Cheesecake with cottage cheese without baking is not only delicious, but also very easy to prepare dish. It is worth noting that they prepare this dessert with the addition of gelatin, since the baking method does not apply, and it is necessary to shape the cake.
Curd mass goes well with almost any kind of toppings, you can use boiled condensed milk, pieces of fruit and berries, as well as walnuts, canned fruit and coconut chips. Just use a little imagination to get an incredibly tender dessert.
In this article we will describe several options for making a curd delicacy, which can be served to guests at the table. Some cakes will contain cookies, others use a ready-made sponge cake, and some may even be made without a base.
Cream Cheesecake with Cream
- «Jubilee» cookies — 215 grams;
- soft cottage cheese in jars — 410 grams;
- granulated sugar — 155 grams;
- fat cream — 215 ml;
- butter — 105 grams;
- sugar with the addition of vanilla — 11 grams;
- drinking water — 110 ml;
- edible gelatin granules — 42 grams;
- canned tropical fruits — 1 bank;
- Canned peaches — 1 can.
To make a simple cheesecake without baking with cottage cheese and cookies, according to the proposed recipe with a photo, you must take half of the gelatin and soak in a hundred milliliters of purified water. Gelatinous mass remains at room temperature for fifty minutes, so that it is well swollen.
We also need syrup from canned fruit, dissolve the remaining twenty grams of gelatin in the form of granules. The mixture is left for a while to swell.
Now the cookie is taken, in our recipe the anniversary is indicated, but you can use any other. It is ground by a blender or a combine, but you can do it manually. You can use almost any cookie, but give preference to the one that crumbles well.
Additionally, melt butter on the fire, it is gradually added to the prepared biscuits, and then everything is stirred to obtain a wet mass.
The result is a mass that is like a shortbread dough, the mixture can already be used to prepare the base on the cake. To do this, we first need a split form, so the cheesecake will be more convenient to get.
Then spread a plastic film on the bottom of the container, it is necessary so that the dessert does not stick to the bottom of the mold.
Crumb from the cookies poured into the container, and then spread on the bottom so as to obtain a thin layer. The cake is well tamped down and put in the refrigerator for cooling.
Using a mixer, whip creamy mass for cheesecake with cottage cheese without baking with gelatin, according to the presented recipe from the photo step by step. To begin with, sugar and cream are placed in a cup, and then vanilla sugar is poured there. All whip at medium speed to get a stable thick mass.
Now soft cottage cheese is gradually added to the future cream and everything is gently mixed.
Gelatin is dissolved and poured in a thin stream into the prepared cream. The cream mass is poured over the form with the cookies and put everything in the refrigerator.
As soon as the cake hardens, slices of peaches are laid on its surface, and in the middle you can put a cocktail of tropical fruits.
The last step is to dissolve the gelatin on the steam bath and add another glass of syrup to it. The resulting mass is poured dessert and clean the cake in the cold for three hours.
Cheesecake with cottage cheese without baking with condensed milk
It is very simple to prepare, but an incredibly delicious cheesecake that can be made at home in a matter of minutes. It should be borne in mind that condensed milk gives sweetness to dessert, so the cake will be many times sweeter than the usual traditional cheesecake.
- boiled condensed milk — 320 grams;
- fat cream — 120 ml;
- soft cottage cheese — 315 grams;
- Chocolate shortbread cookies — 255 grams;
- gelatin — 35 grams;
- butter — 205 grams.
- We start cooking cheesecake with cottage cheese without baking with gelatin, according to the recipe from the photo. For this, gelatin granules are soaked in drinking water, it is necessary to use only cold liquid, and to follow the instructions exactly. Next, the cookie is taken, in our case it is chocolate, but you can use any other one, as long as it crumbles easily. Cookies are crushed into a crumb with their hands or a blender.
- They start to butter, it is better to take high-quality butter for such a cake, but not a spread, so as not to spoil the taste of the base. The product is melted over low heat and then poured into chocolate chip crumbs. Thus, we get the dough for cooking the basics. Harvested dough shift in the baking mold, it is necessary to well tamp the bottom and make small sides of the crumb biscuits.
- Now proceed to the preparation of the cream, and the form with the base temporarily cleaned into the chamber of the refrigerator for solidification. Meanwhile, cream and cottage cheese are placed in the blender bowl, the products are whipped. Then they additionally add a can of condensed milk, you can use not only boiled, but also ordinary. As soon as the cream becomes smooth and fluffy, it is worth pouring gelatin into it, constantly mixing the cream mixture.
- The prepared filling is poured on the cake, which is already quite frozen. If desired, the top of the dessert can be decorated, but first the cake is removed into the refrigerator for four hours. As soon as the dessert hardens well and gets the desired shape, you can begin to decorate it. With condensed milk you can combine any kind of fruit, you can use peach pieces, pitted cherries, pineapple slices, and fresh berries. If desired, such a cheesecake is additionally covered with a layer of jelly to secure the finished decoration. Chocolate glaze is also used as a decoration, but then the delicacy will come out even sweeter. Thus, we have a great dessert, which can be served for tea.