Cake souffle is a delicate and tasty delicacy.
Cold dessert, which is so relevant for the summer.
A simple cooking recipe is good for beginners.
To do this you will need:
- 1 egg;
- 100 gr. sugar;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil;
- 100 ml sour cream;
- 180 gr. sifted flour;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 4 tsp cocoa powder;
- Egg with sugar, beat until white peaks;
- Add vegetable oil and sour cream to whipped mass, without ceasing to beat;
- Mix dry ingredients: add baking powder and cocoa powder into the sifted flour;
- Combine the dry mixture with the liquid, adding the latter in small portions, stirring well. Using a whisk, bring the mixture to a uniform state;
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 20 minutes. Ready to give the cake to cool.
- Cut the finished cake into 2×2 cm squares.
- 20 gr. gelatin
- 40 m boiled cold water.
- 250 gr. grated cottage cheese;
- 200 ml of cream;
- 100 gr. powdered sugar;
- 0.2 tsp vanilla;
Phased cooking soufflé:
- Gelatin pour water, leave for 15-20 minutes in order, the gelatin swells;
- Beat until smooth cottage cheese, cream, icing sugar and vanillin;
- Add melted gelatin to the cream;
A split form with a diameter of 20 cm is lined with a stretch film.
Pour a few spoons of curd cream on the bottom;
Between the pieces of biscuit lay out canned cherries (seedless);
We alternate in this order several times.
Put in the fridge for 5-6 hours.
According to the Ministry of Health, diet, exercise, pills and liposuction are today the main methods of combating obesity, however, judging by the fact that the number of obese people continues to grow, none of them are truly mass and effective. That all changed when “Bee Slim”, fat burning drops, appeared.
Says, doctor of the highest medical category, nutritionist, Saut Leonid Aleksandrovich .. read more.
This recipe will appeal to banana lovers. If desired, you can replace the kiwi or cherry.
- 5 pieces. — eggs;
- 5 pieces. — bananas;
- 1 tbsp. — flour;
- 2 tbsp. — sugar;
- 10 gr. — gelatin;
- 1 l. — sour cream;
- 1 PC. — lemon.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Protein whip with sugar (1 tbsp.) To white fluffy mass;
- Beat the yolks in a separate bowl with a pinch of salt;
- We transfer proteins into yolks, squeeze out lemon juice;
- Sifted flour of the highest grade is added in small portions to the resulting mass, mix well;
- Spread the dough in a form sprinkled with semolina. Bake in preheated oven to 180 ° C for 30 minutes;
- Cooled sponge cake cut into small squares.
- Gelatin pour 50 ml of cold water. Leave on for 30-40 minutes for swelling;
- The swollen gelatin is melted, but not boiled;
- Whip sour cream with sugar (1 tbsp.), Add gelatin at room temperature to the whipped mass;
Put biscuit cubes on the bottom, cover them with cream;
Bananas cut into circles. Put on top of biscuit.
Pour over the cream.
We alternate layers several times.
Put the cake in the fridge to set for at least two hours.
Apple Souffle Cake with Calvados
This recipe with the addition of the French national drink. Try to make a souffle cake using this recipe and you will be satisfied with the result. Only in Normandy, in a humid climate, fragrant apples grow.
Calvados is added to pastry for flavor.
We offer you a simple recipe for making shortcrust dough for the cake, for which we will need:
- 200 gr. softened butter;
- 300 gr. powdered sugar;
- 300 gr. wheat flour;
- 1.5 eggs;
- In the butter, sift icing sugar, beat well. The speed of beating is small at first, and then gradually increases the speed. We recommend using powdered sugar, as it dissolves very well in butter, unlike sugar;
- Sift flour in order to saturate it with oxygen;
- Add the egg and one yolk to the sifted flour;
- In the sugar-cream mixture sift the flour, continue to beat;
- Ready dough slightly knead, form a head start brick;
- We shift the dough onto a plate, cover with food film (so that the dough does not wither), put it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes;
- Pull the dough out of the fridge. To prevent it from sticking to the table, sprinkle it with flour;
- We begin to roll shortcrust dough 5-7 mm thick;
- We take the form with a removable bottom, lay out there parchment, cut to the diameter of the form;
- We transfer the dough from the table to the form and make beautiful edges with a knife;
- Next, take a circle of parchment, paste it into the shape of the dough, then later fall asleep peas or beans. This serves as a nest so that the dough does not rise from the bottom and does not burst from the sides. We press the beans to the sides and press the bottom;
- We bake in a heated oven to 200 C for 20 minutes;
- Sprinkle the beans.
