A delicious chocolate sponge cake according to a very simple recipe will be a highlight not only at the feast, you can pamper yourself and your family any day. Preparing such a dessert for 1.5-2 hours, and is considered quite easy. There are no ingredients that are hard to find here.
Of course, sometimes it is easier to go to the store and buy a treat, but it is cooked with your own hands and embedded soul, it will be much more tasty. Yes, and to receive praise from the household is always nice.
Chocolate Sponge Cake
- egg — 4 pieces;
- sugar — 1 cup;
- salt — pinch;
- soda — ½ tsp;
- cocoa powder — 3 tablespoons.
- boiled water — 200 grams;
- sugar — 2 tablespoons;
- Lemon — 1 piece.
- butter — 200 grams;
- vanilla sugar — 1 bag;
- lemon peel;
- condensed milk — 1 can.
Beat 4 eggs in a cup and beat well with a mixer or whisk, add salt, not hydrated soda, sugar, cocoa powder and mix well again using the same tools.
Slowly and portionwise add 1 cup of flour and continue to beat the dough into a biscuit.
Lubricate the form with a small piece of butter and pour the batter into it and send to the oven to bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
To prepare the impregnation, you need to pour sugar into hot boiled water, and pour in the juice of 1 lemon. All mix thoroughly and pour the finished, cooled cakes.
How many cakes will look only on their preferences, one cake can be cut into 2 — 4 pieces.
Next, the preparation of the cream. From the pressed lemon peel to remove. Butter, which is slightly melted mixed with vanilla sugar, zest and condensed milk.
Condensed milk should be poured gradually in portions and mixed using a mixer.
Put the soaked biscuit cakes one by one on a plate. The first cake smear cream and you can lay out your favorite fruit. We perform such manipulations with each layer.
Apply cream on top.
It is possible to decorate with fudge, but this is only optional. It is prepared simply.
50 grams of butter, 1 tablespoon of condensed milk, heat 50-70 grams of water in a microwave oven or on gas, add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder and mix well.
The consistency should be approximately as thick sour cream. Decorate the cake with hot fudge on top.
You can not wait until it cools down, in a cold state, it hardens.
Chocolate sponge cake is very tasty and simple recipe with condensed milk cream
Russia launched a new federal program for women who want to lose weight «I am for a healthy body!» You can get 1 jar of fat burning complex «Bee Slim» absolutely free.
This is a fairly simple step-by-step recipe with a photo of delicious chocolate sponge cake. Cream and impregnation can be used according to other recipes.
For example, as in the following recipe.
For sponge cake:
- flour — 180 grams;
- cocoa powder — 40 grams;
- egg — 4 pieces;
- sugar — 220 grams;
- vanilla sugar — 2 teaspoons;
- salt — pinch;
- butter — 70 grams.
- sugar — 100 grams;
- water — 100 milliliters;
- rum — 20 milliliters.
- condensed milk — 200 grams;
- cocoa powder — 30-40 grams;
- Cream of at least 35% fat — 500 milliliters.
- cream of any fat content — 250 milliliters;
- chocolate — 250 grams.
- Sift flour through a sieve and add cocoa powder to it.
- In a separate cup, break the eggs and add 4 yolks. Pour sugar and whisk or using a mixer, beat the mass.
- Put the sugar-egg mixture in a water bath and, stirring, bring to a temperature of 43 degrees.
- Remove the mixture from the gas and whip at the highest speed with a mixer until it cools completely. Mass should increase at least 3 times.
- Add vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt in the process of whipping with a mixer;
- Gradually, in about three steps, mix the flour and cocoa mixture into the egg mixture. It is desirable to do this with a silicone spatula, you need to interfere from the bottom upwards from the edges to the middle and in one direction.
- In a separate bowl, set aside a little of the resulting mass and add melted butter there. Melt it can be both in a water bath and in the microwave. Stir thoroughly with a whisk and pour back into the main part of the sponge dough. Mix everything well again.
- In a detachable, small form with a diameter of about 26 centimeters put the dough. It is desirable to cover the bottom with parchment paper and grease with oil.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and put the biscuit dough there. It takes about half an hour to prepare. Readiness to check with a toothpick or wooden stick. It should not be residues of the test.
- Remove the sponge cake from the mold, remove the parchment paper and let it rest for 5-6 hours.
- To prepare the impregnation, you need to pour water into the pan and pour sugar there. Stir until the mixture is completely dissolved. Bring the mixture to a boil and then remove from heat. Allow the sugar syrup to cool to a temperature of 40 degrees and add rum there and mix.
- After the biscuit rested, if necessary, cut off the top, in order to align it and cut the cake in 3 pieces.
- To prepare the cream, in a bowl from a mixer, mix condensed milk and cocoa powder. Pour in a bowl of cold cream, continue to beat at high speed until you get a lush and airy cream.
- The next stage is the assembly of chocolate biscuit cake according to this recipe from the video. To do this, lay out one cake and soak it evenly 1/3 part syrup. After that, lay out the same part of the cream and smooth it out. Put the second shortcake on top and do all the same actions as with the first. Lay out the third cake with the smooth side up, just soak it and smear with the remaining cream the top and sides. Send the cake to the fridge for a couple of hours. This is necessary so that it is well soaked and cooled.
- While the cake is cooled and soaked, you need to make chocolate icing. Pour the cream of any fat content into the pan and bring almost to the boil.
- Grind or break the chocolate into smaller pieces and pour it with cream. Let stand and slightly melt the chocolate, about 1 minute. Mix well with a spatula until smooth. It should turn out brilliant. This mixture is also called ganache.
- Leave the ganache to cool, it should remain liquid even in a cold state, therefore it should be stirred periodically.
- Preferably, before you start pouring chocolate icing on the cake, you need to put it on the grid that you set over any cup or bowl so that excess ganache drains there. Pour the icing in the middle of the cake and spatula, preferably metal and fine smooth it over the entire surface. After sending the cake back to the fridge cool
- The remains of the glaze can be cooled in the same refrigerators and whipped mixers, and then placed in a pastry bag to decorate with ganache cake. Remove the cake from the refrigerator one hour before serving.
This recipe is certainly more complicated than the first one, but, despite the fact that they are both made according to the recipe from a photo with a chocolate biscuit base, they are both very tasty.