Oreo is a cookie that has been popular for over 100 years in the United States. Adults and children eat it with pleasure, as well as famous chefs add this product to various kinds of desserts.
On the basis of it, you get a delicious Oreo cheesecake.
The main advantage of Oreo cheesecake recipes is that they do not require baking. Although there are options that offer to heat treat such a delicacy.
We will consider 4 options for different recipes.
Oreo Cheesecake on Cream Cheese
Cream cheese combined with Oreo biscuits is like a combination of tenderness and brutality. Oreo crunchy biscuits in cheesecake gives its flavor to the dessert.
This dessert is prepared no more than 40 minutes. Therefore, even if the guests are already on the threshold, you can make a very simple, but incredibly delicious dessert.
- 500 grams of Oreo cookies;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 500 grams of cream cheese Philadelphia;
- 130 grams of powdered sugar;
- 100 grams of white chocolate;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence;
- 500 grams of cream;
- 30 grams of gelatin;
- 50 grams of water.
- 300 grams of biscuits need to knead well, it should turn out baby. You can grind it in a blender or coffee grinder.
- Butter should be melted and poured to chopped liver. Mix well. The base is ready. It is laid out evenly in the form, covered with parchment paper, and tamped. The form is better to use detachable.
- White chocolate should be broken into pieces and put into a water bath so that it melts.
- Soak gelatin in water according to the package instructions. The main thing is that it is completely dissolved before it is added to other ingredients.
- Cream cheese to put in a separate cup and mix it with powdered sugar. Better to do it with a silicone spatula. Philadelphia should only be used at room temperature.
- After pouring white chocolate into cream cheese and mix well. Next, pour the gelatin and vanilla. Mix everything thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream. Work with them should be very fast. Since they quickly freeze.
- Now you can start assembling Oreo cheesecake. A portion of the cream is laid out on the tamped biscuit base. And on top of the entire perimeter in a circle and in the middle are laid out whole cookies. Next, covered with a second layer of cream and cookies again. Make sure that it is on the same level with the cookies from the previous layer. The last layer should be cream.
- Cheesecake is placed in the fridge until it solidifies. After it is decorated with the remaining whole cookies and whipped cream.
Cheesecake Oreo on curd cheese
The main difference between this recipe for Oreo Cheesecake is that no gelatin is added to it. It is prepared with curd cream, which keeps its shape perfectly, and by its consistency is very tender and dense.
For the basics:
- 40 grams of butter;
- 220 grams of Oreo cookies.
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 70 grams of sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract;
- 25 grams of cream 33% fat;
- 10 pieces of Oreo cookies.
- 50 grams of whipped cream;
- 50 grams of curd or cream cheese;
- 9 pieces of Oreo cookies.
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on the fire. Put it in a warm place to cool.
- In a blender, grind about 10-12 cookies. Pour the melted and cooled butter into the cup and mix.
- Cover the form with a silicone mat or baking paper and lay out the base of the cookie. Evenly distribute and tamp. It is advisable to use a form with a diameter of not more than 20 centimeters.
- While preparing the cream, the foundation should be removed in the refrigerator. Curd cream should be whipped with a mixer with sugar or powder, as well as vanilla extract. It will take no more than 3 minutes.
- Cream should be poured into a separate cup, they must be cold. Beat them until the formation of elastic peaks.
- Next, combine cream with curd cream. Mix them very carefully with a silicone or wooden spatula in the direction from the bottom up.
- The remaining biscuit for decoration breaks down into 4 pieces and laid out in a cream. Mixed mass.
- Remove the base from the refrigerator and put the cream out, drop it with a cooking spatula or spatula. Put in the fridge until it freezes for at least 3.5 hours.
- To decorate Oreo cheesecake, you should grind 5 pieces of biscuits and mix it with cream and whipped cream. Transfer the mass to a culinary bag with an asterisk. Circle the sockets out. Cut the remaining biscuits into halves and put the biscuits in whipped cream.
