What can be prepared from fresh and expired kefir
Kefir is used in many recipes for tasty and healthy dishes. It is with the addition of this ingredient that a very tasty pastry is obtained. With it you can make bread, cakes and pies, pancakes, flatbread, cookies and much more.
Often in the recipe kefir can be used as a dressing for a mixture of fruit and berries or vegetable salad. On kefir basis you can cook a lot of healthy cold soups.
For desserts, it is also not bad, you just need to add fruit or berry filling to taste and voila!
It goes well with raspberries, strawberries, plums, cherries and other berries and fruits (by the way, you can add not only fresh, but also frozen or canned foods).
So, what can you make from kefir? This section will be devoted to delicious dishes with kefir, which will surely come to your taste.
- Before you start cooking, you must prepare all the necessary products;
- Under the stream of water, wash the greens and cucumbers;
- In a small saucepan, bring a small amount of water to a boil and put boiled eggs in it (for 5-10 minutes);
- Then take them out and put them in cold water, and after 5 minutes remove the shell;
- Washed in advance and dried herbs should be cut (preferably as small as possible) and sent to the pan;
- Then you can do cucumbers (it is advisable to prepare a soup of fresh and crispy fruits), they must be cut into small pieces or rubbed on a large grater;
- Combine chopped greens with shredded cucumbers;
- Eggs cut or grated, mix with other products;
- Now it’s cheese. It also cut into small pieces;
- At the final stage, add kefir and salt, pepper to taste, and then send in the refrigerator. Done!
This drink will be happy not only adults, but also children. This popular delicacy is not only tasty, but also very healthy. To prepare it is not difficult, and the pleasure will be unforgettable!
- banana — 2 pcs .;
- kefir — 600 ml;
- Oatmeal — 4 tbsp. l .;
- honey or granulated sugar — 2 tbsp. l
Cooking time — 10 minutes.
Calorie content — 100 g / 88 kcal.
- First of all, you need to arm yourself with a blender. To do this, fit both immersion and conventional bowl;
- First of all, the dishes are filled with slices of peeled ripe bananas (you can take a little unripe or overripe, nothing terrible);
- Further, there is also necessary to pour the required amount of oatmeal (you can use any that are available);
- At the final stage, you need to add honey or sugar and pour the whole contents of the cup with kefir;
- Beat thoroughly until thick. Everything! Drink to your health!
- chicken egg — 2 pcs .;
- granulated sugar — 1 cup;
- kefir — 1 cup;
- baking powder bag;
- flour — 1 cup;
- potato starch — 3 tbsp. spoons;
- lemon peel — ½ pcs.
Duration of cooking — 1 hour.
Calorie content — 100 g / 224 kcal.
- In a separate dry bowl, mix the flour with starch and baking powder;
- In another bowl we drive in a couple of eggs and add sugar;
- With half a lemon, remove the zest and add to the sugar-egg mass;
- After that, pour the mixture with kefir and beat for 10 — 15 minutes;
- Combine with flour, starch and baking powder and beat with a mixer until the dough is smooth;
- Cooking a cake in the form covered with parchment paper in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 40-50 minutes.
Check the readiness of the cake with a toothpick.
It happens, the housewives are faced with the fact that the shelf life of kefir expires, but did not have time to use it. Do I have to throw out the acidic product? Of course not, but it is no longer useful for soup or porridge. If you have time and desire, you can cook delicious pastries.
There are many different recipes for mannikov. They are prepared on a dairy, kefir or sour cream basis. It is allowed to add cottage cheese, fruit, cocoa powder, etc.
However, the most popular is exactly the recipe for mannica kefir basis with the addition of lemon juice.
- chicken eggs — 2 pcs .;
- granulated sugar — 200 g;
- sour kefir — 200 ml;
- semolina — 200 gr;
- one lemon;
- vanilla — bag;
- flour — 2 tbsp. l .;
- baking powder — 1 tbsp. l
Cooking time is 60 minutes.
Calorie content — 100 g / 210 kcal.
- First of all, you need to mix semolina with expired kefir. Leave for half an hour;
- Lemon must be separated from the peel, and then squeezed;
- In a suitable bowl, make a mixture of eggs, sugar and vanilla;
- Combine the egg and sugar mix in a saucepan;
- Zest also need. It is best to grate;
- Now came the turn of lemon juice and zest. It is time to add them to the rest of the ingredients;
- All mix and pour flour with baking powder;
- Stir again and shift into shape;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for half an hour.
That’s all ready!
Take note of the recipe for a simple and delicious pastry on sour cream for pies. Baking turns soft and fluffy.
Country-style potato recipe is a cooking option in a slow cooker here.
How to cook roast at home in a pot is a tasty dish that can be cooked every day.
Sugar buns will be happy to both adults and children. This is an unusually tasty sweetness. Cooking buns will not require any special skills. The main thing is to stick to the recipe and cook in a good mood.
- old kefir — 250 ml;
- chicken eggs — 5 pcs .;
- margarine — 300 gr;
- sugar — 1.5 cups;
- package of fresh yeast — 20 grams;
- butter — 150 g;
- flour — 7-8 glasses;
- salt — to taste;
- bag of vanillin.
- bag of cinnamon.
Cooking time — 2.5 hours.
Calorie content — 100 g / 360 kcal.
- A bag of yeast mixed with a spoonful of sugar and sour kefir. Leave for half an hour to approach;
- Then add the remaining old kefir to the mixture;
- Melt the required amount of margarine;
- Using a mixer, beat the eggs with the remaining sugar;
- Mix the margarine with the kefir mixture, and then add the beaten eggs;
- Add salt to taste, pour out a bag of vanillin;
- Now it’s time to add flour. This is best done gradually;
- After that you should knead everything thoroughly and put it in the fridge for a couple of hours;
- When the dough is infused, it is necessary to roll it into a rectangle and apply butter on top, and then pour sugar and cinnamon;
- Fold the dough into a roll and cut into slices (about three to four centimeters);
- At the last stage, you need to cover the form with parchment paper and lay buns on it;
- Put in a preheated oven for 45 minutes at 180 — 200 C. If desired, you can grease the buns with a beaten egg.
You can find many more recipes and drinks with kefir, both fresh and sour. Try, experiment, surprise and delight your family with tasty and healthy dishes! Enjoy your meal!