There is hardly a person in the world who does not know what scrambled eggs are. Most often this dish is prepared for breakfast. Not only is it very tasty and satisfying, but cooking takes a minimum amount of time.
To date, you can find a lot of different options for cooking the famous egg dishes. Close attention should be paid to fried eggs in French, which has a distinctive cooking technology.
The country of origin of this dish becomes known from the name — France. Cooking gourmet French scrambled eggs is done in the form of an omelet, which does not have the inherent omelette pomp.
The remaining details of the preparation will be discussed below.
Cooking gourmet scrambled eggs in French:
- Onions free from husks and thoroughly washed with tomatoes. These prepared vegetables are then cut into small cubes. And fry until golden brown in a pre-heated and processed pan with vegetable oil;
- Slices of long loaf also grind into square cubes, and also send to the pan to the vegetables;
- Chicken eggs into a separate container and beat slightly with a fork so as to prevent the formation of foam;
- Add a little salt;
- Spread the fried loaf, tomatoes and onions over the frying pan area, and then begin to pour the egg mixture in a thin stream;
- Simmer on medium heat for five minutes, then add the pre-grated cheese. Under no circumstances should you cover the pan lid;
- Bring to full readiness and remove the pan from the fire.
This recipe is distinguished by its originality, because here the fried eggs are served at the table in the form of an interesting sandwich. To prepare, you must first prepare:
- chicken eggs — 2 pieces;
- bread (white and fresh) — 2 even pieces;
- tomatoes (fresh) — 1 piece;
- fresh greens — 1 small bunch;
- softened butter — 20 grams;
- salt — 1 small pinch.
Cooking time — 15 minutes.
Calories — 224 kcal.
How to cook French scrambled eggs in bread:
- Remove the flesh from the middle of each piece of white bread, leaving the middle completely free;
- Melt the butter in a pre-heated pan and fry the prepared bread on both sides;
- Beat one egg in the middle of each bread;
- Add a little salt and fry until the eggs are fully cooked;
- Wash tomatoes and greens, chop (the form of cutting at their discretion) and serve together with the finished fried eggs.
Scrambled eggs in French, cooked with the addition of tomatoes — this is a very satisfying, nutritious and healthy dish. For cooking you will need:
- chicken eggs (fresh) — 3 pieces;
- cow milk (fresh) — 100 ml;
- tomato (fresh) — 1 piece;
- fresh dill — 3 sprigs;
- Parmesan cheese — 50 grams;
- refined vegetable oil — 2 tablespoons;
- a mixture of peppers and salt — at its own discretion.
Cooking time — 30 minutes.
Calorie — 450 kcal.
Step-by-step recipe for cooking scrambled eggs:
- Beat eggs into a prepared container with high sides, add a little salt and pour 100 ml of fresh cold milk;
- Beat the mixture easily with a fork;
- Fry the pan with vegetable oil and put on fire. Give time for a good heating. Then remove the fire to medium intensity and pour the egg-milk mixture into the pan;
- Lightly sprinkle the surface with a mixture of peppers;
- Treat the tomato with hot water, then peel it off and remove the seeds. Cut the prepared vegetable in the form of thin plates. Put them on the surface of the omelet so that only the first half is occupied. Also at the edges must be left for 2 cm of free space;
- Rinse fresh dill under the tap water, dry, chop very finely, and then put the tomato on top of the scrambled eggs;
- Fry for another two minutes;
- Grate (finely) Parmesan and sprinkle the surface of the tomato;
- After about 2 minutes, after how little the cheese has melted, it is necessary to roll the egg layer so that the whole filling is inside;
- Fry a little more and you can put on the prepared dish.
Fried shrimp in soy sauce — tasty and juicy snack that is perfect for beer.
Recipe for cottage cheese pudding with photos and step by step recommendations in our article.
How to cook a quick pizza with all sorts of fillings read here.
You can use a variety of stuffing for scrambled eggs in French. You can show your own imagination and do the preparation of these delicious masterpieces. For those who do not want or can not independently come up with an interesting stuffing for an omelet, consider a few of the most common options:
- Red fish, tomatoes and hard cheese. To prepare, tomatoes and red fish are cut into large cubes, and cheese is rubbed on a grater. Everything is mixed and wrapped in a still hot omelette;
- Seafood, tomatoes, onions and garlic. Preparing the filling: onions and garlic are fried in a pan, then tomatoes are added, fried slightly and seafood is added. All together, it is still stewed for some time, and then laid out on a decomposed layer of an omelet;
- Very often, experienced peasants use green peas as an omelet filling;
- Potatoes, pre-fried and supplemented with melted flavored hard cheese;
- Sliced salted fish, supplemented with fragrant fresh parsley;
- Mushrooms with cream sauce will be an excellent addition to the French omelet.
- In order to cook French scrambled eggs, it is necessary to exclude milk, because it will give a dish of unwanted pomp.
- Do not use in the process of frying vegetable oil. It is usually replaced with butter, which is also added to the mixture itself in a melted form.
- Eggs are not beaten in any way, therefore the blender and mixer are not used here. The mixture is gently mixed using a regular table fork.
- During the frying process, special care must be taken to prevent roasting of any side.
There are many ways to cook French scrambled eggs, so each housewife will be able to choose a suitable recipe for himself. It is important not to be afraid of experiments and add more and more new ingredients to make the dish even more tasty and original.