How to quickly wash and clean the difficult pollution in the house
Every hostess knows how to quickly clean and clean the pollution in the house. Basically, this is quite a traditional way — you go to the store, buy a cleaning product. And use! There’s no problem. Fortunately, there are currently no problems with this in stores.
But here it is interesting how to wash and clean up difficult contaminants without chemicals. Is it possible? It turns out possible, and even not at all difficult.
Well, will we try?
If the tile in your bathroom for some reason is very dirty, persistent dirt has formed, and the joints have become unpleasant, take:
- 1/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide
- 1 teaspoon liquid soap
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Mix everything up. Put on gloves, take a sponge, apply the prepared preparation on it, wipe the tiles and seams. Dirt should be wiped off easily. Then rinse with warm water and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- If the contamination is more persistent, apply the product to tiles and seams. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse with water. If contamination persists in some places, repeat the procedure. Then also rinse with water and wipe with a clean cloth.
As you can see, everything is quite fast and easy.
How to clean the refrigerator and get rid of the unpleasant smell
If fat freeze drops from sour cream, mayonnaise, milk appeared in the refrigerator, it can be difficult to wash them. In addition, each hostess has repeatedly encountered the fact that a persistent unpleasant odor appears in the refrigerator. And washing does not always help. What to do in such cases? We will need:
- soda — 2 tablespoons
- water — 1 liter
- Dissolve soda in water, wipe with this solution all the walls and shelves of your refrigerator. Then rinse with clean water and wipe with a clean cloth.
- To get rid of unpleasant smell, put in the fridge
- a slice of black bread
- lemon wedges
- soda in a cup
- water with lemon juice
- Activated carbon
Everything is so simple, besides it is quick and easy!
How to get rid of the smell and clean upholstery microfiber sofa
Sofas with light upholstery always look more attractive, but still people try to buy a sofa more practical, with a darker upholstery. Especially those who have small children or pets. The children do not care what color the sofa is, they played, painted, ate — they didn’t wash their hands and on the sofa.
Animals, as you know, also love to relax on the couch. And walked on the street, they came, and with dirty paws, and immediately rest. And how many cases were there, you came to the room, your beloved pet settled on the window, and threw the flower on a white sofa. Well, let’s clean up, we need:
- isopropyl alcohol bottle
- Do not forget to wear rubber gloves. Apply a small amount of time to the sponge, apply the product to the upholstery, leave for 5 minutes, then wipe with a cloth dipped in clean water. Take a brush and fix it all the villi and microfiber in the right direction.
- To get rid of the odor, just add soda. Then also clean it.
Kitchen hood filters — the headache of any housewife — accumulated fat, dust sticking to it, unpleasant smell. You can clear the filters as follows. We will need:
- 1/2 glass of ammonia
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- Pour water into a large saucepan, gradually introduce soda. Pour all the slice is not recommended, pour in a teaspoon.
- Dip the filters in boiling water, hold for a few minutes. Fat will begin to dissolve. Remove pan from heat.
- If it did not help the first time, change the water and repeat the whole procedure again.
- For very strong contaminants, or if the previous procedures did not give a positive result. Pour 3.5 liters of water into the pan, heat it. Add ammonia there, and lower the filters into the resulting solution.
- Open the windows beforehand and put on the mask. The whole procedure should be carried out in rubber gloves.
To clean the oven, we need ammonia.
- How to do this, I told in detail in the past topic. If the oven does not have particularly strong contamination, then there is a simpler way.
- Pour some liquid ammonia into a small container, put it in the oven and leave it overnight. Door of course you need to close. Wear gloves and air the room.
It is very difficult to clean hard-to-reach places in the gas stove, and of course the handles. I will tell you how they can be quickly washed and cleaned. We need to cook:
- ammonia and anisic drops
- cotton buds
- Wear rubber gloves. Pour some ammonia drops on the sponge and rub the polluted place.
- Take a cotton swab, dip it in a solution, and wipe hard-accessible places.
- If grease and dirt resist, take a toothbrush and repeat the procedure.
How to clean the burners:
- vinegar — 2 tbsp. spoons (or soda)
- In a small saucepan or ladle, pour 2 tablespoons of vinegar (9%). Add 1 cup of cold water. Bring the resulting solution to a boil. After that, lower the burners in the resulting tool for 25-30 minutes.
- Using a soft kitchen sponge, clean the product from dirt. Rinse the hotplates in warm, clean water and wipe dry with a cotton towel or napkin. In this recipe, you can replace table vinegar with ordinary tea soda. It also effectively removes dirt and scum.
How to clean the toilet from limescale and stubborn dirt
1. Undiluted vinegar will perfectly cope with dirt and limescale of the toilet bowl. Add it to the toilet, wipe the side walls with a brush, and leave it for a while. Then just rinse with water. Vinegar also copes with bacteria.
2. In one of the past topics, I spoke in detail about the unusual use of Coca Cola. So Coca-Cola is also easy to cope with this task.
Here are some ways in which you can clean up your house, quickly wash and clean contaminated surfaces without the use of chemicals.
In the future, we will continue to consider how to make your home clean without much hassle.