If you want to make something tasty for tea, but there is very little time, you can make donuts for kefir. They prepare very quickly, and as a result you can enjoy delicious pastries. These quick kefir donuts can be served with jam, honey, condensed milk and cream. And how to make this quick treat, we will look at below.
- Butter should be removed from the refrigerator in advance so that it becomes soft;
- Then put the butter in a container, pour sugar to it and lay out one chicken egg. All intensively mixed, to get a homogeneous mixture;
- Next, pour in kefir and again mix everything until a uniform structure;
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with vanilla powder;
- Pour some dry ingredients into the kefir mixture, knead the dough;
- The dough should come out with a soft structure, otherwise donuts will turn out too hard. We knead the base, it should have an elastic structure, it should not stick to hands;
- We pour flour on the surface of the table, put the base and roll it in the form of a cake with a thickness of 1 cm;
- Next, using a glass, cut out circles from it, and cut out the middle with a glass with a smaller diameter. The result should be donuts in the form of pretzels;
- Put the pan on the fire, add oil and heat it;
- Put donuts in hot oil and fry on both sides until golden brown;
- Hot donuts should be laid out on napkins from a paper base so that the glass has all the oil;
- After that, lay them on a plate and serve with tea.
Spicy Georgian chicken kharcho soup — please your loved ones with an unusual, tasty dish.
Immerse yourself in the world of Italian cuisine — make a delicious pasta carbonara with bacon and cream.
Curd rice casserole is a healthy and unusual dessert made from dairy products.
Cooking will require the following products:
- eggs — 4 pieces;
- flour — 3 cups;
- kefir — 250 ml;
- honey — 4 large spoons;
- granulated sugar — ½ cup;
- some baking soda, about a pinch;
- cinnamon, ginger and vanilla powder — all on a pinch;
- vegetable oil.
Preparation will take about 15-20 minutes, the caloric content per 100 grams will be 215 kcal.
Culinary cooking process:
- First make the dough. To do this, put the chicken eggs in a cup, beat them well with a whisk;
- In kefir pour baking soda, mix. Fill everything with beaten eggs, stir to a uniform structure;
- Fall asleep sugar, carefully stir everything, try to rub all the sugar grains;
- At the end you need to fill the flour. Knead the dough, it should be soft with an elastic structure;
- On the fire, we put a container with thick walls, pour oil and warm it. There should be a lot of butter so that the donuts in it are completely fried;
- After this, we make round donuts out of dough and put x into boiling oil, fry for a few minutes until rosy color;
- Next, lay them on a plate;
- Put honey in a separate container, pour in some water, pour ginger, cinnamon, vanilla and warm it up to a hot state;
- Fill the pastry with sweet honey mixture and immediately serve to tea.
What ingredients will be needed:
- half a liter of kefir;
- one chicken egg;
- cottage cheese — 250 grams;
- 3 cups flour;
- 250 grams of sugar;
- a pinch of salt;
- a slice of butter per 100 grams;
- some icing sugar;
- cooking oil for frying.
Preparation will take about 20-30 minutes, the caloric content per 100 grams will be about 210 kcal.
- First, pour kefir into baking soda, mix and leave to stand. Kefir should start to foam and bubble;
- After that, lay kefir eggs, cottage cheese, granulated sugar, softened butter, a pinch of salt. All mix with a mixer until a uniform structure;
- While mixing the cottage cheese we try to grind, there should be no grains at the base;
- Flour should be sifted to air;
- Next, add a little flour and knead the dough;
- The result should be a soft dough with an elastic structure. It should not stick to hands;
- Cover the base with a towel, insist for half an hour;
- After that, the surface of the desktop sprinkled with flour, lay out the dough and roll in the form of a layer with a thickness of 1 cm;
- With the help of a larger-sized glass, we cut a circular base for the donut, with a smaller glass we cut a circular part from the middle of each flat cake;
- On the stove we place a deep roasting pan, pour vegetable oil and warm it;
- Put all the donuts in the hot oil, fry until golden brown;
- Spread donuts on a plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with tea.
- it is best to fry donuts on low heat so that they do not burn;
- for roasting it is necessary to use a container with a thick base and high sides;
- for frying, you need to use as much vegetable oil as possible. Donuts should swim completely in it;
- after roasting, baking should be placed on towels or napkins from a paper base, so that all the excess fat from it is stacked;
- sugar should not be put too much, otherwise donuts just burn. Better after roasting, powder them with powdered sugar.
Fast kefir-based donuts are not so difficult to cook, and the ingredients are always in the fridge. The main thing is to knead the dough exactly according to the recipe. And the rest is done quickly and easily! The result is a great dessert for tea, which can be served with any sweet ingredients.