Oreo Cheesecake with Nutella
This version of cheesecake with Oreo, do not require baking, more like a la carte mousse pastries. They are convenient when serving. Incredibly delicious, beautiful, they include Nutella, which gives the Oreo cheesecake stunning notes of sweetness with all your favorite nut butter.
From the listed number of ingredients in this recipe, you get about 12 Oreo mini cheesecakes.
For the basics:
- 1 pack of Oreo cookies;
- 45 grams of butter.
- 250 grams of Philadelphia cheese or mascarpone;
- 240 grams of Nutella paste;
- 65 milliliters of cream 33% fat;
- 30 grams of icing sugar;
- ½ tsp vanilla extract.
- 80 grams of Nutella;
- 185 milliliters of cream 33% fat;
- 25 grams of sugar.
- Cookies need to grind in a combine, but you can do package and rolling pin. It should turn out fine baby.
- Butter is melted in the microwave and mixed with cookies.
- In the form for cupcakes, it is desirable that it be tough, lay out paper molds. Next, flatten the base of the cookies in each shape. Be sure to bake cookies.
- Cream cheese whipped with a blender until smooth. Pour the icing sugar, add Nutella and vanilla extract. Beat and then pour the cream and continue to beat no more than 3 minutes. It should be a lush cream.
- Distribute the resulting cream in the molds and remove them to cool in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- To prepare cream for decoration, they need to be very well whipped with sugar until peaks are obtained. The cream can be laid out with a pastry syringe or simply lubricated.
- Melt the Nutella in the microwave and pour the cheesecakes. After you put the dessert cool for at least another hour.
The main difference of this cheesecake from others is that this dessert requires baking. It tastes different from other cheesecakes with gelatin with a more creamy texture and a delicate flavor.
Oreo cookies are present in the dessert, but not as a base, but as a filling. The base is the sweetest brownie.
- 130 grams of dark chocolate;
- 130 grams of butter;
- 165 grams of powdered sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 70 grams of wheat flour.
- 18 pieces of Oreo cookies;
- 800 grams of cream cheese;
- 4 eggs;
- 200 grams of powdered sugar;
- 200 milliliters of cream with fat content of 33%;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence;
- 50 grams of chocolate.
Russia launched a new federal program for women who want to lose weight «I am for a healthy body!» You can get 1 jar of fat burning complex «Bee Slim» absolutely free.
- 300 milliliters of cream with 33% fat;
- 3 tablespoons of powder;
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder;
- 20 grams of white chocolate.
- To prepare the dough, you should melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- Softened butter, beat with sugar. Add eggs one by one and beat. Pour the melted chocolate and whip. Pour the flour and knead the dough. It should turn out to be a smooth and uniform consistency.
- For the preparation of the filling you need to mix the cream and cream cheese. One egg to add to the cream and beat a lot.
- In a separate cup, put a third of the cheese cream and pour 50 grams of melted cold chocolate. Mix everything well.
- Pour the chocolate dough into a detachable form and place cookies on top. Pour the cheesecake with half the white cheese dough, the next layer will be the chocolate mass. In the white cream that remained lay out crumbled cookies and mix. Lay out the last layer.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and put bake for 1 hour. At the bottom of the oven, place a heat resistant cup of water. After the time runs out, turn off the oven and let the cheesecake stand for another 30 minutes without opening the door.
- While Oreo cheesecake is baked, you need to prepare a cream for decoration. To do this, beat the cold cream with powdered sugar. It should be resistant foam.
- When the cheesecake is ready, it should be cooled to room temperature. Only then grease with 3 tablespoons of cream. The remaining mass is mixed with cocoa powder and beat again with a mixer. Transfer the cream to a pastry syringe with a nozzle at your discretion and decorate with Oreo cheesecake.
- Grate white chocolate and sprinkle with dessert.
As you already understood the recipes for cheesecake from Oreo, many require baking, and some just need to freeze in the fridge. The main thing is that the dessert turned out to be delicious and kept in shape, you need to follow the instructions exactly and not change the number of ingredients, of course, only if you are not a professional pastry chef.