There is a mass of recipes for which creamies are made for cakes, they can be made on the basis of cream, cottage cheese, milk, sour cream, condensed milk, and butter, and also the base is whipped, mixed or boiled. As additives can be used vanilla powder, crushed nuts, baked chocolate or cocoa, as well as many other additional ingredients.
Today we will talk about how to make a cream cheese cake, according to simple recipes provided in this article.
Classic curd cream
- powder from granulated sugar — 210 grams;
- soft cottage cheese — 265 grams;
- good butter — 55 grams;
- Vanillin — 2 grams.
First you need to prepare a bowl, it may not be too deep. Curd is put into the container, oil and vanillin are added to the same place.
The next step, we need a mixer with whips, the composition is whipped first on medium and then at fast speed. As soon as the mass becomes smooth, you can stop the process of whipping.
If you buy a soft product did not work, you can use regular granular curd, having a fat content of 9%. It is also mixed with the other components, but whip the mixture until it acquires a homogeneous structure.
Small grains of curd mass should be completely crushed. As soon as the base is ready, sugar powder is poured into it, and everything is mixed with a spoon.
Ready cream cover the surface of the cakes or sandwich cakes.
Cream base from cottage cheese with gelatin
Such a cake cream is prepared in the event that it is necessary to obtain a sufficiently thick layer of the base, and the mass itself must keep its shape. Gelatin will help make the composition more dense, but it will become so only after complete cooling, for this reason it is worthwhile to prepare the dessert in a split form.
- milk 2.5% — 1 cup;
- granulated sugar — 1 cup;
- chicken egg — 4 pieces;
- vanilla powder — 2 grams;
- Flour 1 grade — 95 grams;
- curd fat content of 5% — 155 grams;
- gelatin base in powder — 40 grams;
- good butter — 95 grams.
- So, for the preparation of the base, we need milk and flour, these products are interconnected so that no lumps of flour remain in the milk. Mix the composition can be using a conventional whisk. Next, put the pot on the fire, and cook the liquid until thick. As a result, the milk should be similar in consistency to kissel. The last stage of the mixture is cooled.
- While the milk is cooling, the cottage cheese is taken, it is rubbed through a sieve, or the grains are simply broken into a blender. Add a little sugar and vanilla powder to the curd mass. The composition is stirred until a homogeneous structure. The next step is to separate the whites from the yolks.
- The first thing you need is the yolks, pound them, and then add the required amount of butter to the yolks. The butter is pre-softened at room temperature, so that the ready-made cottage cheese cream for the cake, according to the specified recipe from the photo step by step, at home, will turn out the right consistency.
- Cottage cheese is mixed with chicken yolks and butter, then already brewed flour and milk are added to the ingredients. Such a mass is mixed again, and in addition is well whipped with a mixer. The process of whipping should last at least ten minutes to the cream base turned out lush.
- Gelatin is recommended to prepare in advance, because for swelling it needs at least half an hour. As soon as the mass is ready, it is diluted on a steam bath until the gelatin granules are completely dissolved. Meanwhile, we are engaged in proteins. They are pre-cooled, and then whipped to a dense structure. Now, to the already mixed ingredients pour the dissolved gelatin, and the last stage is gradually introduced lush proteins. The finished cream is mixed until smooth and used for cakes. So we prepared a very simple curd cream cake with gelatin.
Cream base of cream and granular curd
- cream fat content of 30% — 210 ml;
- granulated sugar — 65 grams;
- granular curd fat content of 9% — 210 grams;
- Vanillin — 2 grams.
- The process of making cheesecake for the cake on the video, starting with the preparation of curd base. Since we use a granular product, it is very important to make it soft and homogeneous, for this, the curd is rubbed through a sieve, or broken into lumps with a blender. You can also use a soft product in boxes.
- When the base is ready, you can take a heavy cream. You can use only the ingredient of high fat content, otherwise it just does not beat up to the desired consistency. The cream and sugar are whipped into a thick mass, a couple of packs of vanilla flavoring are added to them, and the two formulations are combined. The result is a gentle cream, clean it for 25 minutes in the refrigerator, and then use.
Curd cream based on condensed milk
The finished product turns out very tasty and tender, all this due to the fact that the composition includes condensed milk and powdered sugar. In addition, this dessert contains a spoonful of brandy and vanilla powder for flavor. If the cake is prepared for children, you can simply not add rum or brandy.
In the case when there was no rum or brandy at home, you can use liqueur or ordinary dessert wine. In the children’s dessert, you can simply add a little berry syrup for taste and bright color.
The result will be quite a thick cream, for this reason it is worth further soak the cakes with syrup.
- powder from sugar — 95 grams;
- cottage cheese 9% — 340 grams;
- butter good cream — 185 grams;
- Cognac or liqueur — 1 spoon;
- condensed milk — 75 grams;
- vanillin — 1 pack.
