of heat treatment is cooking, since in the boiled form it is no less tasty than, for example, in fried, and if it is also under sauce …
- Cut the washed and peeled potatoes into medium cubes;
- In the meat product, cut the films, and cut the pulp in the same way as the previous component;
- Shred carrots with thin rings;
- Fry chopped garlic with onion in hot oil in a saucepan;
- Introduce beef fry until the acquisition of golden peel. Enter the carrot;
- Pour in some water, season with spices, salt. Boil, cover the dish at this stage with a lid and simmer for half an hour;
- Add potatoes and cook roast until done. Before serving arrange feathers onions.
- boiled small potato tubers — 150 g;
- mushrooms and oyster mushrooms — 50 g of each type of mushrooms;
- honey mustard sauce — 3 tbsp. l .;
- pickled gherkins — 50 g;
- green onions;
- mushroom slices (optional) — 20 g;
- sprig of fresh cilantro.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Calories per 100 g: 28 kcal.
- Fry potatoes with fresh mushrooms until cooked and add gherkins;
- Mix with mustard-honey sauce;
- Put the finished dish on a serving plate. Decorate with coarse chopped green onions, champignon slices and a sprig of fresh and fragrant cilantro.
The recipe is designed for 2 people, so it is ideal for a light romantic dinner.
- medium-sized potatoes — 4 pcs .;
- Cherry — 25 pcs .;
- oil — 3 tsp;
- Ricotta — 1 cup;
- salt to taste.
Cooking time: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 g: 77 kcal.
- First, heat to 200C oven;
- Grate the tubers with butter, put on a baking sheet and bake until soft. This process takes about 1 hour;
- 15 minutes before the potatoes are ready, take another baking sheet, cover it with foil and arrange the tomatoes. Top of the cherry must sprinkle with a spoonful of oil and salt with coarse salt. Send the ingredients in the oven to the potatoes and cook until the skin of the tomatoes starts to crack;
- Cut ready-made potatoes crosswise. Put Ricotta and tomatoes on top;
- On individual preference the dish can be decorated with chopped greens.
Cooking potato balls will not be a bad idea for a lunchtime meal.
- medium sized tubers — 5 tubers;
- large egg;
- bulb — 1 small head;
- fresh champignons — 10 pcs .;
- medium sized carrots;
- refined oil — how much is required for frying;
- oil with high fat content (butter) — 10 g;
- salt, pepper to taste.
Cooking time: 1 hour + 30 minutes to freeze.
Caloric content per 100 g: 58 kcal.
- Crush the boiled potatoes and add salt and season with any selected spices. Introduce a beaten egg;
- Mushrooms cut into plates, grate carrots, and finely chop the onion head;
- Fry vegetables according to the following sequence: onions, carrots and mushrooms. Salt the ingredients;
- From a boiled potato, take a small part and make a small circle from it. Put some stuffing in the center and roll it up to make a ball. So do the remaining mashed potatoes;
- Grease the baking dish, spread the vegetable balls with the filling and send it to the freezer for 30 minutes to freeze;
- Bake at 170 ° C until golden brown.
An amazing product that can be consumed at any time of the day. It is eaten boiled, seasoned with dill, fried with onions and mushrooms, cooked mashed potatoes for children. What else can you cook from it?
- a mixture of beef and veal mince — 0.5 kg;
- potato tubers — 1 kg;
- sour cream with high% of fat content — 2 tbsp. l .;
- bulb — 1 small head;
- “Classic” mayonnaise — 50 g;
- oil, salt with pepper.
Cooking time: 1.5 hours.
Caloric content per 100 g: 142 kcal.
- Peeled tubers cut into slices up to 5 mm thick. Mix with dressing, made from sour cream and mayonnaise;
- Add minced onion to minced meat, season with spices and mix;
- Grease the largest thick-bottomed frying pan;
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C;
- Put potatoes in the first layer, then mince. The final layer should be a vegetable;
- Pour over the dish of the remaining sour-mayonnaise dressing and bake until the potatoes are soft;
- At the end of the process you need to reduce the heat and cook the dish for 5 minutes at the minimum temperature.
Many consider a small vegetable to be a useless product. But this is far from the case. If desired, even from it you can cook such a delicious dish that the whole family will line up and ask for supplements. Interested? Then proceed to cooking.
- small potatoes — 2 kg;
- black pepper to taste;
- coarse salt (sea) — 1.5 tbsp. l;
- refined oil — 1/3 cup;
- a mixture of dried herbs (basil, thyme, dill, thyme, parsley);
- garlic cloves — 4 pcs.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 g: 93 kcal.
- Despite the duration of the process, all small tubers must be thoroughly rinsed under water so that not a single gram of dirt remains. Do not peel the peel, but the eyes must be removed;
- Cut into halves or quarters;
- Also do with zucchini;
- All folded in a deep bowl;
- Preparing the marinade: mix olive oil with sea salt, add a mixture of dried herbs and a few small pinches of pepper. Add pressed garlic. Stir and infuse for about 5 minutes;
- Pour the vegetables with cooked marinade. Spread the filling evenly over the vegetables. It is advisable to do it by hand;
- Put the ingredients on a baking sheet and bake at t 200С for about a quarter of an hour.
Despite the fact that the vegetable is widely distributed in the Slavic countries, in Spain, they also love potatoes. Do not believe? Try to make a tortilla and you will understand everything.
- medium sized tubers — 5 pcs .;
- large eggs — 6 pcs .;
- bulb — 1 head medium size;
- garlic clove;
- pepper and salt to taste.
- 3/4 cup olive oil.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 g: 320 kcal.
- Chop the onion and chop the potatoes into thin slices;
- Pour 2/3 of the specified oil in the pan and fry the garlic in the pan as a whole. The process will take no more than three minutes;
- After raising fire, introduce potatoes and fry for 5 minutes;
- Then introduce the bow. Continue frying (5 minutes);
- Garlic lay out, and the remaining ingredients put in a colander to glass excess oil;
- Beat eggs until light foam;
- Mix with potatoes and onions, salt and season;
- Heat the remaining oil in the cauldron;
- Transfer the ingredients to the tortilla, level and cook the dish for 5 minutes.
How to cook a wonderful cake «Mickey Mouse» of mastic or cream. Adopt this recipe.
How to cook juicy steaks with minced meat in the oven, read our article.
How to prepare American chocolate cookies — step-by-step recipes with photos and videos.
Imagine that in front of you lies a plump chicken and a kilo of “second bread”. What will you cook? On the one hand, the set of ingredients is very simple, but on the other — this is what becomes the problem.
There are many recipes, but everything has become boring and I want something new. No sooner said than done. We are cooking a classic chicken dish, because in pursuit of delicious dishes we forget about simplicity.
- medium sized tubers — 1 kg;
- fillet — 0.5 kg;
- onion — 1 large head;
- tomato paste — 5 tbsp. l .;
- allspice — 4 peas;
- herbs and spices to taste;
- refined oil — 50 ml.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 g: 95 kcal.
- Tubers to clear and cut at your discretion: slices or cubes;
- Fillet cut into pieces;
- Put both ingredients in a thick-bottomed saucepan, add liquid to cover the ingredients. Boil until boiling. Remove the foam, salt, throw the allspice and continue cooking over moderate heat;
- Chop onions and carrots and then mix together in oil. Add tomato and simmer for a few minutes;
- Take out the finished chicken and set aside in a separate dish;
- The broth in which the ingredients were prepared not to pour, but to pour into any bowl;
- Mash potatoes in mashed potatoes, put them in the same pan, put the vegetables, saute meat, pour a little broth to cover the food and stew the dish for another 15 minutes.