Kombucha is nothing but a symbiotic organism formed in the community of yeast and acetic acid bacteria. There are legends about the usefulness of Kombucha. This mushroom is known to people from antiquity. For the first time about the beneficial properties of the fungus was mentioned in the letters, dating from 250 BC.
They refer to the mushroom as an elixir of immortality. The drink is based on the fungus, was used by Japanese geisha to lose weight, eliminate pigmentation on the face, rinse hair and mouth. Soldiers brought tea mushroom to our country during the Russo-Japanese War, however, it was only studied in the 50s of the 20th century.
This fungus in shape usually resembles a flat disk that adheres to the surface of a sweet medium. Its upper surface is often shiny, smooth and dense to the touch, while the lower one consists of several rows of hanging threads, in which, in fact, a healing, slightly carbonated, drink is formed.
The nutrient medium, as a rule, consists of sugar and black tea brewing, which is why this mushroom is called tea. Sometimes, other liquids are added to tea brewing, for example, fruit juice or herbal tea.
Useful properties of tincture, which is based on Kombucha, have long been well studied and have scientific evidence. The basis of the mushroom drink is all B vitamins, vitamins PP and C, gluconic, citric, acetic, lactic and even kojic acids, enzymes and enzymes, accelerating all organic processes of the human body, ethanol, sugar and caffeine.
Its fortifying, antibacterial, cleansing, property has long been known. During fermentation, Kombucha forms a small amount of natural probiotics, which can easily restore the beneficial microflora of your stomach after an intestinal infection or taking antibacterial agents.
- improves digestion, promotes weight loss;
- reduces headache with migraines;
- treats constipation;
- used for bacterial conjunctivitis, eye infections, tonsillitis, tonsillitis, stomatitis;
- used as a dietary supplement in the treatment of influenza, acute respiratory disease, scarlet fever, diphtheria, typhoid fever, diseases of the liver and gall bladder;
- calms the nervous system during insomnia and frequent stress;
- lowers bad cholesterol;
- tones and relieves tension in the muscles.
Especially helpful drinking women. For cleansing and accelerating the work of the intestine, the fungus has found wide application in losing weight. The reason is simple — this drink contains enzymes that favor the rapid breakdown of fats and carbohydrates.
But this does not mean that you can eat everything. The effect of the reception of the infusion is enhanced with proper nutrition. And, of course, you should also refuse to eat before bedtime.
Often it is used in home cosmetology. The healing drink cleans scaly and irritated skin. It shows a tonic effect, nourishes, saturates it with oxygen and necessary vitamins. The lotion, based on Kombucha extract, is a natural antibacterial and healing agent.
Helps get rid of teenage acne and pimples. To restore the density and shine of the hair, masks and compresses are prepared from the tincture of tea fungus, which are not inferior in effectiveness to the store balms and masks.
In order to maximize the effect of the use of Kombucha tincture, it is necessary to approach the welding of nutrient solution responsibly. On a can of 3 liters you will need:
- 3 teaspoons of black tea without flavors (loose, but not packaged tea);
- 200 g of sugar;
- 2 liters of purified drinking water;
- tea mushroom.
To begin, prepare the jar: rinse it thoroughly and dry dry. Boil water and pour boiling water over tea brew.
Add sugar and cool the tea (it should not be warmer than room temperature, that is, 25 degrees). Kombucha rinse in a container with chilled boiled water and dip into the cooled tea. Try not to damage the body of the fungus.
It is important not to close the jar with a tight lid, but to cover with a two-layer sterile gauze so that the oxygen supply to the fungus does not stop.
Preparation of kvass drink occurs in a dark, unsaturated place for three days in the summer and five days in the winter.
Infusions of different strengths are used for different purposes: for the prevention of acute respiratory infections and immunity, a freshly prepared drink is used, for the treatment — more saturated. Ready kvass tea stored in the refrigerator for five days.
It is necessary to take it on an empty stomach or 20-30 minutes before a meal with 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day. The last batch of tea kvass is recommended to drink before going to bed at night.
For better performance, Kombucha tincture is often mixed with medicinal preparations:
- for the treatment of stomatitis — 3 tsp dry herb chamomile, 2 tsp. lime blossom, 2 tsp oak bark mix and pour all 500 ml of boiling water. Let sit for 30 minutes, then squeeze, strain through a tea strainer and cool. To the herbal tincture add a liter of kvass from Kombucha. The resulting liquid should rinse your mouth until full recovery.
- for the treatment of gastritis — chop 3 teaspoons of chestnut bark, pour 200 ml of boiling water and insist. Mix with 2 liters of brewed cold black tea, pour into a jar and infuse with Kombucha for three days. Received kvas infusion to use inside of 50 ml 3 times daily before meals.
- to strengthen the hair — in half a cup of boiling water pour 1 tbsp. l hop cones and insist 1 hour. The resulting infusion is combined with 1/2 cup of kvass and 1 tbsp. l honey The mask is used in the form of heat. It is applied on clean wet hair, and after half an hour it is washed off with water. It is not recommended to use this mask more than once a week.
- for the treatment of acne — when brewing tea for tea fungus, add 2 tsp to boiling water. dried lavender flowers and 2 tsp. dry chamomile inflorescences. Insist with the fungus for 3 days. Lotion should be cleansed face in the morning and evening.
To use tea kvass is sometimes prohibited. Actually it is with a stomach ulcer, gastritis with high acidity, persistent infectious diarrhea, with renal failure.
It is necessary to limit the use of infusion with type 1 diabetes. Too sweet, saturated drink can cause caries.
To refrain from taking the drink inside should be pregnant and lactating women. Consuming a fermented or infused too concentrated mushroom drink is also not recommended.
Kombucha lives with me for a long time. I drink it in the morning before eating 200 ml per day for prophylaxis. There is a lot of writing about him in the scientific literature, but I don’t know who and what he healed from. My acquaintance with Kombucha happened by chance. I remember, then I suffered for several months from distention of the intestines.
She didn’t want to go to the doctors — she didn’t have time, and she was too shy. On the advice of a friend on the forum has acquired a small layer of tea fungus. The purchased baby was poured with sweet cold tea, covered with gauze and left to ferment in the darkest corner of the kitchen. It was summer. After 3 days, a refreshing drink was ready. On the recommendation of the Internet, the drink began to drink a glass a day. On the fourth day of taking kvass tea, no trace was left of bloating.
Irina Zinovyeva, Moscow
Since childhood, I have low hemoglobin and anemia. As a child, it was not a problem, but with the birth of my daughter, my hair began to fall out actively, acne appeared on my face, and my nails were exfoliated. Began to search the Internet, how to improve their condition. Rereading a bunch of unnecessary information, I stumbled upon a review of a mom who faced the same problem. She was able to improve her health thanks to the Kombucha tincture.
I decided to try and I favor kvass tea. And I was not mistaken. After a month of ingestion and using a mask based on Kombucha tincture, my hair shone like it used to be in my childhood. The skin became light pink, velvety and, most importantly, I got rid of the rash.
Nadezhda Terekhova, Nizhny Novgorod