Despite the worldwide insanity in losing weight and the promotion of healthy food, steamed, people have always loved to eat good food and no advertising can change this. And is it necessary to change at all?
Many people know that a slim figure depends on an active lifestyle and the number of kilocalories consumed per day. The conclusion from all this is this: if there are huge amounts of steamed dishes and at the same time lying on the couch all day, those extra pounds will still arrive. But if you feast on any delicious dishes, observing the measure and lead an active lifestyle, the extra pounds will decrease.
For example, mushrooms contain phosphorus, potassium, zinc, iron and iodine. Contrary to the opinion of some self-taught nutritionists, besides starch, potatoes contain: A, B1, B2, B5, B6, E, K, all these vitamins are necessary for the full functioning of the body. Carbohydrates, which are contained in potatoes, satisfy hunger.
The recipes below will diversify your favorite dish, make it less or more high-calorie, and just treat yourself to delicious.
Cooking should start with mushrooms;
Mushrooms need to rinse and boil;
After, put in a colander, so that excess water is glass. Next, the mushrooms should be cut into plates;
Onion cut into half rings and put in a heated pan. Fry for 3-5 minutes;
Then add the mushroom plates and fry until absolutely cooked;
While the mushrooms and onions are roasting, the potatoes should be cut in any convenient way;
Put it in another hot frying pan and fry until cooked on high heat, remembering to stir every five minutes.
As soon as the potatoes are ready, add the mushrooms with the onion. Mix well and sprinkle with herbs on top.
How to cook potatoes with frozen mushrooms: a simple recipe
Ingredients for four servings:
- Frozen mushrooms — 300 grams;
- Twelve small potatoes or 800 grams;
- Sour cream — 50 grams;
- Mayonnaise — about 20 grams;
- Water — 15-20 grams;
- Salt and pepper according to preference and taste;
- Sunflower oil (simple) — 100 milliliters.
Cooking time, including cleaning, defrosting and cutting, is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
In each serving of such potatoes — 460 calories.
- Defrost the mushrooms;
- Rinse them thoroughly using a colander;
- Wait until the water is drained from the mushrooms;
- Pour 30 milliliters of sunflower oil into the pan and heat well. Then put the mushrooms in there. Fry over medium heat for 15 minutes;
- Each potato should be peeled and cut into six pieces;
- Pour the remaining portion of sunflower oil into a frying pan-free mushroom and heat it;
- Put the potatoes in a frying pan salt and fry until ready on an average light, while not forgetting to stir it constantly;
- Prepare a sauce for mushrooms: mayonnaise, the remaining sour cream and water mix, adding a little bit of spices.
Ingredients for one large portion:
- Potatoes — 3 pieces;
- Mushrooms — 300 grams;
- One medium onion;
- Vegetable oil — 40 — 50 milliliters;
- Salt and spices.
Cooking time — 20 minutes.
Calorie mushrooms with potatoes and onions — 500 kilocalories.
- Before cooking, wash the mushrooms and cut into plates;
- Cut the onion into rings and fry for a few minutes in the pan;
- Add mushrooms and fry, bringing to readiness;
- Chop the potatoes and put them on another frying pan.
Serve the cooked dish hot.
For cooking you will need:
- Potatoes 500 — 600 grams (5 medium potatoes);
- Dried mushrooms — 200 grams;
- Onions — 300 grams;
- Flour — 10 grams;
- Salt, any seasoning to taste;
- Vegetable oil (simple) — 150 milliliters.
Cooking time depends on the number of pans and work burners. If there are three of them, the cooking, cleaning and cutting time will take no more than 40 minutes.
In each of the portions of 500 kilocalories, which is quite normal for one lunch, breakfast or dinner.
- Wash mushrooms, putting them in a saucepan and pour warm boiled water;
- Next, drain the water and pour a new one, lightly salt it and put to boil;
- For cooking this dish, it is desirable to have three pans, it will significantly reduce the cooking time. Pour vegetable oil (about 50 grams) on all frying pans and heat. Put mushrooms in one, peeled and diced potatoes in the other, and onions, cut into thin rings in the third. Salt all ingredients to taste and add spices;
- Fry potatoes until ready on high, then medium heat;
- Fry the onions on medium heat for 10–15 minutes, on the fourth minute you should add flour and mushrooms to the onions, then continue the cooking process;
- Once the onion and mushrooms are ready, put it in the potatoes and mix.
Serve hot, divided into four portions.
Products for cooking:
- Potatoes — 800 grams;
- Mushrooms — 200 grams;
- Onions — 20 –40 grams (one small onion);
- Cheese — 100 grams;
- Mayonnaise — 30 grams;
- Vegetable (the simplest) oil — 100 milliliters;
- Greens 5 –20 grams;
- Salt, spices to taste.
In total, the preparation of such a dish will take half an hour.
In one portion of potatoes with cheese and mushrooms — 630 kilocalories.
Cooking should begin with the preparation of mushrooms for the process of roasting. Next, you should peel the potatoes and cut them in any usual way.
- Fry the onion and mushrooms, then mix with each other;
- Next, take a grater and grate the cheese, directly on top of the prepared ingredients;
- Mix well and fry for another five minutes;
- Salt and add spices.
- Mushrooms — 300 grams;
- Potatoes — 800 grams (5 pieces);
- Onions — one onion;
- Butter — 60 grams;
- Salt pepper bay leaf to taste.
Cooking time is 1 hour.
Calorie dishes — 450 calories.
For the preparation of this dish is suitable for any edible variety of mushrooms.
- Mushrooms should be well washed and finely chopped, if it is not mushrooms;
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes;
- Chop the onions as you like (cubes, rings);
- Put butter, onion and mushrooms into the slow cooker and turn on the “baking” mode. In this mode, you should fry the ingredients for 15 minutes;
- Add potatoes and butter to the onions and turn on the above regime for 40 minutes;
- Cooked potatoes divided into four portions and serve.
Try making a delicious broccoli and cauliflower puree soup. Dietary and very healthy.
Dietary chicken breast cutlets will surprise you with their tenderness and incredibly exquisite taste. The recipe is here.
Salad with canned beans and crackers, good and tasty dish that can be prepared very quickly.
- If the onion lies in the fridge before cooking, then cleaning and cutting it will not cause tears;
- To avoid grease stains on the wall, stove and, in a frying pan with hot oil, you need to add a little salt. This is done so that the hot oil does not splash;
- New potatoes will be quickly and easily cleaned if you put them in salted water;
- If you put the peeled potatoes for half an hour in cold water, starch will come out of it, which will allow it to quickly roast until crisp;
- If the dried mushrooms are soaked with moisture they can be dried in the oven;
- In order for the mushrooms not to turn black in any dish, they need to be washed with acidified water before cooking;
- Salt and add spices to this dish is better when it is fully prepared, as the salt during cooking prevents the formation of a crisp.