Onion cutlets — sounds a bit strange, right? But they do exist. This is really a dish, which is based on onions — a useful root vegetable. But you should not worry, because among our recipes you can find meat products. We will prepare as many as six recipes for a delicious lunch or dinner!
- Remove onion bulb, remove the roots;
- Rinse all four heads, cut the roots of small cubes;
- Add paprika to the onion, mix well;
- Beat the egg to the steel components, mix well;
- There to send semolina, mix and remove for thirty minutes to swelled semolina;
- Preheat pan, pour oil there and warm it;
- Lay out the future patties with a tablespoon and fry the patties until golden brown on both sides.
- 2 slivers of black pepper;
- 1 onion;
- 1 small potato tuber;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 350 g of mushrooms;
- 25 g of oatmeal;
- 55 ml of oil;
- 4 branches of cilantro;
- 135 g of flour.
The time is 40 minutes.
- Place oatmeal in a mug / cup or other container;
- Boil a glass of water and pour the flakes so that they cover a little with water;
- Leave for fifteen minutes;
- Garlic remove husks, remove the spine;
- Launch a slice under the press;
- Peel the potatoes, chop them with a grater;
- Luke, too, remove the husk, remove its roots;
- Wash the root crop, grind it with a grater, or use an immersion blender;
- Wash cilantro, then chop it finely;
- Mushrooms clean the legs with caps, cut them into cubes;
- In a bowl of oatmeal, add onions, mushrooms, potatoes, cilantro and garlic;
- Add black pepper, salt to your taste and mix;
- From the resulting mass to form the patties and roll each in flour;
- Heat the pan with oil, place the cutlets and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- 2 slices of white bread;
- 500 g minced meat;
- 1 g black pepper;
- 80 ml of oil;
- 1 onion;
- 115 ml of milk;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 4 g of salt.
The time is 45 minutes.
- Wash carrots, clean them from the top layer, grind with a grater;
- Onions remove husks and roots;
- Rinse the onion, cut it into cubes;
- Heat the pan, pour in the oil and heat it;
- Put carrots and onions there, cook them together until soft;
- After that, transfer the mass to another container, cool it;
- Bread placed in a bowl, pour milk, you can warm and so quickly limp bread;
- Add to this mass minced, pressed and chopped bread, egg;
- Give spices to taste;
- Mass well knead, set aside;
- Heat the pan and pour oil into it;
- Wet hands to collect the patties in flat balls, if desired, roll in flour or breadcrumbs;
- Fry until ruddy on all sides.
- 25 g butter;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 450 g minced meat;
- 2 slices of bread;
- 80 ml of milk;
- 3 feathers of young onions;
- 1 onion.
Time — 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Cut the bread into slices and place it in a blender with a knife;
- Pour in the milk and send some salt and black pepper to the same place;
- Remove onion from the onion, remove the roots, wash the root vegetable;
- Next, chop the onion and send it to the blender bowl;
- There is a raw egg and kill everything to the desired consistency;
- Then add minced meat to the mass or, on the contrary, remove the treated mass and mix everything with minced meat in a separate container;
- Knead the stuffing for fifteen minutes with your hands and then put into the fridge for thirty minutes;
- During this time, rinse and dry the green onions;
- Toss the butter into the pan and let it melt completely;
- Put the onion in there and let it become soft;
- The remaining three eggs put in a saucepan, give them water;
- Move to the stove, boil;
- Then wait fifteen minutes and drain the boiling water;
- Give the eggs cool water so they cool down faster;
- After five minutes, change the water to a colder one and then peel them;
- Cut into cubes and set aside;
- After half an hour to get a lot of stuffing, knead it again;
- Mix green onions and eggs, season with spices, mix;
- Mince using wet hands to form cutlets and crush each into a flat cake;
- Put a little filling and re-shape the burgers;
- Heat the pan with butter, place the cutlets there and fry until golden.
Stuffed boneless chicken is an interesting and tasty dish that will be a hit on the holiday table.
Try a salad «Obzhorka» from the liver — simple to prepare, but at the same time very tasty and satisfying.
An interesting phli spinach appetizer in Georgian is a recipe here.
- 90 g potatoes;
- 250 g onions;
- 160 ml of water;
- 1 yolk;
- 35 g of tomato paste;
- 45 g of semolina;
- 1 leaf of laurel;
- 65 ml of oil.
Time — 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Onions remove husks, remove the roots;
- Rinse and coarsely chop it, then throw in a blender and grind into mashed potatoes;
- Peel the potatoes, chop them into cubes;
- Put to the onion and scroll again to grind;
- Add yolk, spices to taste (even salt and pepper will suffice), semolina;
- Smash the components again so that the mass becomes homogeneous;
- Then put it aside for thirty minutes, so that the croup swelled up;
- After that, heat the pan, pour in the oil and warm it;
- Using a tablespoon, put the chops in butter and fry them until fully cooked on all sides;
- Mix the water with the tomato paste, give the spices;
- Pour the cutlets right on the pan, add a leaf of laurel and simmer for fifteen minutes under the lid;
- After that they can be served at the table.
- 900 g of chicken meat;
- 65 g butter;
- 180 + 130 ml of milk;
- 1 onion;
- 35 g of flour;
- 170 ml of broth;
- 7 g dry garlic;
- 130 g of cheese;
- 15 g flour;
- 2 slices of bread;
- 3 feather green onions.
Time — 1 hour and 35 minutes.
- Wash meat, cut off all films and grease;
- Cut it into cubes;
- Onions remove the husk, coarsely chop it;
- Milk (smaller part) is heated so that it becomes warm;
- Chop the bread, pour it with milk and leave until it cools down;
- Put the meat with onions and bread in a meat grinder or grind the ingredients using a blender;
- Rinse young onions, finely chop them;
- Add it to the meat mass, mix, add spices to taste;
- Knead minced meat, discourage it and allow it to rest for half an hour;
- Wet hands to collect the mass, forming patties and roll them in flour;
- Preheat pan with butter, put patties;
- Fry them to readiness from all sides, then under a lid bring to readiness;
- While the cutlets are fried, you need to prepare a cheese sauce for them, for which you need to melt the butter and fry the flour on it;
- During this time, heat the broth and milk, add them to the flour;
- Bring the mass to a boil, stirring it constantly;
- Grind grated cheese, pour into a saucepan and cook until it dissolves;
- Then boil another two minutes and turn off. Serve hot patties with hot sauce.
Many cooks use only egg white in meatballs. They beat it in addition to give the mass the same lightness, pomp and volume. You can try to do the same to see the result and know for the future.
To mince was lush, it must be added to the bread. Usually white bread is added, and in general only its pulp is better. It must first be soaked in water or milk so that it softens and becomes softer. If soaked in milk, it will be tastier and more tender.
To make it more splendid, the mass must also be well beaten off, and then let it rest. Such burgers will be ideal for their consistency and taste. The main thing is not to lose money with spices.
Bread is needed not only for pomp, but also juiciness. The fact is that meat during frying produces juice, which absorbs the bread. As a result, the meatballs are obtained and lush and juicy thanks to only one ingredient.
If you do not like to feel slices of onion in cutlets, then you can grate it or grind it with a blender. The result is not a thick mass, but something like a dough for pancakes.
For those who have never eaten cutlets with a large amount of onions in the composition — we strongly recommend trying one, and better all our recipes. It is very tasty, you can be sure that you will like it!