- For making curd cream for cake with condensed milk, you need to prepare the dishes. The butter is taken, and placed in a bowl, there it is left to make it soft. As soon as the product is softened, powdered sugar is gradually added to it, vanilla is poured in a package, and everything is whipped until the oil base is as fluffy and light as possible.
- The mixer is transferred to the maximum speed, and condensed milk is gradually added to the cream mass. It is worth paying attention to the quality of this product, it is better to abandon the condensed milk, which is part of milk fat substitute. Such an additive will not be able to give a unique taste to the cream, but it will easily ruin the entire cream. There also pour one spoonful of brandy or liqueur, continuing to beat the composition.
- Now is the time to do the curd basis, for this we need the curd. To speed up the process, it is worth using a soft product in packs, but if there is no such house, then you can use a granular one. Cottage cheese rubbed through a sieve, and then poured into the prepared cream. The mass is thoroughly mixed with a spoon so that the curd base is well sold. The finished cream is re-beaten with a mixer so that the mass is homogeneous and fluffy. Thus, we have a very tasty curd cake cream, which can be immediately used.
Curd cake cream with sour cream
- granulated sugar — 1 cup;
- curd mass — 420 grams;
- sour cream with a fat content of 10-15% — 4 spoons;
- vanilla powder — 2 packs.
- For a start, we need cottage cheese, if a soft product is used to make cottage cheese cream, for a cake without baking, then there is no need to prepare it. When the mass has a granular consistency, it is very important to break up small grains with a blender, if there is no such device at home, use a sieve. The finished mass is mixed with vanilla powder, and sugar is added to the same. The mixture is kneaded so that the small grains are completely dissolved.
- The next stage of preparation, should be added sour cream. For the resulting mass is enough just three spoons of non-fat product. The composition is well mixed, and then beat with a mixer until it is pomp and lightness. Use ready cream for impregnation and lubrication of the cake, as well as to decorate cakes.
Cream based on curd mass and butter
Very often the pastry chefs say that this recipe is a classic, since it is based on butter. The product is chosen the highest quality so as not to spoil the texture and taste of the finished cream mass.
In addition, a little vanilla essence is added to the base, this will help to give the finished cream a unique bright aroma and taste. This composition, before use, it is only necessary to cool slightly, so that the mass is thicker, and it is easier to apply to the surface of the cake.
- curd mass — 210 grams;
- high-quality butter — 210 grams;
- vanilla powder — 1 pack;
- powder from sugar — 165 grams.
- The oil base is slightly warmed up, it should become soft, so you can use a microwave, or just take the product out of the refrigerator compartment for forty minutes. As soon as the butter is thawed, it is cut into small cubes.
- Powder from granulated sugar is poured into the prepared oil, the resulting mass is whipped until it is luxuriant, the finished composition should turn white. In a separate bowl, you can chop the curd mass, make it more convenient blender. As soon as all the grains of cottage cheese are slain, and the mass becomes soft in consistency, you can shift the cottage cheese to butter with sugar.
- Cream whipped for five minutes, in the process of whipping, you can add a little vanilla powder. The finished composition is sent to the refrigerator chamber, where it is left to cool for one hour. After 60 minutes, you can apply a lot to sandwich cakes and decorate desserts.
Cream based cottage cheese with yogurt
- granulated sugar — 3 spoons;
- thick cream with fat content from 30% — 410 ml;
- fat cottage cheese — 265 grams;
- vanilla extract — 4 drops;
- natural drinking yoghurt — 220 ml.
- According to the same recipe, you can make a low-calorie cream cheese cake, but then you have to replace all fatty foods with fat-free, and change the cream with 10% sour cream. The first thing is to take the cottage cheese, it is rubbed through a sieve, or crushed with a blender. Two hundred milliliters of natural yoghurt is poured into the prepared base. You can use only natural drinking product, without any kinds of additives, including without sugar.
- In a separate container, beat the heavy cream, so that the product is better whipped, you should use only cream of 33% fat, then the mass will easily and quickly thicken. The composition will be more dense, if together with the cream whip sugar. The finished cream base is added to the cottage cheese, four drops of essence are poured in there, mixed well, and then whipped. The finished cream is sent to the refrigerator chamber for ten minutes.
Creamy curd cheese base with berry puree
- cream cheese not fat — 365 grams;
- berry puree — 35 grams;
- high-quality butter — 125 grams;
- vanilla essence — 5 drops;
- powder of sugar — 110 grams.
- For a start, we need cottage cheese, this foundation is the most delicious and tender for any sponge cake. The mass is shifted to a bowl, sliced butter is laid to it, and then they are whipped with a mixer. It is important to obtain the most homogeneous structure of the cream.
- The process of beating is not stopped, but sugar powder is gradually poured into the mass, if there is no powder, you can take regular sugar. If there is a desire, add a little berry puree to the finished cream and add a few drops of essence.
The finished mass is made a cake, you can add a small amount of dye to create decorations on cakes or cake. In this case, the puree of the berries acts as a dye, but if it is not added, the liquid dyes will give the cream the necessary bright tint.