In many families, strawberry cheesecake is one of the favorite dishes. There are many recipes for its preparation, including step-by-step photos.
We are ready to share the most popular recipes, how to quickly and tasty cook your favorite dessert.
How to cook a cheesecake from 4 ingredients?
It turns out that to make a cheesecake, you do not need to have a dozen ingredients on hand. Dessert will turn out even if the hostess has only 4 products.
What is this?
- cream — 200 grams;
- cottage cheese — 600 grams;
- eggs — 2 eggs;
- white chocolate — 100 grams.
- strawberries — 300 grams;
- strawberry jelly — 1 sachet.
Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the curd with a blender until smooth.
Melt chocolate. To do this, put it in the microwave for 1.5 minutes. Mix cottage cheese and chocolate.
Add squirrels to cottage cheese and chocolate. Gently stir the mass with a spoon.
According to the Ministry of Health, diet, exercise, pills and liposuction are today the main methods of combating obesity, however, judging by the fact that the number of obese people continues to grow, none of them are truly mass and effective. That all changed when “Bee Slim”, fat burning drops, appeared.
Says, doctor of the highest medical category, nutritionist, Saut Leonid Aleksandrovich .. read more.
Set the oven at 150 °. Pour water into the pan.
Place a baking ring or cup in the middle. The ring will act as a stand.
Cover the cheesecake baking sheet with parchment. Pour dough for dessert into the form. Carefully level it.
Bake the cheesecake in the oven for 40 minutes.
A dessert of 4 ingredients is ready. Now you need to decorate the cheesecake. Take strawberries and strawberry jelly.
Fill the jelly with water and wait until it cools.
Cut the strawberries in half. Decorate them with dessert. Pour jelly on top.
Wait for the cheesecake to harden.
This dessert is good because you can use any fruit or berries to choose from.
How to cook a strawberry cheesecake without baking?
Many varieties of desserts do not need to bake. They are frozen, soaked, left overnight in the refrigerator, they fill up the list of their ingredients with gelatin — and use other tricks, thanks to which, even in the absence of an oven or a slow cooker at home, each hostess could pamper her loved ones with something really tasty.
Strawberry cheesecake is a dessert loved by both children and adults. Is it possible to cook it without baking?
We are ready to share with readers a recipe with a photo of its preparation.
- jelly — 2 sachets, strawberry;
- Cookies — 300 grams;
- strawberries — 400 grams;
- butter — 120 grams;
- water — 50 milliliters;
- Mascarpone cheese — 500 grams;
- gelatin — 1 sachet;
- cream — 200 milliliters;
- powdered sugar — 100 grams.
- Break the cookies into small pieces and grind in a blender. If there is no blender, put the biscuit in a tight plastic bag with a clasp, fasten it and go over the filling with a rolling pin several times. Baking will take the form of crumbs. In a blender, also grind the product to a crumb state.
- Pour the crumbs into a deep bowl. Melt the butter. Put it in the microwave or melt it in a water bath. Add butter to the cookie.
- Stir the cookie crumbs and butter. The consistency of the mass should resemble wet sand. Transfer the mass of biscuits and butter into a split form. Spread evenly over the bottom. Put the base in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Pour gelatin with water and leave for half an hour. In a mixer bowl, put the mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and whisk the ingredients. Gradually increase speed.
- Add cream to the rest of the ingredients in the mixer bowl. Pour them in a thin stream. Add the swollen gelatin to the mass in the blender bowl. Continue to beat the mass.
- Note. No need to pour all gelatin at once. Like cream, pour it in a thin stream.
- Take out the mold with the base for the cheesecake from the fridge. She must be firm. Place whipped cream on top. Level it. Put the cheesecake in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Dissolve strawberry jelly in a plate, based on the instructions on the package. Cut the strawberries in half. Rinse the berries beforehand and remove the stem.
- Put the strawberries on top of the cream. Pour the jelly on the cheesecake and wait until it is completely frozen. Bright dessert is ready. It’s time to call relatives and friends at the table.
How to cook a cheesecake without eggs and gelatin?
From the previous recipes reviewed earlier, it has already become clear to readers that homemade strawberry cheesecake is usually prepared using gelatin, and in some cases also eggs. However, these ingredients are not always used. There are other techniques, how to make a cheesecake, so that the household would like it.
For a better understanding of the cooking process, the recipe is presented with a photo.
- sugar — 50 grams;
- butter — 100 grams;
- flour — 150 grams;
- cottage cheese — 800 grams;
- strawberries 1 kilogram (300 grams — for dough; 700 grams — for decoration);
- sugar for cream — 50 grams;
- cream — 200 grams:
- milk — 300 grams.
- Rub the oil on a coarse grater. To process went a little faster, before rubbing the ingredient, hold it for 10 minutes in the freezer.
- Mix butter and sugar in a separate bowl. Add flour and mix the ingredients again.
- Add salt and mix the ingredients again. Knead the dough with your hands, turning it into crumb. If the dough is not going well in a homogeneous mass, add a tablespoon of water.
- Blind out the dough com. Put it on a chopping board. Sprinkle with a pinch of flour. Transfer the workpiece to a removable baking dish and gently spread on the bottom evenly.
- Prick the dough with a fork in several places. Put the mold in the oven at 200 °. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Whip curds and strawberries in cream. Whip the cream. Heat the milk to a boil. Add it to strawberry cream.
- Add cream to strawberry cream. Put the cream on the dough. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Decorate the dessert with strawberries. Delicious cheesecake ready. Put in the fridge for another 6 hours so that it is thoroughly soaked.