Ramson is spring greens, from which you can make a huge amount of salads. Besides the fact that they are extremely tasty and fragrant, they are also very useful. Therefore, the ramson should be eaten as often as possible, and in order not to bother her, it should be used as a supplement in various treats.
Today, let’s take a look at the recipes for making delicious salads from it. But nevertheless at first it is worth learning about how it is useful.
The garlic contains the following substances and vitamins:
- Vitamins C, A, B, PP;
- Folic acid;
- Minerals of iron, copper, selenium, zinc, manganese;
- Essential oils.
How is it useful for the human body:
- Beneficial effect on the work of digestion;
- Increases the production of gastric juice;
- Improves appetite;
- Improves blood composition;
- Helps eliminate scurvy;
- Eliminates cholesterol plaques and lowers blood pressure;
- Positive effect on the work of blood vessels and the heart;
- Strengthens the nervous system;
- Improves metabolic processes;
- Possesses bactericidal properties.
This green is often used during purulent diseases, infections of the intestinal tract, rheumatism, colds. It can also be used for external use in lichen and warts.
Rinse the greens with cool water and shake off excess water;
If there are sprouts with flowers on the green, then they need to be removed. We will not need them;
Next, ramsons need to chop with a knife into small pieces;
Cook eggs to a steep state;
Then cool them in cool water, clean from the shell and cut into medium cubes;
Put pieces of greens and eggs in a deep cup and add some salt;
Fill all with mayonnaise or vegetable oil and mix;
We shift the finished salad in a plate and serve it to the table.
- 200 grams of wild garlic;
- Tomatoes — 2 pieces;
- 3-4 feathers of green onions;
- Dill — 3-4 sprigs;
- A little sesame and salt;
- Olive oil for refilling.
- Green garlic, dill and green onions are well rinsed under cold water and shaken of excess liquid;
- Greens chop into small pieces and spread in a deep bowl;
- We wash the tomatoes and cut them into small squares;
- Put the slices of tomatoes in a bowl with greens, season with salt and sesame. We mix everything;
- If the salad is too dry, you can fill it with a small amount of olive oil.
- 200 grams of beef;
- 300 grams of chicken meat;
- 100 grams of ham;
- A bunch of wild garlic per 100 grams;
- One fresh tomato;
- Half onion;
- Half a boiled carrot;
- Mayonnaise for refueling.
- Rinse beef and chicken under cold water, remove excess streaks and films;
- Separately, set the meat to boil until cooked. The water in which the meat will boil should be salted;
- Once the chicken and beef are ready, they should be cooled and cut into small cubes;
- Slice the ham cut into cubes;
- A bunch of wild garlic is rinsed with cold water, shaken and cut into small pieces;
- Rinse the tomato and cut into medium slices;
- Boil carrots until cooked, cool, remove the skin and cut into strips;
- Half onion bulb shred into small squares;
- All ingredients are put into a bowl and dressed with mayonnaise;
- Ready salad put in the fridge for a couple of hours, so that it is soaked;
- At the end, we put it in a plate for salads and serve it to the table.
- 2-3 fresh cucumbers;
- 2 eggs;
- 200 grams of wild garlic;
- 6-7 sprigs of dill and parsley;
- Olive oil;
- Cucumbers cleaned from the skins and chopped into rings. Then cut the ringlets into 4 parts;
- Cook eggs to a steep state and cut into cubes;
- Green garlic tearing into small parts;
- Sprigs of dill and parsley finely shred;
- Put all the ingredients in a deep cup, add some salt and season with olive oil.
Salad of pickled greens, potatoes and beets with peanut sauce
- Potato tubers — 3 pieces;
- Beets — 2 pieces;
- Marinated ramson — 200 grams;
- A few olives for decoration.
- Lemon juice or apple vinegar — 70 ml;
- Glass of water;
- Walnuts — 150 grams;
- Natural honey — 1 small spoon;
- 50 grams of French grainy mustard;
- Half tsp ground cinnamon;
- Ground cumin — 1 small spoon;
- Ground fennel — half tbsp;
- A bit of salt.
- To start, wash the potatoes and beets. Put the vegetables in a saucepan, pour water and boil until soft;
- While the vegetables are boiled, make the sauce. Put the pieces of nuts in the blender cup;
- Melt the honey and mix it with lemon juice;
- Put honey with lemon juice in a blender for nuts;
- Fill all the components with water and beat until smooth;
- Next, add salt, mustard, ground beetroot, cumin, fennels and mix again until smooth. The sauce is ready;
- Peel the boiled potatoes and beets and cut them into small cubes;
- Cut marinated ramson with scissors into pieces no longer than 1 cm;
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and fill with nut sauce;
- We spread the salad in a salad bowl and decorate with sliced olives.
How to cook buckwheat porridge in a slow cooker is a simple and tasty recipe.
Homemade biscuits on kefir simple recipe that is worth trying today.
Recipe for meat and onions. This dish can be prepared as a picnic and a hearty lunch for the whole family.
Products for cooking:
- 1 pack of rice Aquatika Mix;
- 10 sprigs of pickled wild garlic;
- 100 grams of pickled pink salmon in their own juice;
- One chicken egg;
- 10 grams of Frissé salad;
- A pinch of allspice milled through the grinder;
- A bit of canned peas;
- Mayonnaise for refueling.
- Cook the rice in accordance with the instructions on the pack, lay out with a skimmer and wash;
- We put the washed rice into the salad bowl as a layer and coat it with mayonnaise;
- Marinated rams of wild garlic are cut into rings and spread on top of the rice, also we coat with mayonnaise;
- Knead the pink salmon with a fork and spread it on top of garlic, we coat with mayonnaise;
- Boiled egg cut into 4 pieces and put on top of the salad in the form of a flower;
- Decorate with peas and sprinkle with allspice.
- 100 grams of pickled wild garlic;
- Half a can of canned beans in tomato sauce;
- Chicken eggs — 3 pieces;
- 100 grams of pickled mushrooms;
- Onions — 1 piece;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- Some greens and spices.
We proceed to cooking:
- Boil chicken eggs to a cool state, cool, scrape the shells and cut them into small cubes;
- Marinated mushrooms washed and cut the plates;
- Marinated wild garlic can be cut with scissors or simply cut into pieces;
- Peeled onions cut into half rings;
- Put all the ingredients in a deep cup, add half a can of canned beans and mix;
- Sour cream mixed with herbs and spices;
- Dressing salad with sour cream sauce;
- We put it in a cold place for an hour to soak;
- After that, lay out in a bowl for salads and serve to the table.
Ramson salads can be used as an appetizer for main dishes, such as soups, cereals, vegetable treats. In addition, they can be cooked for the holidays, they will be a great decoration of the holiday table.