Incredibly delicious dessert was invented in 1893 by the culinary specialists of the Palmer House hotel. And ever since, brownie has been adored not only in Canada and America, but throughout the world. If you want to join the party of chocolate dessert fans, immediately write down the recipe and hurry to the kitchen — create a culinary masterpiece!
Many people admit that having tried dessert for the first time, they gave him their heart forever. Therefore, we suggest you to cook it according to repeatedly proven recipe.
- Chop the butter and mix it in the refractory bowl with the chopped chocolate. Set in a water bath. Remember that the bottom of the tank in which the products are located must not come into contact with boiling liquid;
- As soon as the ingredients are completely melted, mix;
- Separately beat powder with eggs. It is undesirable to use sugar, as it never dissolves completely;
- Gently pour warm chocolate into the egg mixture in a thin stream. Mix;
- Next, add vanilla, sifted flour with salt and cocoa several times;
- Nuts for this dessert, it is desirable to first fry and chop, but not finely;
- Add to the main ingredients;
- First, make a parchment for the brownie and only then pour the finished dough;
- Bake chocolate brownies at 180 ° C for up to 40 minutes.
The whole charm of dessert is that it seems slightly damp and not as dry as a sponge cake. When ready, the product is cut into small pieces, since it is traditionally served with morning coffee or tea.
Read how to make a delicious salmon pie — recipes for hearty home-made baking.
Read how to make an excellent salad with olives — a healthy and tasty dish.
How to cook pink salmon in batter — several options for recipes from fish dishes.
The famous TV presenter showed the recipe for this dessert on the program “Spanish Autumn”. Sweet tooth Julia advised to double the amount of sugar. She also noted that when baking, the diameter of the mold is important. If it is large, the chocolate cake will be dry, and the small form will make it high, but raw inside.
- flour — 250 g;
- dark chocolate (drops) — 500 g;
- oil — 450 g;
- baking powder — 1 ½ bags;
- white chocolate in drops — 200 g;
- sea salt — 1 large pinch;
- brown sugar — 150 g;
- milk chocolate — 150 g;
- eggs — 6 pcs.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
The number of calories: 470 kcal.
How to cook chocolate brownies:
- Heat the oven to 190C;
- Break milk and bitter chocolate into one bowl, mix with pieces of butter and melt in the bath. Cool slightly;
- Beat the eggs first. As soon as they increase in volume, gradually add sugar and continue the process until a fluffy mass is obtained;
- Separately mix the flour, sea salt and baking powder;
- First, pour the flour into the egg mass, followed by chocolate;
- Stir thoroughly;
- Half of the drops of white chocolate to leave for decoration, and another to send to the dough;
- Line the parchment shape, smear with oil and pour the dough. Be sure to level the surface;
- Scatter the remaining drops of white chocolate on top and slightly “drown” in the dough;
- Oven 20 minutes.
When ready, cut brownies into small squares.
Another, but no less interesting option is the preparation of an American dessert. Since he is preparing for literally half an hour, you can safely classify the recipe as a “quick fix”.
- butter and dark chocolate — 100 g;
- sugar and flour — 2 ½ cups;
- Cognac — 50 ml;
- eggs — 2 pcs.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
Number of calories: 395 kcal.
How to cook brownies:
- Just as in the classic recipe, cooking begins with melting butter and chocolate in a water bath, as well as beating eggs with sugar;
- In warm liquid chocolate, first add the eggs, and then the flour. All mix and pour brandy;
- Preheat oven to 160 ° C;
- Lubricate the form with a piece of oil and fill ¾ of its volume;
- Oven 15 minutes.
During this time, baking outside will get a crust, and inside it will remain liquid.
Amazingly delicious dessert with berry filling has long found its fans. If you want to get a brighter taste, be sure to use chocolate with the highest% cocoa content. This recipe uses frozen cherries, but in the summer season it is advisable to use fresh.
- dark chocolate with 95% cocoa — 200 g;
- oil — 100 g;
- cocoa — 1 tbsp. l .;
- cherry berries — 300 g (weight without stones);
- eggs — 3 pcs .;
- powder — 150 g;
- flour — 100 g
Cooking time: 55 minutes.
Number of calories: 311 kcal.
How to cook brownie with chocolate and cherry:
- Add sugar and cocoa powder to melted chocolate and butter in a water bath;
- Ingredients to mix;
- Beat the eggs and mix again;
- Add thawed berries, mix;
- Pour the flour and stir until smooth;
- Cover the form with paper, grease with butter (cream) and pour in the dough;
- Oven 25 minutes at 180 °.
As stated at the beginning, dessert has gained popularity not only in its birthplace, but throughout the world. Ease of preparation and speed are considered to be the main advantages of chocolate brownies, but there is no reason to talk about taste. Since they are always top notch.
- dark chocolate — 200 g;
- low-fat cottage cheese — 180 g;
- will and vanillin — one pinch each;
- oil — 100 g;
- cherry — 400 g;
- almond petals — 2 tbsp. l .;
- eggs — 4 pcs .;
- flour — 50 g;
- sugar — 2/3 cup.
Cooking time: 70 minutes.
Number of calories: 200 kcal.
- Put one egg for the curd filling and break the rest into a deep bowl and add half a cup of sugar;
- At the same time, it is necessary to break the bar of bitter chocolate, mix it with chopped butter and put it in the kindling furnace;
- Eggs should not be whipped in any way, it is enough to stir the whisk in one direction;
- Periodically remember about chocolate and as soon as it acquires «silkiness» to remove from the stove;
- In another dish combine egg, cottage cheese and 50 g of sugar;
- Do not whip the filling, but mix it with a fork or a whisk;
- Next, you need to return to the egg mixture, which is time to pour flour;
- As soon as the mixture becomes homogeneous pour chocolate;
- Stir the mass with a whisk and only in one direction;
- If thawed berries were used, then pre-drain the juice and add to the dough;
- Stir so that the semi-finished product is not stuck together cherries;
- First, grease the kitchen bowl with a piece of butter and then lightly dust with flour;
- First, pour half of the dough, put the curd filling and pour the remaining dough;
- Petals of almonds lightly fry and sprinkle with them the surface is not yet ready dessert;
- Oven 50 minutes in the «Baking» mode.