Curd cream perfectly combines with any dough crust, which allows you to create the perfect pastry according to a unique recipe. Air tender mass will be appropriate when creating berry and fruit desserts. It will serve as an excellent filling not only for cakes, but also for simpler dishes.
For example, this type of cream is often used as a filling for pancakes, cheesecakes, cakes and muffins.
It is easy to cook curd mass. The process does not take much time and will allow you to create a cream that can be used not only as a filling, but also as a separate dessert.
- butter — 200 g;
- cane sugar — 150 g;
- cottage cheese 15% fat — 400 g;
- vanilla sugar — 1 bag.
Create a gentle cream is possible only if the cottage cheese is saturated with oxygen. Therefore, it is mandatory to wipe it through a sieve or through a meat grinder.
The oil is divided into small pieces using a teaspoon or cut into cubes with a knife.
Sprinkle them with sugar. But if you want the cream to be incredibly gentle and airy, it is better to use powder.
It can be purchased at the store or make yourself by grinding the sugar crystals in a coffee grinder.
Beat the fat mass at medium speed for 5 minutes, until all the ingredients are combined. Then add vanilla sugar and turn on the mixer for another 30 seconds.
We transfer the equipment to a slow mode and enter the curd. Add it to the oil in several stages so as not to spoil the mixer.
We use ready cream cheese for greasing cakes and for other purposes. This simple recipe will allow you to prepare delicacies for children and adults with minimal time.
Curd Yogurt Cream
The peculiarity of this pastry cream in the ingredients. Thanks to the addition of gelatin, it will have a slightly different texture, but will retain its taste.
- cottage cheese 15-20% fat — 300 g;
- yogurt without additives — 300 g;
- powdered sugar — 2 tbsp.
- dark chocolate — 50 g;
- gelatin — 15 g;
- vanilla — pinch.
- Gelatin pour ½ cup of warm water and leave to swell for 40-60 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine cottage cheese with powdered sugar and yogurt. Beat with a whisk or a mixer. Add vanilla and mix for another 30 seconds.
- Put the swollen gelatin on the stove and heat over low heat, stirring constantly. When it is completely dissolved, remove from the hotplate and cool slightly at room temperature.
- Add the gelatinous mass to the curd and beat to a uniform consistency.
- We rub chocolate. Add it to the curd cream and mix thoroughly so that everything is evenly distributed.
- Finish with cream crust cake or fill eclairs, muffins. You can also distribute it in molds, creating a unique dessert.
- Put the treat in the fridge for 2 hours until fully cured.
Custard Curd Cream
Cottage cheese custard is prepared according to a special recipe. The main thing — do not violate the technology of preparation.
Then the result will be pleasant.
- chicken egg — 1 pc .;
- Wheat flour / s — 1 tbsp.
- semolina — 2 tablespoons l .;
- sugar — 1 tbsp .;
- milk 2.5% — 200 ml;
- cottage cheese — 150 g;
- butter — 70 g
- In the bowl put the egg, semolina and wheat flour.
- Add sugar and whisk thoroughly using a mixer or blender.
- Pour the milk into the container and mix until smooth.
- The resulting mass is poured into an enamel pan.
- Turn the hob on a slow fire and cook until thick. It is important to mix thoroughly along the bottom so that the eggs do not curl and the cream does not burn.
- Ready custard leave to cool at room temperature.
- Pound cottage cheese with a spoon, and then whisk with a blender.
- Add the custard and repeat the mixing process using the technique.
- We report butter and whip on a slow mode until the cream becomes homogeneous.
- With the finished cream, we lubricate the cake cakes or fill them with other pastries. If desired, you can cover the dessert with fruit jam or sprinkle with berries and nuts.
Curd snack with greens
Curd cream can be prepared not only for decorating sweets, but also served on the table as an original snack. It is enough to add to it your favorite greens and slightly change the cooking technology.
In addition to the main ingredients, you can add dried herbs, other spices.
- cottage cheese of any fat content — 250 g;
- sour cream — 2 tbsp .;
- salt, pepper mixture — pinch;
- garlic — to taste;
- Any greens — to taste.
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl and knead with a fork. Then add sour cream and mix to the desired consistency. In the fat cottage cheese put it in the recipe, and in the low-fat — 1 tablespoon more. The main thing is that the mass does not get too liquid.
- We wash the greens under the faucet and put it on a clean kitchen towel to drain the water. You can choose herbs to taste, depending on family preferences.
- Grind greens with a knife or combine. If desired, add garlic skipped through the garlic press to create a sharper snack.
- Mix the green billet with cottage cheese, add spices and mix thoroughly.
- Lay out the curd cream with herbs on bread or use as a paste for sandwiches.
Blueberry curd cream
To make the berry cream good, it is better to choose a cottage cheese with large grains. If desired, blueberries can be replaced by any other berries and even fruit.
This cream is suitable for lubricating the cake and filling eclairs, or can be used instead of jam for sandwiches. Most often it is used in the preparation of delicate biscuit, yoghurt aerial, as well as wedding cakes.
- medium-fat cottage cheese — 500 g;
- blueberry berry — 100 g;
- cane sugar — 150 g;
- gelatin — 10 g
- Gelatin pour warm water and leave for an hour to swell.
- Whip berries with a blender, gradually adding sugar.
- We grind cottage cheese through a sieve or cheesecloth into small crumb.
- Then add it to the blueberries and mix well.
- To the color of the cream turned out to be more saturated, you can fill up more berries.
- Expose the blender to a slow speed and beat the finished mass, gradually introducing gelatin.
- Ready cream leave in the refrigerator for an hour, if it will be used for toast. Or grease them cakes and put the cake to cool.