For the filling, we will fry apples with calvados.
- 4 green apples;
- 1 lemon;
- 50 gr. fat cream (fat content of at least 30%);
- 80 gr. Sahara;
- 50 gr. Calvados;
Cooking in stages:
- We peel apples and seeds and cut them into large cubes.
In order for the apples not to darken, they must be sprinkled with lemon juice. To do this, cut the lemon in half, insert the fingers into the middle of the lemon and begin to squeeze the juice. Thanks to this trick, the seeds that were in the lemon remain in the hand.
The recipe for making caramel for the filling:
- Cream bring to a boil. As soon as they boil, remove from heat;
- In a well-heated frying pan or saucepan, melt the sugar to a slightly yellowish color.
Caramel should never turn black. Otherwise, apples will taste bitter;
- Add cream to melted sugar, mix it. Caramel should be homogeneous;
- Add apples to the finished caramel;
- Fry apples in caramel. They must be roasted for 5-7 minutes so that they do not lose shape;
- We add calvados in order that apples were flavored;
- We make flambe, i.e. we set fire. Alcohol evaporates, apples get an unforgettable aroma;
- Remove the apples from the stove and let them stand, so that they are saturated with the aroma of caramel and calvados;
- Cool down the apple filling in a colander. In order to excess moisture is gone;
The recipe for making cream is unusual. The French call it a souffle.
Prepare it with the addition of starch.
We will need:
- 80 ml of milk;
- 80 ml of cream (fat content not less than 30%);
- 40 gr. flour;
- 40 gr. starch;
- 90 gr. Sahara.
- 3 eggs;
- 50 gr. Calvados
- We mix milk with cream, we heat up;
- Take 3 eggs, separate the yolks from proteins;
- Flour, starch, sugar (40 gr.) And yolks combine;
- In the mixture, add half of the slightly heated cream with milk. Mix well;
- Bring the remaining half of the milk mixture to a boil;
- In boiling milk with cream, add flour with starch and yolks. All quickly stir without stopping, boil for one minute. The cream should thicken and brew;
- The recipe involves adding calvados and cream. Therefore, after removing the cream from the heat, add Calvados, mix. Let the cream cool down;
- Beat three squirrels and 50 gr. Sahara;
- Add the whipped protein to the custard in small portions, mixing thoroughly each time;
- Put the apples on a sandy basis baked to half-ready;
- Put the cream on the apple filling;
- We bake the cake at a temperature of 200 ° C for 15 minutes;
- Remove from the form, shift to the plate;
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
As a decoration, small, peeled apples are well suited.
Cake souffle is ready! Enjoy your meal!
- Sand dough should not be disturbed for too long, as the more you disturb it, the harder it becomes.
- If the dough is ready, then it is easily separated from the scoop and from the container in which it is kneaded.
- In order for the apples to start evenly, we advise them to cover with cling film and make three to five punctures. Apples should start within one to two minutes;
- The dough must be kept in the refrigerator. If you roll the dough immediately, it is very liquid and will creep away. You can not immediately put it in the form;
- In order to shift the dough from the table into the form and not to tear, we recommend using a rolling pin. Take a rolling pin and start rolling the dough onto a rolling pin. And then with the same rolling pin, you transfer the dough into the mold.
As you know, you definitely need to talk with dough. Then it will be easy.
Air and obedient. Remembering these simple tips, each recipe will be given easier than ever.