Korean cuisine has long been loved by people all over the world for the combination of sweet and spicy. Especially, many liked the snacks, which are most often prepared with the help of marinade, made on the basis of vinegar.
Green tomatoes, cooked in Korean, are stored for a long time and do not deteriorate, and their original taste captures and delights language receptors.
According to the classic recipe, green Korean-style tomatoes for the winter are always very tasty and can be stored for a long time.
- Horseradish, carrots and bell peppers are thoroughly cleaned, washed and twisted in a meat grinder;
- Tomatoes are well washed and neatly cut crosswise, but not to the very end;
- Put chopped stuffing in each tomato;
- Banks wash, sterilize, put on the bottom of the bay leaf, clove of garlic, 2 sprigs of dill, a couple of peas of black pepper and on top, put vegetables tightly;
- Prepare marinade: Add sugar and salt to 5 liters of hot water and boil for 5 minutes, then add vinegar at the very end;
- Pour marinade vegetables and sterilize jars for 5 minutes, then roll up the preform.
Tomatoes are sharp, but tasty and unusual.
- tomatoes — 2 kilograms;
- 2 tablespoons of salt;
- 8 cloves of garlic;
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper;
- 100 milliliters of vinegar;
- vegetable oil — 100 milliliters;
- 4 bell peppers;
- 0.5 cup of sugar;
Cooking time: 24 hours.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 65.1 kcal.
Cooking Korean-style tomatoes is very simple and easy. A few minutes of free time and a tasty snack will be ready very soon.
- Parsley is thoroughly cleaned, dried slightly and cut into small pieces;
- Tomatoes are washed, the peduncle is removed, and then cut into small slices;
- Garlic is cleaned, washed and crushed into small pieces;
- Pepper is washed, cleaned of seeds and cut into small cubes;
- Banks with the twisting covers wash, dry;
- Cut tomatoes, pepper, parsley, sugar, salt, red pepper are poured into a deep container, all is watered with vegetable oil, vinegar and thoroughly mixed;
- Vegetables are transferred to small jars, covered with lids, twisted and put in a refrigerator for 24 hours.
It is best to serve a snack with fried or baked potatoes, meat, rice, risotto. The combination with other dishes is just perfect.
Cake «soccer ball» — this dessert will create a sensation among all the boys. Delight your loved ones.
Learn how to cook an incredibly tasty soup of beef kharcho with meat and spices.
Salad with white canned beans with meat, vegetables and several varieties of this dish.
Cooking tasty and unusual snacks is a real art that you can learn forever. Adding different ingredients, changing proportions, you can always get a great result.
- 1 onion;
- 2 sweet peppers;
- carrots — 3 pieces;
- 0.5 cups vinegar;
- salt — 30 grams;
- parsley — 0.1 kg;
- 0.5 cups vegetable oil;
- 1 kilo of tomatoes;
- sugar — 50 grams;
- garlic — 60 grams;
- a mixture of herbs for carrots in Korean — 5 grams.
Cooking time: 10 hours.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 65.1 kcal.
Tomatoes cooked according to this recipe are slightly spicy, but sweet.
- Peel, wash and chop vegetables;
- Carrots are rubbed on a grater, tomatoes are cut in half, pepper is cut into strips, and onions are cut into half rings;
- Chop the garlic, finely chop the greens;
- In a small container, combine salt, oil, spices, sugar, garlic, vinegar and mix well;
- Wash jars, wipe dry;
- Put all the vegetables in layers in jars and pour them with marinade, screw on the lids, turn them over and put them in the refrigerator for 10 hours.
Green tomatoes in Korean, extremely tasty and fragrant. Fans of fire, can add a little fresh, hot pepper in the cooking process and then the snack will open up in a new way.
Preparing green tomatoes in Korean style is very quick and easy, but to make them even tastier, it’s best to take a few moments into account.
- Tomatoes must be of the same size so that all slices are marinated evenly and equally;
- All vegetables must be fresh and free from damage;
- Vegetable oil carries all flavors and tastes, so you need to add it only during the preparation of the marinade, then the billet will be better;
- During the sterilization of cans, it is necessary to put a towel on the very bottom of the pan, then not a single bank will burst, and the temperature will be evenly distributed around the perimeter;
- If the blanks are not as sharp as you would like, you can add chopped chili pepper, ground red pepper, or a few drops of Tabasco.
Cooking green tomatoes in Korean can be done in different ways, adding to them parsley, dill, cilantro, horseradish, mixtures of different peppers, various seasonings, garlic, onions, and other ingredients. Experimenting with products, you can achieve their perfect combination with each other, which will appeal to all family members.