How to cook pilaf with stew in a pan, in a pan and in a slow cooker
This dish is immediately associated with hiking, fishing and other pastime in nature. For many, this is the taste of students, when the hostel saved on everything. Recall the past and at the same time feed the whole family, you can take one of these recipes. An evening of nostalgia is guaranteed!
- Open the jars of stew and put the contents on a hot frying pan. Fry, stirring from time to time.
- Peel the onions from the onion and peel from the carrots.
- The bulbs must be finely chopped, the carrots must be grated, fine too.
- To shift vegetables to already ready stewed meat and to mix.
- Season, stir again, cover with a lid, keep on fire until ready.
- At this time, you need to wash the rice. Drain the water and add it to the pan.
- Spread the rice on top of all the meat, salt.
- Pour in hot water here. It should be a little taller than rice.
- Cover and wait for boiling.
- Peel the garlic and remove the whole cloves with other products.
- Close the lid and cook until half cooked rice. Then mix everything up.
- Hold another ten minutes under the lid, and then serve with fresh vegetables.
You will need to cook — 1 hour and 10 minutes.
How many calories — 233.
- Small cubes nashinkovat peeled bulbs.
- Cut the carrot into peel pieces.
- Rinse the rice, sort it, drain the water.
- The specified amount of oil to pour into the cauldron or in a pot with thick walls. Preheat it.
- Put the onion into the hot oil and fry it for five minutes.
- Then add carrots, mix. At the same time, you should remove fat from the stew from above and also put it in the cauldron. Stew until the fat is slightly smaller.
- Add the whole stew and mix, season. Simmer for about seven minutes.
- Remove the husks from the garlic, put in the cauldron.
- Put the rice on top, flatten it, do not mix. Neatly pour water over the wall of the cauldron. Water should be 2 cm higher than the grass.
- Close the lid and cook for forty minutes. Stir garlic before serving.
Read also how to cook pilaf from pork in a pan.
And here we have prepared for you the TOP-6 interesting recipes for pilaf with mussels.
If you want something unusual, then you are here. Learn how to cook unconventional rice from buckwheat.
It takes about 50 minutes to prepare.
How many calories — 118.
- Peel the carrots and grate large fruits.
- Finely chop the onion, without using the husk.
- Rinse the rice several times, remove all the dirt.
- Set the bowl in the slow cooker, select the «Baking» mode with a timer for twenty minutes. Let it warm up.
- Pull the stew out of the jar and put it in a hot bowl.
- Fry the meat until all the fat has melted.
- Then put here chopped onion, stir, cook for four minutes.
- Next, add carrots with spices, mix and cook again for four minutes.
- By this time, the «Baking» mode should already be over. Put the rice in the bowl, pour it gently with water, salt it. Close the lid of the device.
- Select the mode «Pilaf», the time will be set automatically.
- After the signal of the device, the dish can be immediately served at the table, or you can stand it for another half hour in the “Heating” mode for a more saturated taste.
It will take 2 hours to prepare.
How many calories — 205.
- Remove the onion peel, cut it into cubes, you can not too small.
- Cut the carrots in long strips without using the peel.
- Wash rice. You can do this even in a river, if the water is clear, or you can boil water in a cauldron, cool it, then wash the grass in it several times. Pour it with water and set aside.
- Install a cauldron over a small fire, but the heat should already be good.
- Heat cauldron, then pour oil into it and heat it.
- Put onions here and often stir until it becomes transparent.
- Open the jars of stew, remove the fat from above, place it in the cauldron and let it boil.
- Three minutes later add carrot straw to the onion.
- Put it all together for about twelve minutes.
- Add stew, stir, simmer for ten minutes.
- When the mass is more like soup, pour spices here.
- Next, add garlic, it does not need to be cleaned, just wash it. Let it boil for another ten minutes.
- Remove the garlic, add rice, mix. Pour water if liquid is low. Still spice up.
- Let it boil for about fifteen minutes, then return the garlic here, add water, close the lid of the cauldron.
- Put on the coals and cook no more than forty minutes. Remove from heat, let stand for ten minutes, then spread out in bowls and serve.