Strawberry cheesecake is a worthy berry dessert for the summer menu. The ease of making delicacies will surprise even the beginning hostess.
The most important thing is to follow the basic rules of cooking.
Strawberry cheesecake on a biscuit basis
This strawberry cheesecake is made on a biscuit basis. As a result, pastries acquire a classic taste.
- 60 grams of flour;
- 170 grams + a tablespoon of sugar (70 — sponge cake, 100 — cheese layer, a tablespoon — decorative layer);
- 4 eggs (2 — sponge cake, 2 — cheese layer);
- 30 grams of butter;
- 500 grams of fat cottage cheese;
- 15 grams of starch;
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence;
- 400 milliliters sour cream fat 20%;
- tablespoon of vanilla sugar;
- 300 grams of strawberries.
In the first stage, carefully beat the eggs with sugar until a white air mass is obtained.
Sift flour three times. Then the flour gently interfere with the dough. Caution in action is obligatory, because the condition of the biscuit depends on it.
Add melted butter. The refractory form is lined with parchment paper, smeared with vegetable oil.
Biscuit bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees. The dish is cooled in shape.
Now prepare the cheese layer. To do this, the eggs are carefully ground with sugar.
Add fat granular cottage cheese, starch, vanilla essence.
Now you can do sponge cake. Spread sliced strawberries on top. Pour curd layer.
Cake baked in the oven. The first 5 minutes bake at 180 degrees, then 40-50 minutes at 140 degrees.
Now you need to do a decorative layer. It is very important to do everything right. The cake should be beautiful and tender.
Sour cream is mixed with sugar, spread on top of the curd layer. Bake 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
Cake is left in the fridge overnight.
The finished cake is decorated with slices of fresh strawberries. Enjoy your meal!
Such a recipe for strawberry cheesecake will take time and effort. However, the delicacy will please adults and children.
Strawberry cheesecake in a slow cooker
If desired, strawberry cheesecake can be prepared in a slow cooker. Often this option becomes a priority.
The hostess does not have to follow the baking as closely as when cooking in the oven.
- 150 grams of shortbread;
- 400-500 grams mascarpone cheese;
- 400-500 grams of strawberries;
- 50 grams of blueberry;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- tablespoon of gelatin;
- a teaspoon of vanilla;
- half a glass of water.
- Initially, the cookies are combined into small chips.
- Crushed biscuits are combined with melted butter.
- In the next step, the bottom of the pan of the multicooker is lined with parchment paper. Spread cooked mass, ram and make bumpers.
- Now take the mascarpone cheese. Add 2 eggs. Mix thoroughly. Sugar, vanilla, chopped strawberries are added to the curd. Stir all ingredients gently.
- Cheese mixture spread on a base of biscuits. Now the multicooker lid is closed. The cake is cooked in the «Baking» mode for about 50 minutes. Then the cheesecake is left for an hour in the “Preheating” mode.
- In the meantime, the next layer is being prepared for the treat. Soak a tablespoon of gelatin in half glass of a cold minute. After 10 minutes, the gelatin swells and it is heated over low heat until completely dissolved. Strawberries are ground to a state of strawberry puree. Then dissolved gelatin is added to the crushed strawberries. Strawberry-jelly mass is poured onto the cake.
- Cheesecake put in the fridge. The dish will be ready in about 4 hours.
Such a strawberry cheesecake with a prescription will require a minimum of time and attention. The most important thing is to cook each layer.
The rest will help the slow cooker, since the mode and the set time will increase the chances of a successful culinary experience.
4-layer strawberry cheesecake
If desired, cottage cheese cheesecake with strawberries can be prepared using 4 main products. Delicate strawberry flavor will be complemented by cream and curd mass, chocolate.
- 200 grams of heavy cream;
- 600 grams of cottage cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- white chocolate bar;
- 300 grams of strawberries;
- bag of strawberry jelly.
- In the first stage, the whites and yolks are separated from each other.
- Cottage cheese whip blender until smooth consistency.
- White chocolate melt.
