How to cook carrot patties quickly and tasty
It is difficult to imagine your diet without such a useful vegetable as carrots. It is added to soups and second courses, but few know that you can make separate dishes from carrots. For example, juicy and fragrant carrot cutlets.
- Cheese cut into small squares and grind in a blender or three on the smallest grater;
- Onion cut into small cubes, add to the cheese;
- Sprinkle the resulting mass with spices, pepper and salt. Add one egg, mix thoroughly;
- Three carrots on a special coarse grater, mixed with vegetable mass. We form cutlets and roll in flour;
- Heat the frying pan, add the vegetable oil and fry the patties on both sides.
- half a kilo of carrots;
- one egg;
- two hundred grams of milk;
- three or four tablespoons of semolina;
- two or three tablespoons of sugar;
- two or three tablespoons of flour;
- teaspoon of vanilla sugar;
- butter for frying.
It will take thirty minutes to prepare the dish, and its caloric content is 110 kilocalories per 100 grams.
- Grate carrots on a special coarse grater;
- Pour the vegetable oil on the preheated pan;
- Add carrots, fry a little and pour milk;
- Cover the pan with a lid and simmer on low heat until the carrots soften;
- Fall asleep semolina, add sugar. Mix well until smooth. Cover the mixture with a lid and stew until tender. We transfer the soft mass to a separate dish;
- In the cooled mass add egg, vanilla sugar. Stir well and pour the flour;
- Put a piece of butter on a preheated frying pan. Putlets out with a tablespoon and spatulate them;
- Fry the patties on both sides on low heat.
- a pound of carrots;
- half a cup of milk;
- half a cup of semolina;
- three eggs;
- a teaspoon of sugar;
- vegetable oil;
It will take forty minutes to prepare the dish, and its caloric content is 103 kilocalories per 100 grams.
How to cook steamed carrot diet patties:
- We clean the carrots and grind them in a blender or three on the smallest grater, then transfer them to the pan;
- Add a pinch of salt, sugar and some vegetable oil. Mix well the contents of the pan;
- Milk should be slightly heated and poured into a carrot mass, then bring the mixture to a boil and simmer on low heat until cooked;
- After that add semolina and cook for another ten minutes. If the fluid is low, you can add some more milk;
- Remove pan from heat, add pre-whipped yolks and cool carrot mass;
- Further from it we form burgers;
- Put the diet patties in the steamer bowl and cook for about twenty-five minutes.
Carrot cutlets with apples in a slow cooker for a child
- one carrot;
- one apple;
- three teaspoons of semolina;
- one hundred milliliters of water;
- two tea spoons of sugar;
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon;
- five tablespoons of breadcrumbs;
- vegetable oil.
It will take thirty minutes to prepare the dish, and its caloric content is 113 kilocalories per 100 grams.
- Rub the carrot on a suitable grater, pour half a glass of water and simmer on low heat for eight minutes. First bring to a boil, and then reduce the fire;
- Finely chop the apples and add to the carrots. Stew all together until the apples are soft for about ten minutes;
- Pour out the semolina there, mix immediately, so that there are no lumps;
- Put salt, sugar and boil for another five minutes;
- Now you can add a little cinnamon to taste;
- Cool the mixture and add lemon juice;
- We form tender cutlets and roll them well in breadcrumbs;
- Turn on the slow cooker, add to its bowl of vegetable oil and lay out the chops. Fry them first on one side and then on the other.
- half a kilo of carrots;
- fifty grams of hard cheese;
- three tablespoons of rolled oats;
- two tablespoons of flour;
- fifty milliliters of milk;
- one and a half tablespoons of sour cream;
- fifty grams of butter.
It will take one hour to prepare the dish, and its caloric content is 148 kilocalories per 100 grams.
- We clean the carrot root and chop finely. Boil the milk and shift the carrots in the pan. Cook on medium heat for about ten minutes;
- Pour the rolled oats into the carrots and boil until the mixture becomes viscous enough;
- Cool carrots and knead with a fork;
- In carrots add a half tablespoons of thick cream, salt, flour. Stir the contents of the pan thoroughly;
- Add three grated cheese and add a portion to the pan;
- From carrot mince form patties. First, make one half, sprinkle with cheese and top with another carrot mass. Thus, the cheese is obtained as if inside a patty;
- Special dishes for baking need to grease with butter and put carrot burgers;
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees for about half an hour.
Rye bread at home bake quite simple.
Country-style potato recipe is a cooking option in a slow cooker here.
How to cook potatoes with fish in French. This dish will conquer even picky gourmets.
- half a kilo of carrots;
- ginger root;
- one egg;
- two pieces of white bread;
- two spoons of almond petals;
- one hundred and fifty grams of cottage cheese;
- one hundred grams of yogurt;
- salt, pepper, curry.
It will take half an hour to prepare the dish, and its caloric content is 118 kilocalories per 100 grams.
- We rub carrots and ginger on a fine grater;
- Fry the almond petals in the pan a little without oil. Bread soak and squeeze;
- Mix carrots, ginger, bread, almond petals, egg white
- From the resulting mass of cutlet form neat cutlets;
- Cook them in a double boiler for twenty-five minutes;
- While the cutlets are cooked, we make a delicious sauce for them. To do this, we wet cottage cheese, yogurt, a pinch of salt and curry.
In order for carrot cutlets to be juicy and tasty, it is very important to choose the right carrots.
- The most juicy carrots are bright orange in color; light orange vegetables are more suitable for meatballs;
- A good carrot has the correct shape, it is strong and smooth;
- Carrots with small tops have a small core, they are more delicious;
- A medium-sized carrot is healthier than a large carrot, as it absorbs less nitrate from the earth;
- If carrots have specks and cracks, then, most likely, the core is also damaged;
- Carrots with growths are not worth buying, as there are a lot of various harmful substances.
To rub carrots on cutlets it is necessary before preparation. If you rub in advance, she can lose all the juice. Enjoy your meal!