All housewives know in their own experience, what work it is worth washing the oven.
Even only when you just look in the oven and think: “Yes, the time has come …” — the mood immediately falls. And when you have already gathered your courage and decided to wash it, you can spend an hour and two, but you still can not wash it completely.
Although the means to apply expensive, even with a sponge to rub — still not clean. Especially difficult to clean old burnt fat. He seemed to have eaten.
To avoid this, it is necessary to wash it immediately after each use of the oven. But if you leave it unwashed once, another, third, then the fat and accumulated. It’s time to clear.
After all, if you do not do this, then the fat will burn when heated. And the soot from it will soak all the pastries, and all the dishes that we cook in it. Is that bad. You try, you try to cook, and the dish can be spoiled.
So let me tell you how to clean the oven. This method will help you do it quickly and easily.
- a quarter cup of baking powder
- 250 ml of ammonia (ammonia)
- one liter of hot water
- 2 heat resistant containers
How to clean:
I usually clean the oven in the evening. You know, like in a fairy tale, you sleep, and someone helps you … And so let’s get started.
1. Heat the oven to 150 degrees.
2. Pour a liter of hot (boiling) water into a heat-resistant container.
3. Pour 250 ml into another container. ammonia (ammonia).
4. Turn off the oven.
5. Put water on the lowest shelf, and ammonia on a baking sheet on the 2-3nd shelf of the oven (so that it is in the middle).
6. Close the oven. Now imagine yourself in a fairy tale. All the work for us will make good fairy fairies. And we go about our business, then sleep. Yes, the oven does not open … so as not to interfere with the fairies to work.
7. The next morning, open the oven and add 1-2 tablespoons of dishwashing detergent, any that you usually use, to liquid ammonia. Clean the oven walls with a hard sponge. Do not forget to wear gloves, take care of your gold pens. Yes, and open the window so as not to breathe ammonia.
Here is the final result! Everything is clean, as we wanted.
But we still have glass, which we also wash now too.
1. Mix the baking powder and water to a state of sour cream.
2. Apply this slurry to the glass.
3. Leave for half an hour.
4. Thoroughly rinse with water and wipe with a cloth.
Glass will be like new! Through it, it will again be possible to discern what was there in our delicious baked!
That’s how simple it is, and notice clean! To clean the oven quickly and easily, we managed, as we wanted. And when clean and joyful in my heart! So let our soul be always happy!