- Melted chocolate mass and whipped curd combine. Now add proteins. Gently stir the ingredients.
- Take a baking sheet and pour some water. In the middle put a ring or a bowl for baking. The baking pan is covered with parchment paper, the dough is poured and smoothed. Bake the dessert in the oven at 150 degrees 40 minutes.
- At the next stage, the delicacy is decorated. Use fresh berries, strawberry jelly. Initially, the jelly is filled with water and waiting for it to cool. Strawberries are cut in half. Strawberries are decorated with ready-made cheesecake, filled with jelly. Dessert can be served after it hardens in the refrigerator.
This cheesecake with strawberries and cottage cheese is cooked fairly quickly. At the same time, cottage cheese with white chocolate and strawberries acquire a very delicate, pleasant taste.
Strawberry Baking with Basil
This strawberry cheesecake prescription is original.
- 250 grams of sugar cookies;
- 330 grams of cottage cheese;
- 70 grams of butter;
- 200 grams of strawberry jam;
- 500 grams of ricotta;
- 500 grams of fresh strawberries;
- 40 grams of brown sugar;
- 30 milliliters of balsamic vinegar;
- 20 grams of candied ginger;
- 4 eggs;
- one and a half tablespoons of ground ginger, cornstarch, water;
- a pinch of ground ginger;
- 10 leaves of fresh basil.
- At the very beginning prepare the basis for baking. To do this, sugar cookies are crushed to the state of crumb, add ginger, melted butter. It is desirable that the oil is evenly distributed and absorbed into the crumb.
- The finished mass (base) is placed in the form. Rammed the first layer. Put in the fridge for about half an hour. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- In the next step, curd cheese, ricotta, strawberry jam, ground ginger, lemon zest, candied ginger are mixed. Carefully pour in the beaten egg mixture. Separately, dilute the starch in water, and then add. Stir all ingredients until smooth. Then the filling is poured onto the base.
- The cake is baked in the oven for about an hour. It is advisable to focus on readiness. Cheesecake should lightly redden and grab well. The middle should shake slightly. Then the oven is turned off, but the baking is left for another hour. Then the cheesecake is cooled at room temperature, then put in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Now prepare berry topping. In washed strawberries, tails are cut and berries are cut in half, placed in a pan. Add brown sugar, pour in a balsamic bite. Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring gently. Berries must remain whole. A couple of minutes before the end of cooking add fresh basil leaves. The fire is turned off. The pan is covered with a lid, insist.
- The cooled cheesecake is taken out of the mold and put on a plate. Spread berries on top of it and pour over the sauce. Basil leaves are used as decoration.
Such strawberry pastries will delight you with a harmonious fresh taste.
Dietary Strawberry Cheesecake
Strawberry cheesecake can be a dietary. To do this, use suitable products.
- 60 grams of oatmeal;
- 2 protein and yolk;
- 60 milliliters of milk fat content of 0.5 percent (30 — the main layer, 30 — cottage cheese);
- 20 grams of skimmed cocoa powder;
- teaspoon baking powder;
- 20 grams of corn starch;
- 125 grams of soft cottage cheese;
- 400 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- 200 grams of strawberries;
- 100-150 milliliters of water;
- 10 grams of gelatin;
- sugar substitute.
- Initially prepare the cake. Squirrels beat to a state of foam. Oatmeal is crushed to flour, mixed with other ingredients and whipped proteins. All carefully, mix thoroughly. Then the dough is laid out in a refractory form. Bake 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- For the curd filling mixed milk, both types of curd, egg yolks, cocoa powder. Then lay out the curd filling and level it. Bake a treat 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Now strawberries are ground to mashed potatoes. Gelatin is soaked in water and heated until complete dissolution. Add sugar substitute. Strawberry mixture is cooled, and then poured on pastries.
- Cheesecake insist night in the fridge. Ready cake decorated with strawberries.
Such a diet cheesecake with fresh strawberries will certainly please fans of proper nutrition.
Even the beginning hostess can cook a delicate strawberry cheesecake and make her family happy.