It is always nice to receive gifts. Especially when they are made with their own hands and with love. Although many people think that making a beautiful gift with their own hands is difficult and expensive — this is not at all the case.
You can make a beautiful gift, even from improvised means. Ordinary sweets can act as a building material, and in the end you will get a beautiful brilliant pineapple. Such a gift looks pleasant and tastes sweet!
There are several ways to make a pineapple from sweets with your own hands. In general, all manual work is, for the most part, a flight of fancy. Use what you want and do what you want.
To make the pineapple beautiful and the candies held on it, you need to use a strong base. For it is suitable either a glass container of a suitable shape, or foam.
Once all the necessary materials are prepared, you can begin to create a sweet masterpiece.
- polystyrene — a square piece not less than 8 cm in diameter and 12 in height;
- sweets — 600-700 grams (the amount depends on the size of the base);
- stationery knife;
- corrugated paper or aspidistr (for leaves) green — a few sheets;
- wide adhesive tape (double-sided) or glue;
- wrapping film or tulle (for the base) — 1-2 m.
The process of making pineapple candy with their own hands:
- From foam cut an oval base, reminiscent of pineapple. Upper and lower edges slightly rounded for believability;
- Wrap wrapping film or tulle around the base and secure with adhesive or double-sided tape. The film (tulle) must fit snugly to the base so that there is no air between them, otherwise the candy will not hold;
- When fixing the film, it is necessary to leave a small bundle on top in order to attach the leaves to what;
- You can pre-make a small hole with a screwdriver at the top of the base and insert a large wooden toothpick there to attach the leaves to it;
- Aspidistr (decorative tape) or corrugated paper cut into strips 10 cm long;
- Put all the resulting pieces together and cut them into pieces so that the leaves of pineapple;
- If double-sided tape was used at the top, then attaching the strips would be easy. This can also be done with glue or pins;
- It is best to glue the sheets in layers, each new row of fixing a strip of scotch tape. Then the result will be a very neat tail;
- Once the base and tail are ready, you can glue the candy;
- The method of fixing sweet gifts depends on the chosen material; if glue is used, it is necessary to simply coat the wide side of the candy well and press it firmly to the base. If tape is used, then everything is much simpler;
- It is necessary to wrap the whole base with a wide adhesive tape;
- Glue candies from the top to the bottom like this: spread the first row in a solid line, and the next in staggered order;
- After the whole pineapple is ready — neatly, with a brush or a wand, tuck in the sticking corners.
How to make pineapple from a bottle of champagne and chocolates
If you take a bottle of champagne as the basis for a gift pineapple, the process will take much less time. However, it should be borne in mind that this version of the gift is suitable only for adults!
- champagne — 1 pc .;
- truffles — 700 gr;
- glue gun;
- Tissue paper yellow and green — 3-4 sheets;
- twine or twine — 2 m.
- Cut yellow paper into 2×2 cm squares;
- Each candy with a glue gun to glue to a square of paper;
- Wipe the champagne bottle with a damp cloth and then wipe dry;
- Starting from the neck of the bottle to stick paper with sweets across its surface;
- Yellow paper will help to hide the green surface of the glass and the fruit will be as close to real as possible;
- As soon as the entire bottle is covered with green paper candies, cut the leaves;
- To do this, fold the sheets several times and cut into thin strips of a width not exceeding 3 cm, and about 10 cm long;
- Take a separate strip of green paper and glue the neck in a circle;
- Then put a few cut strips of green paper together and glue them on the neck;
- As soon as the leaves are glued — wrap the gluing place with string or string several times.
Pie recipe with prunes — try this interesting dessert.
Zander in Polish — just amazingly delicious fish recipe, try it!
Sweet gifts for children — delight and unforgettable emotions
To arrange your child an unforgettable holiday, you can invite all of his friends, and give pineapples made of candies as sweet presents!
- juice in a high bottle — 3 pcs .;
- Golden Lily sweets — 2.5 kg;
- glue gun;
- bow — 3 pcs .;
- green floral paper — 10 sheets.
How to make gifts for kids:
- Tips of candies to stick to the candy itself with the help of scotch tape. So they are not deformed by hot glue and will look more neat;
- Using a glue gun to glue candies to bottles, starting from the neck and going down;
- Candies are glued in a checkerboard pattern (except for the first row);
- From green paper cut long leaves (about 3 cm wide) and glue them to the necks with glue or double-sided tape;
- Leaves glue from top to bottom, imposing one on one;
- Where candy ends and leaves begin, glue (or wrap) the bows;
- Pineapples are ready.
Making a sweet gift in the form of an exotic fruit is very simple. You can also use helpful tips:
- To make the foam easier to cut it is necessary to slightly moisten it with water;
- Decorate pineapple candy can be decorative beads, ribbons, sisal fiber or flowers;
- It is advisable to take candy with a gold or brown wrapper, then the similarity with this fruit will be much stronger;
- There are about 11 sweets per candy row (in case of using a champagne bottle);
- Instead of hot glue, you can use regular glue stick.
Creativity brings fun not only to those who create masterpieces with their own hands, but also to those who receive them as a gift!