How to quickly cook chak-chak: recipes step by step with photos
Probably, many are familiar with such an amazing and very sweet delicacy as chak-chak. This eastern sweetness is adored literally by everyone — both adults and children. And how not to love, because this is an excellent airy dessert, poured with a syrup of honey or condensed milk.
When looking at this dish and want to eat it. That’s just not always shopping chak-chuck has a good taste. Therefore, it is better to make it yourself. Especially when cooking, you can show imagination and make additions to this dish.
Usually doughs are made from small sticks, squares or circles, which are fried in deep fat. Then the fried sticks are poured with syrup, honey or condensed milk.
Quite similar desserts can be found in the Kazakh and Tajik national cuisine. In fact, it is also prepared, the difference is in appearance. For example, in the Tatar and Bashkir kitchen it is made in the form of balls, and in the Kazakh and Tajik from small strips.
But how to make a real oriental sweetness at home? It is quite simple, and for cooking you will need very few products.
First knead the dough. Break eggs into a bowl, add salt there and mix. Next, we begin to slowly introduce these ingredients into the flour. Knead the dough to a cool state. Put the ready dough aside and leave it to infuse for 20 minutes;
For cooking you need a piece of gauze material. It must be wetted and put in the freezer;
After the dough is infused, roll it into a thin plate 2 mm thick;
Next, cut it into middle strips with a knife;
After that, we proceed to a rather difficult and painstaking process — we cut each strip into small cubes;
We put a metal container with a thick bottom on the fire, pour the oil of sunflower into it and heat it. In the red-hot butter, we begin to fall asleep the bars separately, it is important that they do not stick together. Each batch should be fried for no more than 3 minutes. In no case should the dough be burnt and turn brown. We take the finished strips out of the oil and put them on a paper napkin in order to get excess oil from them;
Cooking syrup. Pour sugar in a metal container, add honey and mix;
Next, put on the stove, heat and boil until the sugar is completely dissolved;
Pour the fried syrup into the fried strips of dough and mix them well;
Pre-prepared gauze material is laid out on a deep plate. Quickly shift the dough with the syrup onto it;
From above, cover with a plate and press tight. Then we turn everything over again, remove the plate and remove the gauze;
Chuck-chuck is Tatar ready. It is desirable that the dessert stood for a couple of days and after that you can try it.
The following products will be required:
- Wheat flour — half a kilo;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- Melted butter — 1 tsp;
- A little salt;
- ½ tsp of baking soda;
- Vegetable oil — 500 ml;
- Granulated sugar — 100 grams;
- Honey — 150 grams;
- Peeled walnuts — 70 grams;
- Candied fruit — 50 grams.
- In a deep cup it is necessary to sift a flour flour. In the middle we make a recess;
- Chicken eggs break into a bowl, throw salt, soda and butter on top. All well whisk whisk;
- Next, gradually pour the mixture into the deepening of the slides of flour and proceed to kneading the dough. The dough should be soft and very tender. Then it is covered with a wet towel and left to infuse for an hour;
- After this dough and roll out a thin layer with a thickness of 5 mm;
- Cut the layer into strips;
- Then these strips should be cut into squares with a length of 1-1.5 cm;
- We put a small pot with a thick bottom on the fire, pour in vegetable oil and heat it. In hot oil, pour the pieces of dough and fry until golden brown;
- Roasted pieces of dough are put in a colander or on a paper towel to make the glass excess oil;
- Prepare the syrup. To do this, pour sugar into a saucepan, add honey and heat over medium heat until all ingredients are completely dissolved;
- Pour syrup dough and mix well. Add there chopped nuts and candied fruit;
- Moistened hands can form a shape in the form of a hill or a cone;
- Chuck Chuck is ready. Cover it with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for a couple of days. After that, this oriental dessert can be tasted.
Read our dough recipe for waffles in a waffle iron, diversify your menu.
Prepare chocolate muffins for Sunday lunch, our step-by-step recipe with photos will help you with this.
A simple recipe for making marshmallow at home. By the way, do you know that a marshmallow has not many calories?
- To prepare the dough, you must use the ingredients at room temperature, the dough will turn out softer and softer;
- Flour must be wheat flour;
- You can add 1 tbsp of vodka to the dough; thanks to this ingredient, the dough will turn out to be crisp;
- In order to shape the ready-made dessert, it is necessary to moisten hands with water and make any shape to your taste;
- Chak-chak cake will be even tastier if ground nuts and dried fruits are added to the syrup.
It turns out that chak-chak is a simple dish that is not difficult to cook. Take these recipes for yourself note and certainly make this delicacy. Treat yourself and all your relatives to them. Be sure everyone will like it! Children will especially love him, because this sweetness is very tasty and sweet!