Stuffed eggs — an appetizer, which is found very often on the festive tables of many people. Cooking this dish is easy and simple, and experimenting with the fillings, you can get different notes for every taste.
Stuffing eggs can be completely different ingredients that can only be found in the refrigerator. For this you can use simple products or more refined and exotic.
Cooked eggs for this simple recipe are tasty and slightly spicy. Such a snack will not go unnoticed.
- Eggs are laid out in a saucepan and poured with 1 liter of water, put on the fire and cooked on a small fire for 7 minutes from the moment of boiling;
- Boiling water is drained, the eggs are placed for 5 minutes in cold water, then cleaned and cut into halves;
- Parsley is washed and cut, garlic chokes, cheese is rubbed on a fine grater, but part is left for decoration, everything is put into a bowl;
- The yolk is kneaded with a fork and, together with mayonnaise, salt, pepper, is added to the greens, the filling is mixed;
- The filling is laid out on the halves of proteins, which is sprinkled on top with grated cheese and greens.
The amount of garlic and pepper can be reduced or increased, depending on taste preferences. If you want a more spicy snack, the amount of these ingredients can be increased.
- 12 eggs;
- 2 cans of cod 120 grams;
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- red caviar for decoration.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 190 kcal.
Cooking a festive snack is sometimes long and can take a lot of time and effort, but even an inexperienced hostess can handle this dish.
- Boil eggs in water for 10 minutes over medium heat, from the moment of boiling;
- Cool them, clean and cut them into 2 pieces;
- Mash yolks with a fork, add cod liver and a tablespoon of oil from a jar to them, grind again, add salt, mayonnaise, pepper and mix;
- Fill the halves of proteins with stuffing, put them on a plate and decorate with greens and red caviar.
If there is no red caviar in the fridge, you can not use it, but it is this food that gives the dish a festive look and goes well with the taste of cod liver.
If guests are already on the doorstep, and you need to cook something tasty and simple at the same time, you can always use this simple recipe.
- 8 eggs;
- bunch of green onions;
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 10 champignons;
- 2 processed cheese;
- sour cream — 4 tablespoons;
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 200 kcal.
To prepare this dish you can always use everything that is in the fridge. If there are several mushrooms and processed cheeses in it — you should feel free to experiment.
- Eggs are boiled, cooled in cool water, cleaned and cut into halves;
- Mushrooms are thoroughly washed, cut into small cubes and fried in butter;
- The yolk is kneaded with a fork, curd bars, chopped greens, fried mushrooms and sour cream, as well as pepper and salt, are mixed with it, everything is mixed.
- Cooked stuffing is laid out in halves.
Stuffed squirrels are laid on a plate and beautifully decorated with parsley leaves.
From time to time, each person has a desire to pamper himself with something tasty, original and exotic. Shrimps and avocados are products that do not appear on the table as often as desired, but if they are, you can use them to make a truly tasty and unusual snack.
- eggs — 6 pieces;
- 150 grams of shrimp;
- avocado — 1 piece;
- lemon juice — 2 tsp;
- tomatoes — 3 pieces;
- Bulgarian pepper — 1.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 199 kcal.
- Eggs are boiled, peeled, and cut into 2 pieces;
- Avocados are thoroughly washed, cut into 2 parts and the pulp is removed from it, which is kneaded using a fork.
- To the avocado, add a little pepper and salt, yolks, lemon juice and everything is well whipped with a mixer;
- Boil the shrimps in water, peel them and add to the stuffing, put the Bulgarian pepper cut into small cubes and mix everything.
- The resulting mixture to fill all the halves and decorate them with greens.
This unusual snack will surely please all family members, as well as guests. Its taste is very unusual and original, and shrimps give an exotic flavor.
Take note of the recipe Khachapuri with cottage cheese — an excellent dish that came to us from the Caucasus.
Read how to cook incredibly tasty lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker.
Take note of the recipe for a refined azu of turkey in a slow cooker — using this technique is not so difficult to cook.
Herring is a fish that many people love. You can eat it just like that, or you can cook a lot of delicious dishes from it: a fur coat, a forshmak, as well as other salads and cold snacks.
- mayonnaise — 150 grams;
- 15 eggs;
- butter — 100 grams;
- Herring fillet — 150 grams;
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 186 kcal.
Eggs are cooked quickly and easily, and cooking takes a minimum of time.
- Boil eggs in water, cool them, peel and cut them into 2 halves;
- Grind the yolks, add to them finely chopped fish fillets, soft butter and grind well.
- Stuff squirrels with stuffing, decorate them with green leaves and mayonnaise on top.
If there is no fish in the refrigerator, you can replace it with herring oil, which can be found in any store.
You can stuff eggs with anything you want. To do this, you can use not only cheese, seafood, vegetables, fish and meat, but also fruit.
- 100 grams of cheese;
- 8 eggs;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 2 sweet apples;
- 1 teaspoon unsharp mustard;
- 160 grams of fish;
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
Cooking time: 26 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 185 kcal.
This kind of stuffed eggs is very tasty and unusual, so even children will be delighted with such a dish. For the filling, you can use salted red fish, herring, sprats or shrimp.
- Eggs are boiled, cleaned and cut;
- The apples wash well, the skin is cut from them, then they are cut into small cubes;
- Pieces of apples combined with a part of mayonnaise, so that they do not lose their appearance and darken;
- The yolks are combined with mayonnaise, mustard, chopped garlic, grated cheese and everything is mixed, and at the very end the apples are added;
- Stuff the whites with the finished stuffing and decorate them with a piece of red fish or shrimp.
Such a dish can be served on a festive table, or you can indulge yourself with it just like that. It is best to cook it before serving, so that the apples do not lose color.
Stuffed eggs — a dish that anyone can handle, even one that appears in the kitchen is extremely rare. All that is needed for their preparation is to boil it, make the filling to your taste, stuff it all and decorate it.
For dressing, you can use not only mayonnaise, but also yogurt or sour cream to make the snack more useful and dietary. You can decorate the halves with the help of greens, red and black caviar, pieces of fish, shrimps and other products.
Eggs must be hard boiled, so they need to cook for at least 7 minutes on medium heat.