The useful property of cottage cheese is known since ancient times. Cottage cheese began to be added to pastries already in the 12-13th centuries.
Well-known cheesecake appeared just then. What is easier?
A flat cake of dough, and in the middle a spoon of sweet curd. A little later, in the 14th century, cottage cheese was put between two layers of dough.
The crown of creation can be called cheese cake without baking.
- Cottage cheese (1%) — 250 gr .;
- Low-calorie yogurt (1.5%) 250 ml .;
- Honey — 50 — 100 g;
- cocoa — 4 tbsp. spoons .;
- Gelatin — 1 sachet .;
- milk — 2 tbsp. spoons.
The cooking process is very fast:
- Mix white ingredients: cottage cheese and yogurt. Add honey and mix well. Honey can be replaced with powdered sugar;
- The cooled gelatin is presoaked in 2 tbsp. spoons of milk and heated, pour into the mixture and add vanilla;
- The content is divided into two equal parts;
- Add cocoa powder to one of them. The second is left white;
- In the prepared form lay out alternately curd mass;
- The first layer is brown, the next is white;
Send the cake to the fridge for 40 minutes. We decorate the cake with grated dark chocolate.
- Cookies — 200 gr .;
- The softened butter — 80 gr .;
- Cookies are sent to the blender bowl and grind to crumb;
- Then butter and mix well again;
- Optionally, for taste, you can add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon;
- Parchment or cling film wrap form. We spread the base in the form and put it for cooling in the freezer for 10 minutes.
For chocolate layers:
- Cream — 500 ml .;
- Cottage cheese — 600 gr .;
- agar-agar — 1 tsp;
- Three kinds of chocolate: bitter, white and milk, 100 g each.
- A small amount of cream, 4 tbsp. spoon mixed with agar-agar. Agar-agar is a thickener that works like gelatin, but it has a different nature.
It is extracted from kelp, it is much more useful;
- Add the agar-agar in the remaining cream, put on the stove and bring to a boil. Boil should be one minute. Be sure they need to stir so that they are not burnt. Let them cool down a bit;
- In another tank in a water bath, we heat up bitter chocolate, the cocoa content is 72%.
Chocolate can not be heated more than 60 degrees. It is advisable to cool it well.
It should be slightly warm. Hot chocolate will curl up when touched with cold curd;
- In a blender, mix cottage cheese, half the cream, in which agar-agar and chilled chocolate have already been diluted. Beat shortly to avoid the formation of unnecessary bubbles.
Pull the base out of the refrigerator and pour the first layer of chocolate. Again, send in the freezer for 10 minutes to completely froze.
- Melt white chocolate. If you did not find ordinary milk white chocolate and bought porous for cooking, then when melting, add a little cream, a couple of tablespoons;
- Mix the cooled melted chocolate with cottage cheese and with the remaining cream, which has powdered sugar and agar-agar. Pour the mixture into the base. Slapping movements along the bottom, leveling and sending to the freezer for cooling;
So that the cake is well separated from the form. We need to take a knife with a thin blade and gently walk along the edge until reaching the layer with the cookies, and only after that we unfasten the uniform.
Before serving, decorate with grated milk chocolate.
The cake recipe is very simple to prepare as it does not require baking.
- 200 gr. shortbread biscuits;
- 100 gr. softened butter.
Making cookies biscuit:
- Grind cookies into small crumb and mix with butter.
- Split the form we covered with parchment paper and form a cake without sides.
- The cake should be 0.5 cm thick and send to the refrigerator for half an hour or to the freezer for 10 minutes.
Blueberry curd cream
- 200 gr. blueberries;
- 700 gr. thick curd;
- 300 gr. sour cream;
- 250 gr. sugar;
- 250 ml. cream (30-35% fat);
- 2 tsp gelatin with a hill.
Mix the ingredients in the following sequence:
- In the cottage cheese put 100 gr. sour cream and sugar and bring to a homogeneous mass.
- The swollen gelatin is dissolved in cream set on fire. When the consistency has become homogeneous and all gelatin is dissolved, remove from heat.
- Loose gelatin with cream is added to the creamy curd mass. Well whisk. The finished mass is divided into two parts.
- More than half of the mass is separated and put in the fridge. After 15-20 minutes, add 200 gr. sour cream.
- In the second part of the mass, add blueberries and whip. Pour into a container and put in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
— spread on the cake 5-6 tablespoons of blueberry mass and distribute around the perimeter of the form.
— Take the white part. Using a tablespoon, pour the mixture gently in the center with a tablespoon (5-6) and allow it to line up with the blueberry layer.
— 5-4 spoons of blueberry mass.
— 5-4 spoons of white mass.
So, layer by layer, carefully lay out the layers. Blueberry mass can be replaced by cocoa.
We make a cobweb step by step:
- Take the confectionery stick.
- From the center we form strips, we go from the center to the edge.
- The other side, clean, do the same. We wipe.
- Cross to cross form stripes.
- Now we do the opposite from the edge to the center.
We set for 3 hours in the fridge for freezing. With a sharp flexible knife we cut off the edge and unfasten the shape.
Cut the cake into pieces and decorate with sprigs of mint.
We offer you a quick cake recipe:
- Chocolate shortbread — 600 g;
- Butter — 150 gr .;
- Walnuts — 200 gr .;
- Chop chocolate cookies to crumb;
- Melted butter is cooled to room temperature;
- Mix cookies with butter until smooth;
- From the resulting mass form the basis of the cake;
- We put in shape and well tamp, make bumpers;
- We put the form in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Gelatin — 1 sachet;
- Boiled condensed milk — 1 can;
- Cottage cheese — 600 gr .;
- Prepare the gelatin according to the directions on the back of the pack;
- Whisk condensed milk and cottage cheese to the consistency of the cream;
- Cool cooled gelatin in a thin stream, not forgetting to mix everything well.
We take out the frozen base and pour out the cream. Leveling.
Sent in the fridge all night. In the morning we take the cake out of the mold and decorate it with grated chocolate.