How to quickly and tasty fry potatoes in a slow cooker
Frying potatoes is quite problematic, especially if you do it in a frying pan, because the hostess often faces harassment and burning. The slow cooker significantly speeds up and simplifies the process of cooking food, including frying potatoes.
Cooking fried potatoes in a slow cooker has the following advantages:
- In portions of the finished dish will be less cholesterol;
- The taste will be simply superb;
- You will spend a minimum of effort.
Chop the tubers into large oblong pieces;
In the bowl of the multi-cooker, pour in the oil of sunflower (vegetable) and add potatoes;
Add salt to your taste, add spices;
Set the mode «Baking» or «Roasting / vegetables» if there is one on your multicooker;
Cook time set at 20 minutes;
When the time comes out, open the slow cooker, add the onion cut into half rings to the potatoes;
Turn on the same temperature again for 20 minutes;
After the machine beeps, add a small piece of butter to the hot potatoes and stir.
Everything! Potato ready for use.
Necessary ingredients for the dish:
- Half a kilo of champignons;
- 700 gr. potatoes;
- One onion;
- A bunch of fresh (better only picked) dill;
- Salt and black pepper — according to your taste and desire;
- Sunflower oil (ordinary vegetable);
- Some green onions for color.
- Peel the potatoes and onions;
- Mushrooms are picked and rinsed under running water;
- Cut vegetables: potatoes — cubes; mushrooms — plates; onions — diced;
- Pour sunflower oil into the slow cooker, add onions and champignons and turn on the frying mode for 4-5 minutes, do not close the lid;
- Add potatoes to the bowl and pour 50 ml of water. Cover the lid and put on the frying mode for 20 minutes;
- When it is in half-cooked mode, open the pot, stir the contents of the bowl, add dill, green onion, salt and pepper;
- Close the lid and put on another 20 minutes of frying;
- If you like well-roasted potatoes, then in the last 5 minutes of cooking, open the lid of the multicooker.
This portion is designed for a family of five.
How to fry meat with potatoes in a multi-cooker Polaris
To prepare this delicious dish in a multi-cooker Polaris PMC 0517AD, you will need the following ingredients:
- A pound of pork (can and beef);
- 1 kg of potato tubers;
- Two carrots;
- One onion;
- Sunflower oil;
- Salt and spices.
Food Cooking Scheme:
- Peel the vegetables;
- Shred the meat in small pieces;
- Carrot pass through a large grater;
- Shred the onions depending on your own preferences;
- Dice potatoes;
- Add butter to the slow cooker;
- Fry the oil in the “Frying” mode for ten minutes;
- Do not forget to periodically stir the contents with a spatula;
- To the meat, add onions and carrots and mix;
- Continue frying with the lid open for another ten minutes;
- Add potatoes and spices to the bowl, pour in two and a half glasses of water;
- Stir and put in the «Quenching» mode for two hours;
- If you like potatoes roasted to a crust, then after stewing, turn on the Frying mode for 10 minutes and open the lid;
- Serve with fresh vegetable salad.
The most simple, traditional dishes from chicken in the oven, which can be cooked on a regular day, and for the holiday table.
Chicken wings with potatoes in the oven is another recipe for simple and satisfying dishes, from the available ingredients.
Potatoes in minced meat cooked in a slow cooker can be either a separate dish or a filling for a pie or dumplings. Take note of the recipe.
How to fry a chicken with potatoes in a Redmond multicooker
Chicken with potatoes is a hearty and healthy dish, consider how it can be cooked in a Redmond M90 multi-cooker.
- Chicken (take that part of the chicken that you like best — thigh, shin or fillet) — 800 grams;
- One large onion;
- 800 grams of potatoes;
- Salt and spices — at will and taste;
- Rast. butter;
- Two cloves of garlic;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream.
- If you take a fillet for this dish, it will be slightly dry. Therefore, it is worth marinating. How marinade can make onions, mayonnaise or even lemon juice;
- After you bring home the chicken from the market, you should soak it in a saucepan with water for 20 minutes. In any case, remove the skin and dry the meat;
- If you have chosen such a part of the chicken as the hips, then they need to be cut into several pieces;
- Potatoes need to be cut into small cubes or cubes;
- Put the multi-cooker in the “Frying” mode, pour in the sunflower oil (ordinary vegetable oil) and put the chicken pieces;
- Fry the meat with the lid open, turning it over with a special spatula. You need to achieve a golden crust on all sides;
- To chopped chicken add chopped onion and mix;
- When it acquires a bright golden color — add a glass of boiling water;
- Add chopped potatoes, spices, herbs, mix, close the lid and set the mode of «Quenching»;
- After half an hour in a small amount of water, dilute the sour cream and pour the resulting goo into the potatoes, add the crushed garlic;
- When Multicooker Redmond beeps — check the potatoes and meat for readiness;
- If you like drier and toasted potatoes, after the beep, turn on the frying mode, open the lid, add some sunflower oil (vegetable) and fry the dish until a golden crust forms.
To get tasty fried potatoes from the slow cooker, follow our tips:
- Choose only mature tubers;
- Use refined or deodorized oil;
- Do not cut the potatoes into too thin straws, as they may fall apart;
- Try to dry the potatoes before frying, then it will be with a pleasant crust;
- Salt fried potatoes should be at the end of frying.
So, observing such simple tips and following well-thought-out recipes, you will get tasty fried potatoes in a slow cooker with minimal time and effort. This hearty meal can be prepared for breakfast or lunch, when the body needs to gain strength before a long working day.